Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City's badge is going to change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City's badge is going to change

+5
Moonchester
shakencity
blueboy
Topdawg
leopold
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City's badge is going to change - Page 2 Empty City's badge is going to change

Post by leopold Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

I dare say we're all well aware of the recent consultation regarding our badge.  Well, the results are in:

Club badge to change

The only thing I could truly glean from this is that we're going to go back to a round badge, and that there will be symbols to represent the club and the city of Manchester.  I'm guessing it'll end up looking almost exactly like the Holy Trinity era badge, but possibly less red.  I suspect, given it's the product of committee thinking, that it'll be pretty bloody boring.  A bit like this:

City's badge is going to change - Page 2 H0TdAIv
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

City's badge is going to change - Page 2 Empty Re: City's badge is going to change

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Yeah but you like the glow in the dark shirts Oz - and I think they are bloody awful. Very Happy ... and you say tomato and I say tomaaaaaaaato

Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

City's badge is going to change - Page 2 Empty Re: City's badge is going to change

Post by leopold Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Makes me laugh, all these people saying it looks like a Blue Peter badge... We've always had a ship on there and the previous two were not so far removed from this one. Personally, I was hoping for a touch more colour, but it's not awful. There's far, far worse out there. In my view, it's a touch too corporate. But it's not crap.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Yeah Leo - and somebody moaning about the red on it.  When I went to school - the red rose represented Lancashire - not the Rags. Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:52 am

yeah but a GLOW IN THE DARK SHIRT WITH THAT BADGE WENSDI ????? Leo it is not so much the blue peter ship it is the shape within the circle with the ship on it that reminds me of the blue peter badge.  I still think the eagle looked classy and a touch more powerful than a sailing ship inside a shield. I know the Manchester connection but it still doesn't do it for me?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:06 am

it's not offensive.. I was hooping for a cleaner dark blue shield in circle badge like the other leaked ones...
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

Oz, we won't have that glo-shirt when the new badge comes out for real in the summer!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:47 am

Still think the current badge is better - agree with Oz, it looks more imposing....the new one looks very corporate and frankly, boring.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 am

Leo how do you know? with nike in charge of shirts anything is possible we may get dayglow pink!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2