Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyToday at 8:46 am by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Pep’s at it again
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers...

Go down

Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers... Empty Maybe it's not us ruining young players careers...

Post by blueboy Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:09 am

Maybe they're just shit and can't be arsed....

We've been slated by the press/ex players of other clubs etc, saying that moving to City as a young player is the end of your career. Well it seems that for one, moving to a bottom 6 club hasn't helped either.

Dick Advocaat: Jack Rodwell must shape-up to save his Sunderland career

The England midfielder has failed to shine since clinching a £10m move to Wearside fromManchester City 12 months ago.
And Black Cats boss Dick Advocaat has told Rodwell it is time to start making the most of his ability by being fighting fit.
"I've had a lot of words with Jack because he is such a talented player," said Advocaat.
"He has not shown that for me, and he knows that. It has not all been down to him, because it has also been because of his physical state. It has to be better."
The 24-year-old was tipped for greatness when he earned a big money switch to the Etihad Stadium from Everton in 2012 after bursting on the scene as a teenager in 2007.
After failing to make the grade at City, he has suffered fresh disappointment at the Stadium of Light.
His career has stalled, with injuries playing a major role in a below par first season in the North East.
He scored three times in 20 starts as he failed to hold down a regular place under Gus Poyet and Dick Advocaat.
Now Advocaat wants Rodwell to put in the hard yards in pre-season training so he can hit the ground running when the Premier League starts next month.
He added: "As I see him training now, he looks positive. Jack's former team-mate at Everton Ross Barkley, now he's the type I like.
"Rodwell was like that, he got a move to Manchester City and it didn't really work out for him, so he has to do well for this club now."
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down