Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Should standing terraces be brought back? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Should standing terraces be brought back?

3 posters

Go down

Should standing terraces be brought back? Empty Re: Should standing terraces be brought back?

Post by leopold Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:57 am

What do journalists get paid for? That has to be the shortest article I've ever read! He could've done it on Twitter!

Noel is right, though, it's about time it was brought back. It's not like the noisiest fans don't stand for the entire game anyway. I don't think anyone sits down in the South Stand aside from half time.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Should standing terraces be brought back? Empty Re: Should standing terraces be brought back?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Half time is blessed relief for my feet home and away
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 pm

I think he has a point when he said about fans/Police etc these days.

I think history would negate any violence, issues etc.

I really can't see why they can't at least try it for a section of each stadia for one season and see how it goes.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:Half time is blessed relief for my feet home and away
Very true.

blueboy wrote:I really can't see why they can't at least try it for a section of each stadia for one season and see how it goes.
You, me, the Bundesliga and every fan of every club in the football league agrees... It seems only the FA have an issue with it. But then this is the same bunch of muppets who create rules to make offside impossible to understand and diving a perfectly acceptable way of getting someone carded.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:00 pm

They were stood up in the new 3rd tier against Chelsea
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Yeah, I'm not surprised about that. Were these standers in the blocks nearest the away fans?

I wasn't sure about how we were allocating away fans at first, but after Chelsea I think we've got it spot on. Three narrow blocks on three separate tiers gives a lot of area for our fans to get up close to them and they're in smaller groups, makes it all a lot more intimidating.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Probably half the stand from next to the away fans
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, so not much less than on the bottom tier, by the sounds of it.

I thought our level of support that day was hugely impressive, better than I've heard for a long time. But it could've been that this was because I was in the thick of it instead of over in the cheap seats on the other side of the ground.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down