Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Friday gossip EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Friday gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Friday gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Friday gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Friday gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Friday gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Friday gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Friday gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Friday gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Friday gossip EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday gossip

+2
Topdawg
lee1pen
6 posters

Go down

Friday gossip Empty Friday gossip

Post by lee1pen Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 am

Guess what? It is about the money after all. Who'd have thought? But Udinese's owner has put his cards on the table in emphatic fashion, according to reports today.

Goal.com say that Giampaolo Pozzo is insisting that Chile star Alexis Sanchez - linked with a move to City and other top clubs - "should command a higher transfer fee than Cesc Fabregas."
They quote Pozzo: "This is not about going into a fight, but if Cesc is worth €40 million [£35m] and Neymar and Sergio Aguero €45 million [£40m], I say Alexis Sanchez is worth €50 million [£44m]. Since I am the one who puts the price, well, that's what there is."
They add: "Pozzo has now justified Sanchez's price-tag with the fact that he believes Pep Guardiola's Barcelona side will outshine Real Madrid on every front next year if they sign Sanchez.
"'If Barca want him, they will have to pay his fair price, which is €50m [£44m]. He is the piece missing in Guardiola's puzzle, a player who makes the difference,' he said.
"'You do not have to see it as an expensive transfer, since I am sure Madrid will not win anything next year if Barca sign him. I am sure this alone is enough to justify and pay his price.'"
Moving swiftly on, but still with goal.com, here's Emmanuel Adebayor rejecting any suggestion of a move to Zenit St Petersburg in an interview that might have suffered in translation.
The City striker apparently told Boss FM: "I want to make it clear in Africa, today, that there is no chance of me going to Zenit, so I think I have to be very clear to everyone that I, Adebayor Sheyi Emmanuel, will never be going to Zenit."

<BLOCKQUOTE>

By which we think Manu means he won't be going to Zenit

</BLOCKQUOTE>
But wait ... goal.com add that "despite the snub, Adebayor believes a move to Russia could be a possibility in the future."
He's quoted: "I even have an ex-girlfriend who is from Russia so there is nothing about Russia. I love the country but I don't think I can see myself playing in the Russia league.
"If I have to go back to Man City, I will do that with pleasure and if I have to stay in Madrid, I will stay with pleasure. What is important is, I want to play.
"Right now, I’m enjoying my holidays and I leave the rest of the job in my manager’s hand. He is there to find me a club, that is his job.”
We're definitely not sure about that last bit, by the way ...
Meanwhile, back in England, the Mail reports that new Brentford boss and former City hero Uwe Rosler is looking to raid the club for players, starting with Shaleum Logan.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Friday gossip Empty Re: Friday gossip

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

Udinese can fuck right off if they think we are going to pay £44M for Sanchez regardless of how good he is.

I don't mind bonuses in a deal whereby we pay more if we win the league or the champions league or he scores 30 goals in a season.

I still think £30M should be enough but I'd be happy if we paid a bonus of £3M for the league title and £3M for the champs league in any of his first 3 seasons.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 am

I think we are being used by Udinese to bump up the price for Sanchez, knowing he wants to go to Barca they will try and squeeze every penny they can. I hope we distance ourselves from this deal now and move onto the next target. Ade obviously wants to go to Real so i rekon we do our best to make it happen, if that meens him going on the cheap then so be it.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 am

Real are top heavy up front, so if they do want to keep Ade and thats a big if, we should try and do a swap for Higuain.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 am

Bang on there Daz, forget Sanchez and try pushing through that swap deal between Ade & Higuain.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:36 am

I'd agree if Carlos was definately going, would'nt want another sulky argie rocking the boat if he aint playing though. I would'nt mind Benzema if they want a swap, but he's a sulky frenchman so i fear the same issues. Was'nt life simpler when we were paying 2m for Vas and 6m for Sam affraid Can we chuck Jo in to any deal aswell, the extra 50p might make all the difference.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

I wouldn't want benzema especially with the investigation into under age sex in france.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I though benzema was something you rubbed on yer chest when you were congested?
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down