Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v Sunderland - Live Thread

+2
shakencity
blueboy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty City v Sunderland - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, will Vinny and Zaba be back? Will Sergio start?

Will we actually turn up and play a decent game?

Team news in 15 mins. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: City v Sunderland - Live Thread

Post by skyblueoz Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:44 pm

if we really must play with attacking full backs is it too much to ask them this " if by chance the attack breaks down can you please track back sharpish?" the amount of times Otamendi & Mangala were caught out of position putting in tackles on the right & left touchline respectively, had they been beaten we were wide open.

Otamendi fouls someone on the touchline, fine, because he was covering for sagna who was out of position. But when the ref blows for a free kick don't stand like a fuckwit arguing the call with the ref. He aint gonna change his mind, Graham takes a quick free kick ota way out of position has left Borini free on the edge of the box , only a perfect covering slide tackle from mangala saved the day. Bony scored a really good goal then undoes all the good work by skying 2 simple chances over the bar? I have defended him a lot but he really does need to put more effort in when arriving in the box & consistency in his ability to find the net. Sterling really needs to start running & beating people, he also in my opinion should start to man up a bit and use a bit of strength, he gets knocked of a ball way to easily for my liking.

I do not blame the medical staff for Kompany's injury. They have a strict routine & have waited patiently for Kompany to regain fitness, They have not rushed him back & were only going to use him for the last 25 mins, Had he not passed his fitness test & trained all week without reaction then I don't think he would have been any where near the first team. Having said all that glad we won but still need to improve a fair bit for the next 2 games. Uniturd losing was sweet, keep turtle & keep losing luv it.

skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

City v Sunderland - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: City v Sunderland - Live Thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:49 pm

The cheats got what they deserve. I can't believe we lost to them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:02 am

Thought it was a good game you moaners and gripers.  How could you wish that they would lose G-Sus.  Just made 3 pts up on Wenger's lot and Leicester.  Agree that Bony should not be taking pens - it was a foregone conclusion that he would shank it - should have been Merlin.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:26 am

Kevin wanted the oen. Since he was playing really well, why not?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:57 am

Not moaning wensdi far from it , just worried that a team that breaks at speed & closes quickly will catch us out defensively which to be fair is happening far too often this season, Leicester are a perfect example of that, I would like to say we were superb against Sunderland but to be fair how poor were they? was it us who made them look poor? I dont think so.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:09 am

They were really really poor defensively. So poor we should have smashed them for a lot more than the four we scored. This is a tight old season and it may come down to GD, again.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2