Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
If we are still looking to buy players... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If we are still looking to buy players...

2 posters

Go down

If we are still looking to buy players... Empty If we are still looking to buy players...

Post by Topdawg Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Why on earth haven't we done so already?

There's plenty of chatter about us bidding for KdB, but we haven't done so yet. I can't believe we haven't bid for him yet if we want him.

A week before we start the season shouldn't be the time to be buying new players.

If someone fantastic suddenly becomes available, that's a different story, but this transfer window seems to have been a bit mis-managed again.

From feeling quite good last week (still not expecting to win the league), I'm not so confident now.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

If we are still looking to buy players... Empty Re: If we are still looking to buy players...

Post by leopold Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 pm

I wish I knew the answer to that one, Dawg.

It was all looking so good, but it looks like every bloody window since Cookie was given the elbow.  We have lots of talk, lots of speculation and then, at the 11th hour, a flurry of activity as we draft in half a dozen useless players.

What are we paying Burgervan for?  He couldn't buy a paper!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

If we are still looking to buy players... Empty Re: If we are still looking to buy players...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Cook did a bloody good job considering no one knew who we were! These clowns had Barca Brand and spainish weather to help them lure the players but they are completely useless for us! Crap and below par players although we are quite known nowadays! Cook was a charmer!

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 am

Damn right.  Even a total moron could've got players to sign for Barca.  And it looks like he did...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down