Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
ISIS...inhumane group of sadists EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ISIS...inhumane group of sadists

3 posters

Go down

ISIS...inhumane group of sadists Empty ISIS...inhumane group of sadists

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:40 am

I read this article today by somebody I loathe...however, what he says is correct. Now will the Muslim world stand tall after watching a devout Muslim burned alive, all for the sake of media publicity? 

My finger hovered over the ‘click’ button.
I’d heard that ISIS had burned a young Jordanian pilot alive in a cage, and there were numerous people posting the snuff movie on social media.
I wanted to watch it.
To see for myself whether it really was, as many claimed, the ‘sickest video ever made’.
But I hesitated.

I don’t ‘need’ to see a man burned alive. Nobody ‘needs’ to see such an abomination.
It’s diabolical enough that it happened at all. Why compound the misery of that man’s life ending by acting as some kind of complicit voyeur?
Then I pressed click anyway.
I watched those murderous bastards light up a trail of petrol into a small cage, I watched as Lieutenant Moaz al-Kasabeh caught fire, and I watched as he screamed in horror and burned to death.
It was just as repulsive and sickening as I feared it would be. Truly the worst thing I have ever had to witness, and as a journalist for 30 years I’ve seen a lot of unpleasant things.
But I’m actually glad I watched it.
Glad I saw in real time, on professionally-crafted movie-quality video, exactly what these monsters are capable of.
Glad I know they have no limits, no humanity, no semblance of any kind of soul.
Glad I saw the undisguised joy in their evil little faces as they perpetrated such a despicable act on a fellow human being.
Glad they repeatedly switched the camera shot from blow-torch to their victim’s face so we can be under no illusion what utter sadists they are.
I’m glad about all this because it allows me to feel such uncontrollable rage that no amount of reasonable argument will ever temper it.
And that’s precisely what we all have to feel now towards ISIS and those who support its hideous activities.
We all have to feel the same kind of unquantifiable, collective horror everyone felt when the full scale of the Nazi concentration camps was revealed.
Hitler’s Nazis and ISIS share similar aspirations and values:

The extermination of vast numbers of people.
The pursuit of power through death and mayhem.
The ability and willingness to commit physical and mental torture and murder so depraved that it defies belief or reasoned understanding.
And as with the Nazis, the world must now come together to rout and destroy them.
The big question is how?
This is not a conventional enemy that operates with an army, air force or navy.
It’s a disparate, amorphous entity whose tentacles spread wide around the Middle East.
Hard to track, thus hard to defeat.
But I believe ISIS made a big strategic error today.
Moaz al-Kasabeh was a devout Muslim.
He was the first high profile Sunni Muslim from a state involved in the US-led coalition ‘war’ effort to be executed.
By killing him in such a grotesquely barbaric way, ISIS should rouse the decent, civilized Muslim world as never before.
It’s easy to justify attacks on the West by screaming to young, impressionable poverty-ravaged minds that it’s ‘revenge’ for all the bombing campaigns in Iraq or Afghanistan.
It’s far tougher to justify the bestial immolation of a young Muslim man to other young Muslims.
This war, and it is a war, will not be won by American military power, although that will play an important factor.
It will be won by the Muslim world turning on ISIS, rooting them out of their societies and bringing them to justice. Of the legal or fatal kind.

King Abdullah of Jordan described ISIS today as a ‘criminal and misguided group which is not related in any shape or form to our great faith.’
He’s absolutely right, and it’s a massively important distinction.
As I wrote after the Charlie Hebdo in Paris, these people are not real Muslims. They’re terrorists who have hijacked Islam for their own nefarious gain. And like all terrorists, their sole currency is violence.
That violence will get worse. We can expect even more gruesome videos than we saw today.
They will sicken our hearts and test our resolve.
But Islamophobia, which erupts after all these attacks, is not the answer. Tarring a whole religion with the same poisonous brush of terrorism simply serves to make the problem worse.
Far smarter for the West to recognize that the vast majority of Muslims hate ISIS even more than we do and want our help in destroying them.
The time for any negotiating – not that I ever thought we should - with ISIS is over.
We now know they lie.

Moaz al-Kasabeh was killed a month ago, yet they pretended he was still alive to try and extract money from Jordan.
ISIS are a bunch of glorified school bullies, albeit on a grander scale of viciousness.
They survive and thrive purely through fear and threats.
Sometimes the only way to deal with a school bully is to thump him on the nose.
This particular thump though, has to come from Muslims; those hundreds of millions of Muslims who’ve had enough of seeing Islam’s name and reputation being desecrated in this way.
And the thump has to be hard enough militarily, financially and politically to ensure ISIS is cornered and isolated like a diseased rat wherever it tries to operate.
If any Muslim remains in any doubt as to whether this is the right time to stand up and cry ‘NOT IN MY NAME OR MY RELIGION!’ then I suggest they too watch the video of Lieutenant al-Kasabeh being burned alive.
He could be YOU.
This is YOUR war.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

ISIS...inhumane group of sadists Empty Re: ISIS...inhumane group of sadists

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

This is everyone's war. Without wanting to go back and look to point the finger of blame too much, but how did these guys ever get into such a position of power, both financially and militarily?

Who has supported them? Which governments, and that includes Western governments, have given them aid or assistance?

I don't want to watch this sort of stuff. I don't believe we should allow this stiff to be available and it should be a criminal offence to watch it, even for 'journalists'. We are allowing the terrorists to laugh heartily by the number of 'hit's or 'views' they get.

We really do need to look within ourselves, or governments, and ask ourselves why we allow such situations to exist whereby these guys gain such popularity that once decent westernised kids go off to support them offering to lay down their lives supporting their crazy aims.

If the truth ever got out, it would make unpalatable reading.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Where do we start?

Who are they?

Isis is the English acronym for the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, a Sunni jihadist group whose sudden capture of Mosul, Tikrit and extensive swaths of Iraqi territory triggered a new crisis, complete with atrocities targeting Iraqi army soldiers and volunteers. Known in Arabic as Da'ash, it grew out of the Islamic State in Iraq, an al-Qaida affiliate which, in turn, came into existence after the 2003 US-led invasion.
The leader or emir (prince) of Isis is a 43-year-old Sunni, known Abu-Bakr. He was held prisoner by US forces from 2005 to 2009. US military sources have quoted him as saying when he was released from Camp Bucca in Iraq: "I'll see you guys in New York." According to some accounts he was radicalised by his experience of captivity. But others describe him as having been a firebrand preacher under Saddam Hussein's rule. He studied at the University of Baghdad, and was listed as a terrorist by the UN in 2011.
It is a measure of Baghdadi's success and charisma that Isis has become the group of choice for thousands of foreign would-be fighters who have flocked to his banner. Late last year, he announced the creation of a new group that would be merged with a rival al-Qaida affiliate active in Syria, Jabhat al-Nusra. That was disputed both by Nusra and Osama bin Laden's successor as the leader of al-Qaida "central", the Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri. Baghdadi, who has been described as more extreme than Bin Laden, refused an order from Zawahiri to focus the group's efforts in Iraq and leave Syria alone.
In the areas of Syria it controls, Isis has set up courts, schools and other services, flying its black jihadi flag everywhere. In Raqqa, it even started a consumer protection authority for food standards. It has established a reputation for extreme brutality, carrying out crucifixions, beheadings and amputations.
Estimates of Isis numbers range from 7,000 to 10,000. Its rank and file members are drawn from fighters who were previously with al-Qaida, some former Ba'athists and soldiers of the Saddam-era army. What is far harder to quantify – and a highly significant question – is how much support the group has from Iraq's wider Sunni community, the people who lost their power and influence when Saddam was overthrown.
Isis now presents itself as an ideologically superior alternative to al-Qaida within the jihadi community. As such, it has increasingly become a transnational movement with immediate objectives far beyond Iraq and Syria.

Where does Isis get its money from?

Since the end of 2011, Islamic charities and rich individuals in the gulf have been funding insurgent groups in Syria. As the role of Islamist groups within or linked to Jabhat al-Nusra and Isis has grown, many of these donors have directly or indirectly provided money that reaches jihadist organisations. Much of the charity-based and private fundraising for the insurgency in Syria focuses on particular areas of the country, most of which involve jihadists.
Until late last year, it was possible to find the international depository banking details for donations. Now this has been replaced by mobile phone contact information and WhatsApp accounts used to coordinate donations and sometimes even physical street addresses from where the money is collected.
Isis has secured massive cashflows from the oilfields of eastern Syria, which it had commandeered in late 2012, some of which it sold back to the Syrian regime. It has also made money from smuggling raw materials pillaged in Syria as well as priceless antiquities from archeological digs. Isis took $36m from al-Nabuk, an area in the Qalamoun mountains west of Damascus, including antiquities that are up to 8,000 years old.
Computer sticks taken from an Isis courier by Iraqi forces before the fall of the northern city of Mosul revealed that Isis – before the city's capture – had cash and assets worth $875m (£516m). After the fall of Mosul, Isis looted the banks and captured military supplies that have boosted the group's coffers to about $2bn, according to Iraqi officials.
Gulf donors support Isis out of solidarity with fellow Sunnis in Syria as President Bashir al-Assad has unleashed his military to crush opposition to his rule. The US has tried to put pressure on the governments in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar to crack down on funding for extremist groups, but these regimes say donors are justified in backing rebel forces in Syria because the US failed to act against Assad, especially when he crossed the "red line" laid down by President Barack Obama with the use of chemical weapons.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm

The whole middle east is fucked up, that's all I know. I don't know which piece of 'factual' information to believe - there is so much propaganda seemingly from all sides.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Medieaval fuckwits the lot of them they have no idea how to live or behave in a modern society. Sharia law is like something out of Arabian Nights owning women? beating them and treating them like dogs? publicly flogging people or cutting their hands off? These people need to drag themselves into the fucking 21st Century.
We are so concerned about Human rights here, prisoners in our prisons are claiming their human rights are being violated because they cannot vote in elections or watch TV? Unbelievable, they should try living in a muslim state under sharia law Mad

The sunni's hate the sheite's and visce versa and they all hate the Israelis who hate all of them and are always fighting with the Palestinians etc etc Rolling Eyes
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 pm

It's a catch 22 situation. We have the HR law which separates us from the likes of ISIS and countries who still stone women for adultery or throw men from the highest building in the city for being gay.

However, the HR law is now used by the very people who behave despicably in society as way of easing their hardship when found guilty of a crime.

True - try stealing in Saudi Arabia. Try walking down the streets of Syria, Iraq or dare I say a UAE state proclaiming Islam as the devil and demanding a Christian state for all...and see what would happen.

That's the problem - the Human Rights Law, or The European Convention on Human Rights was introduced in the early 50's.

It was the Labour government that decided to draft in the European Convention into domestic law in this country around 1997/8.

And it's become worse and worse since then with additional drafts included in 2001 etc.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Although nobody seriously wants a UKIP governement...do they?...Sometimes you just want some of their more radical policies to be introduced especially regarding immigration. Leaving the EU would probably be a mistake economically but the again i would love to tell them to shove their HR legislation and the way we have to bail out other countries like Greece who's new anti-austerity government have just voted to shelve their payback of the bail out !!!!
Straying a bit off the original subject here sorry Evil or Very Mad
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:30 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2941123/Jordan-s-air-force-fly-home-town-pilot-murdered-ISIS-returning-sortie-Syria-nation-s-king-visits-mourning-family.html

Bit of payback. I like the way they've used mainly women who loaded the ordinance and writing messages on them.

A woman kills a Mulsim man - the man doesn't go to heaven because of the shame. silent
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down