Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyToday at 8:12 am by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Pep’s at it again
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Do you believe any paper or media outlet? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Do you believe any paper or media outlet?

+3
Bewar3them00n
Boris
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

Do you believe any paper or media outlet? Empty Do you believe any paper or media outlet?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 am

I reckon the bbc is about as good as it gets with 'honest' rumours.

Are there any newspapers or websites that you just don't make shit up?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Do you believe any paper or media outlet? Empty Re: Do you believe any paper or media outlet?

Post by Boris Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 pm

The M.E.N is usually about the most reliable, I don't even read shit like goal.com, Transfer Tavern etc.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Do you believe any paper or media outlet? Empty Re: Do you believe any paper or media outlet?

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Clichy is apparently having his medical at City now.
Guardian reckon we about to cough up £27m for Clichy and Nasri.
Boris, I think you've got your avatars mixed up, we're not on "Oriental Hotties"! Very Happy
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm

We are big news these days, hence the amount of transfer speculation and downright made up lies, that are reported about us. Comes with the territory i'm afraid.

Unless its on the official website, i tend to take it all with a large pinch of salt.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Oriental Hotties are a lot more interesting than the transfer market at the moment. geek
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Boris, is that a false leg, or has she got an enormous grey cock?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

It's made of tropical hardwood and she carries it around to remind her of me.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm

hi guys i am currently in the uk and have just managed to get a quick peek of the gossip whilst the wife and in laws are out. i do agree the papers are full of shite and lies. i do like the page that updates every week on the city official site that lists the full team of targets according to the media. What a laugh when you look at the amount of names ffp would be shot to bits if we got that lot in.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome home skyblueoz. Looks like you brought a bit of Aussie weather with you.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

yeah i hope it lasts tho here for another week then off to the greek island of Rhodes for 2 weeks.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Probably piss it down in Rhodes, cant beat semi tropical manchester Smile
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 pm

jeez lee are'nt you the happy bunny Very Happy
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Oz, you just know its a northern thing
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

yeah lee i know my mother was from the north: Why do you think i escaped to oz Wink
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Well it couldnt have been the weather so I'm presuming it was the lure of Bondi Beach and the great views. Mind they did introduce a sandpit to central manchester a few years ago..... do you get to watch shameless:)
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 am

yes lee one of my favourites, the wife also loves shameless. we are about 4000k's from Bondi tho. perth is great city We live in a place called the swan valley breweries wineries a chocolate factory restraunts galore and an ice cream factory right on the doorstep. I have to play squash twice a week just to keep the trim figure!!!!!!!

2 great showS a mate got from the uk was Mrs Browns Boys and an idiot abroad.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am

Lucky sod...no sorry I meant you poor poor bloke not living in Manchester with lovely creamy boddies, and rain on demand.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I tend to view the BBC as the most 'honest' of the media outlets.

However it must be remembered that the top of a pile of shit, is still shit.
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down