Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

skyblueoz

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyYesterday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow

+5
titbumwilly
Wensdi
atlblue
ManCityMan
Topdawg
9 posters

Go down

Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow Empty Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow

Post by Topdawg Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 pm

About effing time.

I'm a bit worried by the defence for the start of the season.

Zabba is being rested and Sagna hasn't trained with the squad yet. Clichy has been playing RB (and done alright). Richards hasn't been good at all.

Left back is Kolarov, so can't complain.

At CB, our first three in the pecking order (Kompany, Dimi and Mangala) haven't started training with the boys yet.

Nasty still doesn't look like he can concentrate properly. Boyata just doesn't cut it for me and Rekik has been caught out of position a few times. 

I'm not concerned by who we field against Arsenal, but we have a tough start and our main defenders haven't even started training with the team yet.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow Empty Re: Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow

Post by ManCityMan Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Kompany gets caught out of position a few times also and sometimes lunges in too, no player is perfect. I think we sometimes imagine VK to be some kind of demi-god, he is easily our best CB but we have to give the others a chance to establish themselves and develop a working partnership with VK and others.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow Empty Re: Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Believe it when I see it! I'm so underwhelmed with the whole thing and another prima doña in the ranks.

Back to top Go down

Post by atlblue Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:45 pm

i almost hope this transfer doesnt go through , have bad feeling about. Should have been done and sorted.
atlblue
atlblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

Me too
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:25 am

I agree Atlblue. If this guy turns out to be bad, we are back to square one. There is the excuse of no pre season for starters and it does usually take some time to get to know your CB partner.

We should have walked away a long time ago or got it sorted a long time ago.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:14 am

Although I am extremely underwhelmed by this transfer, all will be forgiven after a couple of early good performances.
I have learnt to trust Pellers judgement of a player.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:17 am

Still not signed ........ Quelle Surprise !!!

We really need to knock this on the head now.  I would stick with Demi after the way he finished the season.  Save the cash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:54 am

£32M buys us ISCO and a song. I can't think of anything that rhymes with Mangala.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am

Impala.

Neutral 

That's all I've got. Hardly seems worth mentioning it, really...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm

I'll get your coat...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 pm

I thought the Greek centre-back Manolas looked decent, quick & strong. Probably be a lot less than £30 mil as well. I'm only going off his World Cup performance, dunno much else about him...
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Topdawg wrote:I'll get your coat...
Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt too
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Disaster_Tskhadadze wrote:I thought the Greek centre-back Manolas looked decent, quick & strong. Probably be a lot less than £30 mil as well. I'm only going off his World Cup performance, dunno much else about him...
I agree, he probably would be cheaper, but I'm not convinced Greece is the best place to go shopping for high end footballists, no matter how well they played.

For £30m, I'd have gone for Shaw. He's young, English and hungry. Mangalalala, by contrast, is young, foreign and has a massive ego.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 pm

No takers for Vermaelan at about £12 ????

The scum are still sniffing round Hummels. Id rather we spent £30 million on him TBH
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Mangala manana
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:12 pm

TMG wrote:No takers for Vermaelan at about £12 ????

The scum are still sniffing round Hummels. Id rather we spent £30 million on him TBH
We could get both for that!

Mangala la la la la la... (to the tune of "Show me the way to Amarillo")
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Or to the Banana Splits song?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 pm

how about the old "man nah man nah" "do do do do do". I remember back in the 70's it was on the muppet show which got it back into the charts around 1977. just looked it up piero umiliani chart position #8 Apr 77.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Man gala Man gala, do do do do. not sure Oz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 pm

One Mangala, two Mangala, three Mangala, four...

... but we don't have one yet  No 
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Let's hope he doesn't do a Linekar or that song could go wrong pretty fast. I like it Leo.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:49 pm

I was thinking more of the chorus Leo Rolling Eyes  same tune as Manchester na na na na - Manchester na na na na
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 am

top dawg whilst I to think it ws way off I was having trouble linking mangala with anything that rhymes. That tune popped into my head, but it would be only a single mangala b4 the do do do do do. Not that  that is brilliant  but it is the best I can do for now.Mangala transfer goes through tomorrow Icon_idea
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

How about doing one to the tune of "Vindaloo"?

Mangala, Mangala na naaa
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down