Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Vote_lcapCity v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Voting_barCity v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Vote_rcap 
TMG
City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Vote_lcapCity v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Voting_barCity v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread

+2
Moonchester
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Empty City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Well, plenty of players out, plenty of headaches for MP today - who to rest, who to bring back, who to teach a lesson to!

We really need Bony to get on the score sheet today, he's gonna need that confidence to lead the line against Seville and the rags.

Live Streams:

http://cricfree.sx/

http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Empty Re: City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Team:

City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread 24547
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Empty Re: City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Bony called it his worst 12 months in football! Makes me laugh only 1 person can change that.

Looking for players to step up today! Sterling & Navas in particular. Should see KDB in the Silva role i hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Come on BB....he's had injury after injury. Prior to that, the longest he missed games at Swansea was 2 matches!! Give him a chance FFS.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:49 pm

2 times this season Navas has been round the keeper and not scored...
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Shit Bony.... Razz

Oh, and that Sterling....he's shit as well. Rolling Eyes

However, what the fuck is Navas doing??? Razz Razz Razz

Still, 4-1 at HT against a really good team in possession. Can't complain, except I took Sterling and Bony out of my team this morning!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid

KDB was unlucky - what a save.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:53 pm

I wasnt calling him they were his words. Good to see sterling step up. Navas just needs to score something however scruffy!

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Navas is crap, end of.

Sterling has been on it though, looking like he wants it. Had a couple of easy goals, but as I always say, you've got to be in the box to pick up on the loose ball. Bony on the score sheet too should give him some confidence, and he's been good enough this half.

Some slack defending again, but can't fault the overall effort, everyone has stepped up. Apart from Navas, of course...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:54 pm

blisteringblue wrote:I wasnt calling him they were his words.  Good to see sterling step up.  Navas just needs to score something however scruffy!

Makes me laugh only 1 person can change that...... Question Question Question Question
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:56 pm

leopold wrote:Navas is crap, end of.

Sterling has been on it though, looking like he wants it. Had a couple of easy goals, but as I always say, you've got to be in the box to pick up on the loose ball. Bony on the score sheet too should give him some confidence, and he's been good enough this half.

Some slack defending again, but can't fault the overall effort, everyone has stepped up. Apart from Navas, of course...

Navas is one of those....when he should score easy goals or misses an easy cross, he's shit. However, when we all step back and see what he offers, he really can be an important player. So frustrating!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Fernando is stripped off warming up on the pitch so expect he's on for Fernandinho 2nd half
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Its true though his worst year and up to him to change it? Go on what am i missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Bony looks very heavy,perhaps he really needs a run of games to get match fit and then we can see what he's made of
Yaya off for Fernando
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Looked heavy, but took his second really well. Well done Navas. Embarassed

Thought Otamendi, Mangala and Sagna were excellent today.

Obviously, Sterling will get the plaudits, and rightly so for 2 good goals...and a shame for Kelchi as he was well on side!

Rested a few as well. Good performance.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 pm

thank god Kelechi's goal didn't stand !!!!!! ( check my prediction)City v Bournemouth - Live Match Thread Icon_razz  Mangala had some goodmoments beut a couple of wayward passes in key areas had me worried same with otamendi. One mangala moment though when under pressure turned 2 players inside out how good was that until the pass out of defence straight to there player. Sagna & kev excellent so too Bony, he may look a tad overweight but he is a totally different option to Aguero His hold up play & strength are terrific & he has some real neat touches.

Thought Navas apart from the obvious miss had a decent game got to be the first game in a long while he actually took on a player beat him & got in a decent cross. One criticism but this is easy for us to sit & watch is the amount of times we looked for a more difficult pass than the obvious one that was on, a couple of times we could have released a quick pass that was on to counter attack but we took the wrong option & went either backwards or the wrong way square. Still think we need to sharpen up a bit for Seville & the scum next week.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Yeah Oz, if you see, I edited my 5-1 scoreline to 3-1 when I heard Aguero was out. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 pm

silly man. Blue with aguero in it would have been 6 or seven!!! 

I just hope we can carry this form deep into the season & especially for the next 2 games.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:36 am

Good result. And excellent by Bony & Sterling
It was however only Bournemouth
The real deal is next week. Can they do it against the scum????
Massive game
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down