Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by skyblueoz

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Why are some players discarded so quickly? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Why are some players discarded so quickly?

4 posters

Go down

Why are some players discarded so quickly? Empty Why are some players discarded so quickly?

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:33 am

I'm not here to have a pop at any player, more likely the manager.

Micah Richards played his 15th game for Fiorentina last night. Don't know how many starts he's had, but that isn't that many for a season where they've probably played 35+ games so far, but a decent amount for him.

I accept that he could never get fit or dislodge Zabba at the end if his time with us, but why have the like of Micah, Nasty, and JoLo before them, been discarded so hastily when the likes of Mangala and Kompany have played more than there performances have deserved?

Barry was given the boot by MP rather quickly and I bet some of us still miss him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Why are some players discarded so quickly? Empty Re: Why are some players discarded so quickly?

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 am

I guess it's the managers personal preference Dawg, although it's probably the same at most if not all clubs.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Why are some players discarded so quickly? Empty Re: Why are some players discarded so quickly?

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:34 pm

I agree Den but when you look at how much we've spent trying to replace them (£32M or £42M on Mangala, £3M on Dimi and £12M on Fernando and £30M on Fernandinho), we could have bought two top players for that money rather than 4 that won't be making it to the top level. I'd still be happy with JoLo and Barry right now (only compared to what we've got instead).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Tbh, i think 99% of City fans will agree with you. Citys recent buys/replacements have been poor to say the least.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Listening to the Everton fans on TS over the past week, they say that Barry is nothing short of shit, and one of the reasons why they are where they are, yet Martinez keeps picking him.

They say he gives away stupid fouls, penalties and free kicks because he's too slow.

Therefore, having Barry in our team would be like for like with Fernando! Razz, but would have saved us £9m.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:05 pm

I don't see Fernando giving away penalties ( thank god for a blind ref on weds tho!!!!!!! )
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:09 pm

No, but he's slow, cumbersome and can't run!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down