Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa

+3
Murph
Paulpowersleftfoot
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa Empty Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 am

There is talk in the papers that David Villa will be offered to Chelsea and City for about £40M to fund the purchase of Alexis Sanchez.

The question is who would you rather have, Sanchez or Villa?

I'd rather we got Sanchez (especially if Tevez stays) because our 'reserve' firepower of Dzeko and Balotelli is reasonable enough.

I wouldn't want to buy David Villa to help Barca fund the purchase of Sanchez.

There could be the risk that Chelsea will buy Villa thus allowing Barca to complete on Sanchez and we'd get nothing.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa Empty Re: Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am

Sanchez would be a much better addition to the squad than villa,especially if Carlos stays
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa Empty Re: Who would you rather have Alexis Sanchez or David Villa

Post by Murph Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 am

I'm not sure. Villa knows how Silva plays and vice versa. I'd love Villa at City but I know we need a winger more.
Murph
Murph
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 am

Depends on Tevez does'nt it, If the ragtops are to be believed we are offering Tevez a bizzare free transfer if he stays for 2 years?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/196736/CITY-S-FREE-FOR-2-TEVEZ-DEAL/
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 am

Part-ex Balotelli for Sanchez and buy Villa, that would be my dream Summer.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm

... Or part ex Jo for Sanchez and buy Villa, but now we really are dreaming...
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Villa is 30, and they want £40mill? get real.... while Barca are saying they'll go higher than £35mill for Fabregas who is 25?
I too think Sanchez is the better option if Tevez stays, glad I'm not the one making all the big decesions!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 am

Telegraph seem to thing a deals done with barca.

Said it before, id prefer if we got sneijder, proven in three leagues, more versatile imo a better player, we just cannot let the rags get him also.

Ps villa?! No thanks, 10m yes due to his age...

Back to top Go down

Post by Murph Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 am

I wasn't aware of the price tag. £40M is daft for Villa at his age. If we could get him cheaper, it could be good with his understanding with Silva.
Murph
Murph
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down