Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo

3 posters

Go down

OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo Empty OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo

Post by blueboy Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Now, we've signed Sterling. Well done. We got Delph on the cheap.

However, we've sold Dzeko and Jovetic and so far not replaced either.

We've been linked for months with Pogba, De Bruyne, Kurzawa.....all of which has turned into fuck all.

As it stands, we have a poor 2nd choice RB, 1 average LB who's injured, another who is not, in any way shape or form, a defender, nor should he EVER be classed as one. In the meantime, we've let go of a possible Left CB and one who can play LB in Rekik for £3.5m.

We've brought in Delph as he's English, but he's injured. Not a bad signing by any means, however, it's hardly a signing that shakes the world of football, especially when you consider we are not going to be under any FFP rules in the near future.

We bought Sterling, which personally, is a good signing, regardless of the amount he cost. He's better than Navas and he's English, yet Navas will probably play close to the amount of games that Sterling will play unless we buy another attacking MF player. So what's the point? We're not addressing the issues which are:

- Vincent Kompany hasn't showed anything of worthwhile form for 18 months. Yet, he'll remain as the club Captain and therefore, will be a starter.

- Our LB's are extremely weak. Neither are top class, so regardless of the odd game where they play well against a lesser team, or a free kick from Kolorov, when it comes to CL football, it'll always be a position that will be our downfall (see Stuttgart in a pre-season friendly).

- Our defensive MF position. Yes, we've bought Delph, but when Fernando and Fernandinho are fit, the manager may resort back to 2 DMF players, which means TLMLF will be one of them - therefore, nothing has changed whatsover from last season - a season where we won fuck all and played some dire football and got taken apart in this area by teams like Burnley, Hull etc.

- Wide left. We've lost our worker in Milner and one who actually got into wide left positions and created problems, then was able to track back. So far we have Nasri (who lets face it, against Stuttgart, was fucking useless playing in an inside left MF role).I think this is his LAST season to prove his worth in a City shirt. He needs a MASSIVE season otherwise, he'll be gone.
Now, we may get De Bruyne, but FFS, it's been 3 weeks since he said he was going to speak to Wolfsburg when he got back from his summer break - and so far, all we've had is mixed messages "he's open to a move, he's staying put". Either sign the fucker or start looking elsewhere!!!

- Up front, we've had the protracted summer "will he, won't he move" with both Dzeko and Jovetic, two fuckwits who needed moving on last summer!! Now they've both gone for pittance and a loan move and if we haven't targeted 2 top top class strikers to support a currently out of shape Aguero and an unfit Bony, then WTF are you 2 clowns doing in your job roles??

Therefore, for me, IF IF IF we don't another top class CB, another top class LB, 2 more strikers and a seriously decent DFM/attacking MF within the next 29 days....these 2 cunts, along with the 'dead man walking' may as well pack their bags now and give the reigns over to Viera and Marwood.

This summer has been nothing short of pathetic considering we've had potentially £250m to spend.

We could easily have had a top class CMF in there - a ball player that allows TLMLF (as he'll always be a first choice under MP) to move forward more. Delp can do this role, but he's injured and the cover with the 2 Ferdy twins, for a team that has aspirations to win the CL, is embarrassing. Neither are anywhere near European elite level, yet still remain in our squad for this season - fucking madness.

We're now forced to look at Berahino at £25m. A young English player that will struggle for games, therefore, his International chances will diminish further. Ridiculous. There are top class strikers out there who will be open to a move to the PL and would put serious pressure on Bony and Aguero, when fit.

Lacazette??? Benzema would move for the right money. Yet we're possibly paying BIG money again because a player from WBA is English. What the fuck have these clowns on the board been doing all fucking summer?
Our European scouting system must be useless!! Our academy won't be utilised, with the exception of Kelechi and one or two others (Lopes looks like he's going back on loan, our best option at LB has been sold, the other young option never got given a chance (Angelino) and was sent on loan, Evans may make the squad, but won't be used unless Delph or the Ferdy twins get injured).

If this Manager thinks that Clichy and Kolorov are anywhere near good enough for another campaign, then either he's fucking retarded or delusional.

This season will be a complete bloody wash-out and a struggle for a top 4, never mind a cup if we go into the campaign with the current defence, current defensive cover and 2 strikers who are nowhere near match ready, even though we knew all of this weeks ago - yet have done fuck all about it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo Empty Re: OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo

Post by blueboy Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:00 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo Empty Re: OK....I'm getting a little pis*ed off with this ex Barca duo

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 am

It's because Rony wants some sort of guarantee of first team action. He doesn't want to tie himself down for 4-5 years and then not play.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 am

Dawg, do you not think that 99% of players (Richard Wright being the exception), want to know if they are going to get game time?

Apart from 2 or 3 players at City, nobody is guaranteed any game time.

We've seen with the other senior academy players, they've been sold or sent back on loan. Lopes will probably get on the subs bench, cup games and who knows, maybe even a CL place, but he can't be assured of how many games he's going to play - he isn't TLMLF!!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:42 am

I think that up and coming youngsters must first & foremost realize they have to work bloody hard to warrant a starting berth secondly they have to maintain a consistent level. They must surely realize just to be in the 1st team squad is a step up from being in the eds & in some cases playing in an inferior league.

In relation to our Spanish friends I would love to know what Khaldoon thinks of their performance in the summer transfer window so far. He was the One who for the last 2 seasons saying the fans will be excited by the new  arrivals & where the club is heading. Last season I gave him the benefit of the doubt as we were slapped with the ffp embargo, But if we start the season with the business we have done so far ( & you know my feelings on Delph) I would say that is pretty demoralizing & I am not at all confident we will be challenging for anything other than laughing stock of the year award.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Yes, everyone wants to play. For a developing kid, they really do need game time at a decent level. Lopes won't develop much, even if he's training with Yaya and Silva, if he's constantly on the bench.

That's why so many of our kids are leaving us on loan or forever. Rekik was probably told that he would be 5th choice and decided to cut loose.

I think all that Rony wants is to know that he has a fair chance if he's good enough.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Who said this...

“The manager has promised me nothing. He’s just told me to keep working hard every day. So as yet I don’t know what my chance is, but I pray that it will come soon."
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

kelechi
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Yep, Kelechi. And he'll be in the first team squad this season.

I'm not say Ronny has said anything bad and it's probably paper talk, but he needs to realise he's up against Silva, TLMLF and Nasri or even De Bruyne (if he ever decides to hand in a transfer request).

Kelechi knows he'sup against Bony and Aguero, but is happy to take his chance when it comes.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down