Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow....

+4
TMG
leopold
shakencity
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... Empty Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow....

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 am

as he'll only find out today, the extent of his injury.

Bollocks.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... Empty Re: Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow....

Post by shakencity Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:16 am

The good thing is we're at home, i'm sure we'll cope ok without him.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow.... Empty Re: Can't see Sergio playing tomorrow....

Post by leopold Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 am

Thing is, we need to be winning the home games to stand the best chance of progressing and having Serge out for this game isn't really going to help.

That said, half the team have scored for us so far and Serge has only chipped in with one. Maybe play Vinny and Dino up front as our leading goal scorers Laughing
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:55 am

One of the papers was saying Aguero Silva & Sterling will all be out for the match which would be a massive loss
Thankfully Juventus are poor in Serie A at the moment & I noticed Moenchengladbac are bottom of the Bundesliga  Smile
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Didn't Kun tweet that it was nothing serious and he was ok?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Fenandinho , Aguero & Nasri absent from open training silva & Sterling were present. Was having some banter with a colleague at work, He is juve daft. Said it is the worst start to a season in Juve's History 1pt from 3 matches. he reckons they are going to get a pasting as they have sold too many key players. Lets hope he is right.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Still bugs the life out of me that a carthorse defender kicked Serg like he did though.  Should have been a red card.  That ref was sh1te big style.   Thats the sort of injury that doesn't look serious, but 6 months later they are not back playing  ala Jack Wiltshire.   Lets hope there is some good news about it later.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Confirmed that Aguero is out

Sterling & Silva fit & wi KDB we should be ok
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:40 pm

That carthorse was saying before the game he has aspirations of getting in the England team for the euros. He showed his credentials there didn't he.

As for the game we are strong in all departments at the moment barring no injuries to the full backs.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Hope PSV can do a job on Uniturd too.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Sad to read England and Sheffield Wednesday goalie - Ron Springett died today.  My dad's fave along with Johnny Fantham.  They are Stars.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Yes i read that too, very sad to see stars of yesterday passing on RIP Ron.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Wensdi
The loss of Ron Springett brings home to me just how mortal we all are, I remember standing on the terraces watching him play against City many times.

RIP
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:30 am

Hi Mr. Bell - how true.  Always sad to lose a legend.  Life passes by at an alarming speed so we have to make the most of it.  I'll be back in the UK next year for a long visit with my brother in Lincoln and then off to Lymm to stay with friends.  He used to live just outside Cambridgeshie Smile
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:14 am

Small world.

Hope you enjoy your trip back to the UK, I assume it will be during the season and you'll get to go to a few games
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:01 am

I only remember Ron springett playing for QPR & peter for Sheffield Wednesday back in 1968 I think
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Seems they followed each others careers swapping between Sheff Wed and QPR
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down