Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans

+7
ONH
leopold
Strange Blue
shakencity
Boris
AMillionDifferentPeople
Topdawg
11 posters

Go down

unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans Empty unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 pm

last week in carre senart (in france).

was with the missus in a shopping centre and saw a blue wearing his new away shirt. she dragged me away before i could say hi.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans Empty Re: unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:20 pm

4 years ago i was driving through Cornwall with a blue mate of mine, after taking the piss out of all the rag, lpoo and arse shirts, we spotted a lad with a city top on, surprised and shocked we wound down the windows and gave him our best rendition of 'city till i die' and he stared at us with a bemused look on his face, when we pointed to his shirt he informed us he had got it from a charity shop and did'nt know who it was, i bet he does now Embarassed
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans Empty Re: unusual or unlikely places to meet/see city fans

Post by Boris Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Earlier this year I got a ferry to Koh Chang in Thailand, the bloke waving the cars on board had a Thomas Cook GK's shirt on - Probably not a lifelong fan.

A few years ago I was on the Charles Bridge in Prague and my misses was waiting for a gap in the flow of tourists to take my photo. 3 blokes in City shirts walked in front of her and while she was tutting and sighing I invited them to join me and had a chat with them, my beloved was anything but pleased.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Was your avatar that bloke waving the cars on the ferry Boris? Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

He's got rid of the wispy beard and oil stained shorts if it is. Very Happy
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Los Angeles, my missus is from there and I often go at
Christmas. Anyway I bumped into an ex pat in a bar in Santa Monica claimed he was
the only fan in LA might be right as I’ve never seen another.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

I saw a Blue in Ashton. Yeah, I know!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Strange Blue wrote:Los Angeles, my missus is from there and I often go at
Christmas. Anyway I bumped into an ex pat in a bar in Santa Monica claimed he was
the only fan in LA might be right as I’ve never seen another.

He wasn't about 6' 6" and called Alan by any chance?
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 am

north manchester.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Just a question of taste ONH,clayton has very little going for it
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 am

Bangkok last month, stuck in the usual traffic jam, up ahead a Bangkok taxi with the city crest emblazoned right across the back window with city til i die written down the side. Sadly i was on my own and my wife had the camera
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 am

went to pick my little one up from the playgroup yesterday and spotted a guy there in a city drill top. all i could say was manchester city in a frank ribery style!

we are talking a small town outside paris so rather unexpected.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:18 am

While hitching through Switzerland in 1966 stopped off at a bar were football was on TV, it was after the world cup and they were showing highlights. Got talking to the owner who had lived in England for a few years in the 50's, He was unfortunately a gooner but his son chore the correct manchester team, something to do with Bert (not Berti) I believe so because of all the hospitality he's been shown I got a few 3 castle beers for free...very nice.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 am

lee, that would make you about 90 years old. are you our oldest poster?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 am

Cheeky sod dawg...I was 16 at the time and just finished my o levels. The feakiest thing about it was having hitched through Europe and stopped off at many bars coming back we got to Canterbury, ordered a pint in a pub and sat outside drinking it. It was only when we'd finished we reailised that we were back to being underage again and the pub was opposite the local blue light meeting house and half the punters were off duty policemen.

Good holiday though and fell in love with Luxenburg and Switzerland and a rather beautiful dark haired swiss girl Cool
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Thank goodness i am not the oldest one on here Cool
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down