Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyYesterday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead

5 posters

Go down

Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead Empty Re: Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead Empty Re: Looks like the Bony deal will go ahead

Post by Moonchester Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

By all means as replacement for Dzeko, but 30 mil seems too much
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 pm

I was hoping for a little less but wasn't he the top PL scorer for the calendar year? He'll work harder than Dzeko that's for sure.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 am

Wow £30m+....way too much imo.

So let me get this right, he's off to the ACON now, so when he returns we'll have all our other strikers fit? Seems pointless.

Why didn't we just wait til the end of the season, when he's not going to cost as much.....at the minute our situation's making us look desperate for a striker and thus we're being fleeced as per.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 am

We could have bought him last summer when he was reasonable fresh too. ACON may knacker him out if they progress a fair way.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 am

Even with Aguero fit - Dzeko and Jovetic won't score enough goals.

Bony is a natural striker and works twice as hard as Dzeko does.

He' still only 26 and is the highest PL goalscorer in 2014.

I think they are buying him to let one of the 2 mentioned go in the summer.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 am

Fair point blue.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:45 am

We'll still need another striker in the summer...but given the choice of Bony or the other 2 players from Feb onwards...I'd take Bony every day of the week.

Still, if he will be included in the CL squad...one non-HG player will have to be omitted.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am

If we omitted Dzeko, he'd know his time was up with us. A not so subtle way to get him to move on. I'm sure we'd still get a decent  fee for him with the bonkers numbers going on these days.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 am

Swansea may want £30M, but we should do a deal with plenty of add ons. Maybe offer £25M with the rest as bonuses. £1M for winning the league, £3M for winning the CL, £500k for winning a cup. Or on appearances or goals scored.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 am

I think that's what's on the table Dawg. Many papers saying £25m with £5m in add-ons.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 am

Good.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:02 pm

I know some of you guys don't like Dzeko despite his goal scoring record for us but would we not be better keeping him and letting Jovetic go in the summer? He seems to be another sicknote case and his wayward shooting and lack of scoring has aready been mentioned.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Jovetic runs hot and cold with me. I like his energy and he does have plenty of skill, but some of his shots are stupid and wasteful. Maybe that's because he needs more games or feels the pressure of Aguero always being number 1 and the next guy has to perform miracles to dislodge him. Dzeko has had plenty of chances and has blown them.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down