Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
£15M and you get these two players.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

£15M and you get these two players....

+3
Jordan
shakencity
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

£15M and you get these two players.... Empty £15M and you get these two players....

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 am

Sneidjer and Demba Ba.

Pity it's too late now...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

£15M and you get these two players.... Empty Re: £15M and you get these two players....

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 am

The problem was though Dawg, we wouldn't have signed Ba as we currently have 4 forwards (5 with Guidetti) on the books.....Chelsea only had 1, as Sturridge was off to Liverpool.
PL virgin Sneijder wanted 200k/wk, he's not even been playing for the last 2mths either. Massive gamble i'm glad we didn't take.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

£15M and you get these two players.... Empty Re: £15M and you get these two players....

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 am

All for the sale of balotelli. Enough money for the transfer fees and additional cost of wages.

I'd have been happy taking the risk on Sneidjer as we'd be getting him 'for free'.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 am

Don't think anyone knows for certain if the sale of Balotelli's gonna happen though Dawg.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 am

True Shaken, but surely Sneidjer was a better 'gamble' than Rodders or Sinclair.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

£200k/w is a lot for a gamble.

Right choice. I don't rate Sneidjer that highly.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 am

Well we are spending plenty on Balotelli anyway.

Sniedjer was supposed to be one of the best only two years back so he must be a decent player!

We must have some irons in the fire if Balotelli is leaving this week and Tevez next summer.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am

I can't see Balotelli going, but if he does, I agree that we will need someone else. Guidetti will be ideal for next season but maybe a cheeky half season loan?

We did it with Pizarro so we could do it for a striker.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am

Who is good enough for a 6 month loan?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 am

Compared to our old mate Mario? Anyone who'll put in more of a shift. Danny Mills might be free...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 am

David villa ???? Get begiristan to chat with old barca mates.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm

You reckon we could pull that off? I wouldn't say no...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Plenty. I'd say Pizarro was better than Balotelli.

We put Adebayor on loan and he is a hell of a lot better.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 pm

why not Leo he is not 1st choice at Barca just come back from a broken leg at 31 needs games to put himself in the shop window either for barca or suitable club. Good mate of David Silva from their Valencia days .
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 pm

There must be any number of players who can't get game time for their own club right now who'd hack off their right arm to play for us. And all of them would put in more effort than Mario.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm

I personally thought Pizarro was shite, but even he's still twice as good as Balotelli.

Villa on loan....umm, not sure. As a last resort, then i suppose why not Wink .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 pm

why a last resort? Pizaro was only to fill a gap Toure at acon and any further squad injuries. he was ok but long in the tooth 36 wasn't he? villa is still spains leading scorer was banging them in for fun before his injury. compared to what we have in Balotelli i would not turn my nose up at him on a 6 mnth loan. Could also work in our favour as if he does not make it Giudetti will have a bit more time to get his fitness levels up.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Because we'll have obviously not been able to get anyone better in.

Villa aint fit Oz and the last thing we need is to be carrying another striker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265776/David-Villa-tells-Barcelona-boss-Tito-Vilanova-wants-leave-month.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 pm

That's my point. We have Dzeko, Augero and Tevez so if Balotelli was to go then it would only be some like Pizarro to fill the gap for injuries, suspensions.

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

I'd not want Villa as a permanent deal unless he was a bargain basement price, not £15M as quoted.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Rather have Darren Bent than Villa
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:Rather have Darren Bent than Villa

Great shout. I said that a while back. I think Ba for 7mil was an absolute steal, BUT, will his legs go soon? Didn't medics find something so that he'd have to retire early?

Walcott, I know he isn't consistent but look at his finish yesterday? Now he has confidence he is banging them in! Another missed.

I like Defoe?

What about Lewandowski from Dortmund? He looks the real deal and wont be too expensive.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Absolute wild-card! Malouda from Chelsea? Bet he still has it!

Still, a lot better than Balotelli.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Better than Balotelli isn't too difficult. I'd rather have Kiki Musampa back than Balotelli.

Ba's knee problem shouldn't have been an issue for £7M. He's repaid Newcastle's faith in him and has already improved the Chelsea team (when he plays)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I was only suggesting Villa as a loan player not a permanent transfer.A player who has proved himself at the highest level of the game. If he works out then a bid at the end of the season if he doesn't what do we lose, If the rumours are true and we make a concerted effort for a big name ala Cavani or falcao i see it as job well done.

I don't get this Darren Bent stuff the guy is average to say the least. Had he been any bit decent a top club would have snapped him up by now and he certainly would not of done the rounds Ipswich, charlton spurs sunderland & villa where he can't get a game. Doesn't inspire me with confidence i'm afraid.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Ricky Lambert? £10m bid, pissed off at Adkins gone!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down