Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
That is confirmed then... EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
That is confirmed then... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
That is confirmed then... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
That is confirmed then... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
That is confirmed then... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
That is confirmed then... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
That is confirmed then... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
That is confirmed then... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
That is confirmed then... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
That is confirmed then... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

That is confirmed then...

+2
skyblueoz
Paulpowersleftfoot
6 posters

Go down

That is confirmed then... Empty That is confirmed then...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Pep is coming...

From the way MP has talked I think the owners have told him that they have an agreement with Pep and that he will be leaving at the end of the season.

The guy has dignity and class I will give him that but very pleased that we only have to put up with his tactics and team selecetion for a few months.

Hopefully Pep will give youth a chance instead of shipping them somewhere and playing old, disinterested and expensive defensive mistakes!

This might be premature but all the signs are there for MP departure in the summer!

Back to top Go down

That is confirmed then... Empty Re: That is confirmed then...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:50 am

Still believe it when i see it but I can see Maureen going to the swamp too. Interesting times indeed.

One of the tabloids saying whoever gets Pep must sign "chomper" Suarez as part of the deal!

Will be funny if we win the Champions League now MP is resigned to going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:55 am

If we win the CL?!! With MP!! You are living in a dream world! Smile

I also think Maureen to the rags is likely as he expressed his interest a few years back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:16 am

Personal Gsus wrote:If we win the CL?!! With MP!! You are living in a dream world! Smile

I also think Maureen to the rags is likely as he expressed his interest a few years back...
Openly fucking touted for it you mean
Ticket tout doesn't like him but whether he has enough sway remains to be seen
I'd much rather the turtle stays a long time or family guy gets to replace him rather than an odious cunt but a serial winner gets the swamp hot seat. At the moment it's a beautifully poisoned chalice and that's the way I like it
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:54 am

Personal Gsus wrote:If we win the CL?!! With MP!! You are living in a dream world! Smile

Trouble is we've a good draw now and it only takes a couple of lucky results and we are in the final.   I maintain he is at the end of the day a "lucky" manager, his first season with us proved that.

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:28 pm

Sorry blistering but his record in Europe & winning two trophy's in his first season in the premier league with us is not just down to luck. Yes other teams dropped points at crucial times but so did we, We also held it together whilst others around faltered which to me is a credit to pelligrini in so much as he kept the team focused and playing attacking football to obtain the number of wins we required. A lot of  People said Mancini was a lucky manager but he had a decent record in Europe. Realistically where we are in terms of status & Ambition now dictates who we are able to attract to the top job & lets be fair there are probably less than 1handful of candidates we would consider an improvement on Pellegrini. Pep, Ancelotti, Simeone (maybe), Klopp (maybe), & the Moany one. Apart from them who else is there?  maybe a couple of national manager.

I really hope Pep does join us but the expectations then ramp up another notch, We must first & foremost  ensure he does join us? I can see how much disappointment there will be if he ends up at any other club.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Yes I am hoping the incestuous one is appointed ar the swanp pplf.

We have a good draw blistering and I am hoping we do with some optimism but the way we are defending we might not get thru this round.

Oz, I agree it takes a certain type manager to get these high profile players to play for them but with MP in charge the players seem to put in an efffort whenever they feel like it and on top of that some baffling team s3lections that don't give us a proper chance to compete.

Mancini only lost it towards the end. His team was not that lucky overall and the performances were more consistent. He was lucky winning the league right at the end but not during the course of the season. I never called for him to be sacked although it seemed like he had lost the players.

MP is Mr nice guy and treats the players like friends, mancini was the oposite. Mancini had some charisma but MP is a boring old fart. There has to be balance. 

If Pep doesn't join it would be disappointing especially now that Klopp is unavailable and seems to be doing well .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Klopp not doing so well today though!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Some very contentious remarks again.  We would be bottom of the league now if some of you were our coach Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:00 pm

I think we need to consider this:

MP won the PL and the C1C in his first season, we weren't great last season, but so far, we're in contention for the title again, semi of the C1C cup, in the FA Cup and got to the next round of the CL under MP.

There's still 5 months to go and a lot can happen, so as it stands, we can't really expect much more from MP, especially with all these injuries.

Now, do I believe he will take us to the next level? No.

Would I take Pep over MP? Absolutely.

I watched the Sunday Supplement this morning and Sam Wallace, John Cross and Oliver Holt all hit the nail on the head.

City have huge ambitions and are making a mockery of their local rivals the way they have a purposeful plan and are currently bang on track with everything they are doing.

To take it to the next level, they need a Pep, someone who will attract the best players in the world and if he does take the job, City's long-term plan with the whole Academy, will take City to the next level that the owners require.

So, all in all, for me, MP has done OK, but Pep is the man to take charge of our next evolutionary phase.

Be ironic if MP wins 2 more trophies this season though...4 trophies in 3 years and gets sacked? Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:43 pm

I'd be delighted if MP won two trophies this season and was then sacked to be replaced by Pep.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:26 pm

I think most would Dawg.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:07 pm

I think after some consistently  piss poor performances he ows us a couple more trophies! 

Wensdi not saying anyone on here (including myself) is the right man/woman/transvestite for the job! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Can't see Pep going to the Swamp. It's too big a project, success is by no means guaranteed for several seasons & I think Pep has only been at clubs where success is pretty much guaranteed

We on the other hand have the squad already in place for a fair crack at most competitions for the next few seasons.  The odd signing here and there just to bolster the team eg Messi Suarez Pogba or Ronaldo LOL & Pep at the helm & we could become the very best in Europe 

I really hope the rags keep faith with LVG. After all haven't we all heard it a million times from Rags how they 'kept faith in Old Purple Nose and look how successful he became'
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down