Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Brenda should be in hot water over his comments...

2 posters

Go down

Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... Empty Brenda should be in hot water over his comments...

Post by blueboy Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:56 pm

He claims that Sturridge's injury was down to England not looking after him properly, then in the next sentence, said "I tell all my players that when they go on International duty, forget about LFC and concentrate on your International team"

The guys a contradicting nob-jockey!

Still, glad Sturridge is injured as he's a greedy bastard and if that weakens the dippers, all the better.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-rodgers-questions-englands-handling-sturridge-injury-140911113111
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... Empty Re: Brenda should be in hot water over his comments...

Post by titbumwilly Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Brenda will never be charged, as he is the champion of all things beautiful and ethical in the world of football.
Let's not forget, he is the current Manager Of The Season, and therefore must be beyond reproach.
He is fully entitled to his views about the England manager, cheating and biased referees whenever he plays us, and the financial workings of clubs that he has no connection with.
The man is a saint, and I for one will not sit by and let him be chastised on this or any other forum.
God, I wish he was our manager.
Instead we're stuck with that boring bloke. the one who never complains, bitches or insults other clubs. He just gets on quietly with winning trophies. How bloody boring is that?
As for Sturridge, probably the best player that's ever pulled on a City shirt. I'm sure that's what he thinks, and who am I to question his judgement?
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Brenda should be in hot water over his comments... Empty Re: Brenda should be in hot water over his comments...

Post by blueboy Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 pm

I'll shut up then!  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down