Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA

+2
leopold
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA Empty Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm

whilst Jeremy Peace is the Chairman.

4 bids were made by Spurs and all made public by Peace. Even Pulis said he wanted to sell him.

Is he right or wrong?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA Empty Re: Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA

Post by leopold Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 pm

He's wrong.

It doesn't matter why he wants to move, he's still under contract and he can't just decide to not play. WBA will definitely fine him, although I expect the PFA will get that limited to about 25p.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA Empty Re: Berahino says he'll never play again for WBA

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 pm

But, without knowing the facts, Pulis wanted him sold, he may have been told he could go, but Peace has been playing hard ball with Levy over the figure.

Is it right? Probably not. However, dropping him for games this season hasn't helped WBA. Sitting him on the bench or the U21's, isn't going to help WBA.

Sometimes, I think Chairmen think more about their own ego's rather than thinking what's good for the club and the fans.

We all know players ultimately have the power these days, as Berahino may just sit there for the next 6 months picking up £20-25k pw whilst WBA struggle at the foot of the table, then they will only go anD sell him to strengthen in Jan.

I wouldn't want any player playing for City if they didn't want to be there.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:11 am

He's right !
Why should he play for a 2 bit team who have no hope of winning anything ever when he can enhance his career by playing for a 1 bit team who have a very slight hope of a cup and a fair likelihood of European football albeit shitty Europa League
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 am

he's going to be cheaper in January sales now  Surprised)
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:13 am

Just read that Spurs offered £5m up front and £20m over the next years until 2020.

Cheeky fuckers!

TBF, no wonder WBA told them to fuck off.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:17 am

Pullis should start with Berahino the next home game...sending him out 5 minutes before every other player to warm up Laughing Laughing .

Yes i agree, The Spuds are cheeky gits blue, but Berahino should never have tweeted what he did. Tbh, i think footballers should be banned from posting on social media.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 am

Yeah, agree Den. 

I guess because of the tweet, they could easily fine him a weeks wages every week until he apologises and agrees to play, as he's basically in breach of his contract.

Maybe I'm changing my stance on this and WBA were correct all along in what they did and said.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:29 am

for that tweet to be sent he must have been told something by the chairman and had it reversed...
or a mis-understanding of what he was promised.. i.e, if a bid of X amount comes in you can talk etc..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah, it does sound like he's been promised something, however, if the figures Spurs were offering are true, then the Chairman has a duty to ensure they receive a fair and just figure for one of their best players, regardless of what was promised.

Just look at Denayer?

Still, I don't feel sorry for players or the clubs these days.

Players have every right to earn as much as they can - if they want to. They don't have to show loyalty, regardless of the length of contract signed and when they signed it. Clubs would sell a player at the drop of a hat if they were offered a crazy offer, so wouldn't show any loyalty to the player.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:38 am

Berahino is an idiot, last season he was happy to sign a 4 year contract, now all of a sudden he wants a move. Shouldn't have signed the contract!!! Simples.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:46 am

Greedy, mis-advised fools the lot of them.   Personally I find it quite funny.

You can see what happened though, WBA told him to sign the contract so they get more for the transfer and did probably promise to sell him, only to be scuppered by the terms Spuds were prepared to pay it over.   Comedy Gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down