Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyYesterday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer..

+3
skyblueoz
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. Empty Re: Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer..

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm not sure if they are just guessing.

Ok, the murmurs, the rumours, the 'talk' say he's leaving and probably coming to us, but I reckon the DM are just taking a 70/30 punt so they can say told you so.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer.. Empty Re: Pep tells Bayern he will leave in the summer..

Post by skyblueoz Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 am

united fans having orgasms on ja606 saying he is going to them coz Graham Hunter says so!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:14 am

Interesting...  He didn't win the CL with Bayern, who were actually the defending champions when he joined them.  Hmmm...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:26 am

Well City aren't gonna win the CL with Pellegrini, so why not try n get someone else leo....Guardiola might just win it with us.

All the papers are saying he's coming to City, but for some reason i don't see it being cut n dried that he is.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 am

why can't City win the champions league with Pellegrini??? you only need that bit of luck? Christ Chelsea won it with de matteo!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:30 am

They had a lot of luck, probably more than is normal. And they were pants in the league.

I'd take Pep in a heartbeat if it meant we win the PL 3 years on the bounce, irrespective of whether we win the CL or not.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:06 am

skyblueoz wrote:why can't City win the champions league with Pellegrini???
Wow, where do we start.

Ok, i guess they can win it with Pellegrini, but imo they won't and i'm forever the optimist Oz Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Just hope he either stays at BM or comes to us. Id be devastated if he rocked up at The Swamp or Chelski
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm sorry, but my opinion hasn't changed about Pep. Any idiot could've won everything with Barca (which they have done since he left) and Bayern are by far and away the strongest team in Germany, so you'd expect them to win lots of domestic trophies. But they were CL champions when he joined and they haven't been since. I still think he's one of these who can only do it with a strong team and wads of cash. I remain unimpressed.

I was trying to remember who it was that argued that he'd won the CL with Bayern and I said he hasn't... Still don't remember...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I would never dismiss Pep as being a top quality manager, if he was to come to city I would be made up. However I don't believe as some do that Pellegrini is just lucky, if that was the case he would never have lasted as long in the game as he has in the top echelons of mangers. Ranieri has in the past been belittled as a manager & he has had his failures but he has also been successful, so to Uniturds manager, "The turtle" as pplf likes to refer to him as.

The one thing I can't understand is If Pep says he will leave Bayern at the end of the season, Surely no club is going to destabilize their season by signing him or admitting they will sign him at the end of the season whilst they have an incumbent manager under contract ?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:58 pm

skyblueoz wrote:
The one thing I can't understand is If Pep says he will leave Bayern at the end of the season, Surely no club is going to destabilize their season by signing him or admitting they will sign him at the end of the season
Looks like Chelski have just done exactly that by sacking maureen
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Chelsea are prime now IMHO, London or Manchester?

Maureen is available  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:11 am

shakencity wrote:All the papers are saying he's coming to City, but for some reason i don't see it being cut n dried that he is.
90% done, he's off to Chelsea in the summer.....who do you believe eh?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/627603/Pep-Guardiola-Jose-Mourinho
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 am

Papers are absolutely full of shit, am not counting any chickens until a deal is signed.

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Absolutely right Blistering,5 papers in the BBC gossip all with different headlines as to who is going where.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down