Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyToday at 11:53 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
2015 Player Ratings.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2015 Player Ratings....

+4
skyblueoz
Moonchester
leopold
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

2015 Player Ratings.... Empty 2015 Player Ratings....

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:02 am

So, now 2015 is coming to an end....what's everyone's thoughts on player performances and whether they should be IN/OUT of the club.

GoalKeepers

Willy Caballero - 5 OUT - promote Angus Gunn
Joe Hart - 8 Solid year - should be Captain in the absence of Vinny.
Richard Wright - 0 Pointless

Defenders

Gael Clichy - 6 STAY
Nicolas Otamendi - 6 early days, but like his aggression IN
Martin Demichelis - 6 OUT
Jason Denayer - one of the most ridiculous decisions of 2015 IN IN IN!
Aleksandar Kolarov - 6 mixed bag, but no defender OUT
Vincent Kompany - 4 very disappointing OUT/IN - not sure he'll ever be back.
Eliaquim Mangala - 7 IN - think he's been given a rough ride and he has played v well on occasions without getting the credit he deserved.
Bacary Sagna - 7 actually done OK this season, but he ain't no Zaba - IN FOR COVER ONLY
Pablo Zabaleta - 5 injuries have cost him IN.

Midfielders

Fabian Delph - 5 will we ever see him play regularly? IN
Kevin De Bruyne - 8 Had a great start to his City career. IN
Fernando - 4 only seen him have 2 good games - OUT
Fernandinho - 7 been solid, but could be better with a better MF partner - IN
Jesus Navas - 3 FUCKING RUBBISH - OUT
Samir Nasri - 3 AS ABOVE - OUT
David Silva - 7 would be an 8 but has been injured again too many time - IN
Raheem Sterling - 7 too inconsistent but will come good - IN
Yaya Toure - 0 do I need to say any more? Rolling Eyes
Bruno Zuculini - 0 what has this talented kid got to do to get a chance??? IN

Strikers

Sergio Aguero - 5 poor injury record over the past 12 months. IN
Wilfried Bony - 4 can only see him being sold in Jan if somebody comes available - OUT
Edin Dzeko -  Rolling Eyes
Kelechi Iheanacho - 8 one of the bright sparks - shame our numb-nut manager can't see it IN
Stevan Jovetic - Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2015 Player Ratings.... Empty Re: 2015 Player Ratings....

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:44 am

Now I know where certain newspapers get their match ratings for players from...  Where the hell did you pluck some of these numbers from?

Clichy is a 6?  He's hardly played!  Zaba a 5?  He's barely left the bench!  Mangala a 7, despite being hopeless without Vinny?  Delph is only a five?  Really??  He's worked bloody hard and shown some nice flourishes, he's not letting the club's status get to him (if anything, he seems to have upped his game) and yet he gets a lower score than Demichelis??  Nasri gets 3 despite not even getting off the bench, so how can he be only one point less than Bony, who's played semi-regularly??

But the worst transgression, the one I can't forgive, is a five for Sergio.  The only five he should ever be associated with is the number of goals he put past Newcastle.  He's been plagued with injury and in recent games hasn't had much in the way of service (from the 8 rated KdB and 7 rated Silva and Sterling), but he always puts in a shift and always does everything he can to try and turn a game around.  Look how pissed off he was at being subbed on Tuesday - is this the reaction of a man only worthy of a five?  If Demi is worth six (and he isn't, not by a country mile) then Serge should be at least a seven.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:45 am

Very similar to my January sales..
Zuculini I havent seen enough of yet, Marca in Spain slated him last year so not sure how talented he is yet.

Pogba is the Toure replacement.. we should be getting him in whatever the cost if we want shut of Toure..
Isco would replace Navas and Nasri combined.

DiMi is here until end of the season, then bring back Denayer.

Kolarov works well when we have the ferdy twins playing together as they offer cover against the whole back 4.. means the central defenders don't get dragged out of position covering too.

there is no reason not to have  young goalkeepers backing up Hart with the talent in our academy.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:03 am

leopold wrote:Now I know where certain newspapers get their match ratings for players from...  Where the hell did you pluck some of these numbers from?

Clichy is a 6?  He's hardly played!  Zaba a 5?  He's barely left the bench!  Mangala a 7, despite being hopeless without Vinny?  Delph is only a five?  Really??  He's worked bloody hard and shown some nice flourishes, he's not letting the club's status get to him (if anything, he seems to have upped his game) and yet he gets a lower score than Demichelis??  Nasri gets 3 despite not even getting off the bench, so how can he be only one point less than Bony, who's played semi-regularly??

But the worst transgression, the one I can't forgive, is a five for Sergio.  The only five he should ever be associated with is the number of goals he put past Newcastle.  He's been plagued with injury and in recent games hasn't had much in the way of service (from the 8 rated KdB and 7 rated Silva and Sterling), but he always puts in a shift and always does everything he can to try and turn a game around.  Look how pissed off he was at being subbed on Tuesday - is this the reaction of a man only worthy of a five?  If Demi is worth six (and he isn't, not by a country mile) then Serge should be at least a seven.

It's a 2015 - not season 2015/16 review FFS! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 am

cant believe the shit mangala gets He has shown he can be a damn good defender. Every mistake gets highlighted yet every good thing he does gets overlooked. It appears he is the target everyone wants to beat. Just like Demichellis when he 1st arrived. Mango is only 24 most central defenders come into their own around the 29 -32 bracket. Zuccilini is on loan at Middlesbro & cant get in their team. was an unused sub again in their last game. I do understand the marking for Aguero by blue, it is no slight on his ability or willingness to work for the team it is just the fact his injury lay off outweighs his game time so his contribution to the team like vinny is negligible at the moment.

Agree with moony ref pogba & Isco Kolarov should be a defensive left midfielder, as he would be far more effective & we wouldn't lose cover then from the left back. I would probably give clichy & zabba the same mark as both have been injured far more than game time.

The one who hads disappointed me the most Is wilf I really did expect a lot more from him & thought he was a good signing when we got him. Still out on Delph.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:06 am

Sergio has been plagued by injuries - that's not to say when he does get a run of form he's not been excellent - but the 5 is given as he hasn't done enough in the last 12 months for his quality. OK, maybe 5 is harsh and probably a 7 is more worthy - but he's been a let-down for his talent this year. 5 goals against Newcastle at home in one game - doesn't give him a pass for the whole year Leo.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 am

blueboy wrote:It's a 2015 - not season 2015/16 review FFS! Rolling Eyes
You should've made that a bit clearer, it wasn't obvious what you meant.

blueboy wrote:5 goals against Newcastle at home in one game - doesn't give him a pass for the whole year Leo.
No, I'm aware of that Bluey. If we were going to base scores on the past, he'd be a solid 11. But if we're going to look solely at 2015, are you really suggesting he's been less good than Demichelis?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 am

wasn't the let down the top scorer in the season 2014/15? That means he must have scored a few in 2015, surely?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:39 am

skyblueoz wrote:Mango is only 24 most central defenders come into their own around the 29 -32 bracket.
This is a good point. We quickly forget his age and just concentrate on his price tag - a bit like we do for Sterling, really. I bet the rags feel the same about Martial.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:42 am

Topdawg wrote:wasn't the let down the top scorer in the season 2014/15? That means he must have scored a few in 2015, surely?
He must've done. He wasn't the leading goalscorer at the start of 2015 and I doubt his rivals for that title all went on a five month goal drought.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:45 am

Sergio scored 12 goals from Jan-May 2015. We played 17 league games in that time, though I'm not sure he actually played in. He scored 1 CL goal against Barca during that period too. 

I think that alone is worth more than a 5.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:45 am

leopold wrote:
blueboy wrote:It's a 2015 - not season 2015/16 review FFS! Rolling Eyes
You should've made that a bit clearer, it wasn't obvious what you meant.

blueboy wrote:5 goals against Newcastle at home in one game - doesn't give him a pass for the whole year Leo.
No, I'm aware of that Bluey.  If we were going to base scores on the past, he'd be a solid 11.  But if we're going to look solely at 2015, are you really suggesting he's been less good than Demichelis?

I thought with my first sentence it was pretty clear - Oz got it. Very Happy

So, now 2015 is coming to an end....what's everyone's thoughts on player performances and whether they should be IN/OUT of the club.

Of course, if we are to base the scores on the past - Vinny would be a 10, Sergio, Silva and dare I say TLMLF would be 10's.... Sad

Dawg, yes he ended up as top scorer - hence why I said 5 was a bit harsh and changed it to a 7...but for all his talent, over the past 12 months his injury record has been poor. He's a brilliant player and I love him to bits, but I was trying to be objective.

What would we have done last season and where would we be this season as it stands if both Vinny and Sergio were at the top of their game? The fact is, they haven't been through injury issues time and time again.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am

So you're scoring him on his injury record?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Apparently so.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:56 pm

No point changing anything in or out while we are managed by a fuckwit and skippered by someone who would even be regarded as a lazy bastard on a sink estate
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:08 pm

leopold wrote:Apparently so.

Ok, so what else do I judge him on? The 5 goals against Newcastle or the 12 he scored in 5 months from Jan - May?

Instead of going on and on about it all - both give us your objective opinion based on his performances over the past 12 months....Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:14 pm

an injured aguero still gives us more than a fully fit bony..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Looking at Sergio objectively:

So far this season he has played:

12 PL games and scored 7 goals. 5 of them were against Newcastle. Otherwise, he'd have scored 2 in 11 which frankly, is rubbish - and we berate Bony?

He's scored 1 C1C goal and 1 CL goal.

So all in all - 16 appearances and 9 goals...or, exclude the Newcastle game which was a freak, 4 goals in 15 games. Is that form worthy of more than a 7 for this season alone?

Forget the amount of games he's missed for us as well.

In 2015 (this year 2014/15) he played 18 PL games and scored 12 goals. A decent return. So overall in 2015 he has played 30 PL games and scored 19 goals (5  of them in one game otherwise it's 14 goals in 30 PL games).  Still a decent return overall.

So, judge him however you want - but without his poor injury record, we could be doing so much better, hence my 7. Wink

Last edited by blueboy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Moonchester wrote:an injured aguero still gives us more than a fully fit bony..

Clearly not, as Bony has scored recently when Aguero's been out or on the bench. Razz

But I get what you mean....Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 pm

blueboy wrote:12 PL games and scored 7 goals. 5 of them were against Newcastle. Otherwise, he'd have scored 2 in 11 which frankly, is rubbish - and we berate Bony?
Well, you definitely don't rate Bony, you gave him a 4 and he's scored 8 in 22 this season. But now you're moving the goalposts, as you yourself said this is for the whole of 2015. I'm not saying he has to be given a 9 or a 10, I'd say a 7 was fair, but 5 is taking the mickey.

Oh, and you can't rule out 5 goals in one game. I don't care who the competition is, it takes something to get that many in one game.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm not moving the goalposts.

I said a 5 may be a bit harsh, so gave him a 7.

Oz actually agreed with my 5....so make of that what you will.

Look, it's my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right, just what I think. If you don't agree Leo, I've no problem with that - just back it up with objective statements or stats.

Very Happy

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 pm

A less than half fit Aguero has managed a decent enough return this season and he had a decent run since the turn of the year. Messi has scored something like 420 goals in 500 appearances for Barca. Do we discount all his hat tricks (32?) because that's unusual or the opposition was poor?

Aguero deserves at least a 7, if not a touch more.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:05 pm

jesus....I'm not the official marker of the scores!!!

so, you agree that Aguero, as one of our highest paid players and supposed world class players, gets a 7 for 2015?

That's not great for who is and what he can do.

Give him an 8 if you want.....but I'd much rather be giving him a 9 if he ever stayed fit.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Look, Aguero played 63 mins against Arsenal and did nothing.

He then played 64 minutes against Leicester and did nothing.

That's 1.5 games and...nothing.

Yes, he needs to get back up to speed, but that's what he seems to be constantly needing to do....then he may bag a couple of a hatricks a few games..get injured and out for another month - it's still only 3 points per game.

I'd rather him stay fit for 20 consecutive games and score in 15 of them.

We need him healthy and opening the scoring the way we are playing, that was my only point and why I originally gave him a 5.

As for Messi, please....don't compare the worlds best ever to Aguero. But I would love to see them together! Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:22 pm

I wasn't comparing the two. I sad we don't discount Messi's hat tricks so why belittle Aguero's achievement of scoring 5 goals in a PL match?

I think, if he'd been fit, Aguero would have scored a 9. His injuries certainly affect him for the first few games after he returns making it harder to judge him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:52 pm

blueboy wrote:I'm not moving the goalposts.
Yes you were! You were talking about his goals since the start of this season, but the original post was for his efforts since the first of January. He scored a fair few goals before the end of May and he didn't even appear in half of them thanks to injury. And as has already been mentioned, he won the golden boot, something you don't do if you only score in half the season!

blueboy wrote:I said a 5 may be a bit harsh, so gave him a 7.
And I said I agreed with you that 7 was more appropriate.

blueboy wrote:Oz actually agreed with my 5....so make of that what you will.
And I won't forgive Oz for that either.

blueboy wrote:Look, it's my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right, just what I think. If you don't agree Leo, I've no problem with that - just back it up with objective statements or stats.
Oh, come on now, are you telling me that I have to dredge up stats to prove what I've seen with my own eyes? You're clearly marking him on recent form for which I'd agree he's been nowhere near his best, but we can put that down to injury. He was better last season, but even then suffered with injuries. In the first few games of this season, he worked his bollocks off and could've scored more (take the Chelsea game, he could've had his hat-trick inside 20 minutes, but for the efforts of Begovic). He's been hit and miss so far, but a 5 would suggest more miss than hit and I'd have to disagree with that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 pm

blueboy wrote:Look, Aguero played 63 mins against Arsenal and did nothing.

He then played 64 minutes against Leicester and did nothing.
But that's just the last two games! How many games has he played in the last 365 days? And how many times has he scored, or created, or just been a thorn in the side of the opponent? If we're judging on the last handful of games then yes, he's been way under par, but we're not!

Consistency, dear chap! Consistency! Razz
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:22 pm

GoalKeepers

Willy Caballero: Too many mistakes in him, makes me nervous whenever the ball comes near him, needs to go (3)
Joe Hart: Has made one or two silly mistakes, but has saved us way more points than he's cost. The only player with real passion for the club who's not broken.  Give him the armband! (9)
Richard Wright: Clearly doing something other than being an actual goalkeeper...  - (N/A)

Defenders

Gael Clichy: Did really well last season, but this year he's been out more than in. (6)
Nicolas Otamendi: Settled in really well, our best centre half today (7)
Martin Demichelis: Did okay in the run in to May, but has been a liability since. (5)
Jason Denayer: Sending him on loan last year was a good idea. Repeating it this season was insane. Needs to play. (N/A)
Aleksandar Kolarov: Has shown glimpses of being able to defend, but after five years it's too little, too late. Good with his left when shooting, though. (5)
Vincent Kompany: Rock solid both defensively and mentally, but physically has become a bit of a glass legs.  Shame (4)
Eliaquim Mangala: Was excellent when paired with Vinny, but when alongside anyone else he goes to pieces (6)
Bacary Sagna: Possibly our best defender since August, which bumps up his value a bit (6)
Pablo Zabaleta: A City man through and through, will always give 100%.  The recent injury is taking it's time, though (6)

Midfielders

Fabian Delph: On the rare occasions he's been given a chance, he's worked hard, found space and passes and not been overwhelmed by the club's status. Potentially a huge bargain (6)
Kevin De Bruyne: Brilliant at the Etihad, but not so hot on the road (except in the CL, oddly). A bit of a homer? (7)
Fernando: Slow, can't tackle, can't read the game. Called the Octopus presumably because he plays as well as one.  (3)
Fernandinho: Up till May, wasn't ripping up trees.  Since August has been a much better player. (7)
Jesus Navas: He's allegedly fast, but doesn't beat a man, can't find space and can't pass for toffee. And now we know he can't even win a one on one with the keeper or score in an empty net! (2)
Samir Nasri: In the right game, his style can carve defenses apart and create something out of nothing. In the wrong game, he's slow, laboured and not skillful enough to beat a man.  Sadly, there are more wrong games than right, which is a pity, because in the right game he can be magnificent. (5)
David Silva: Shrewd, smart, with an unbelievable first touch and control, a good eye for a defense splitting pass and even a crack shot at times. But he's crap at corners and lately he's been found out to be a bit too fond of his left peg. I'd still keep him, though, because the good far outweighs the bad. (8 )
Raheem Sterling: Very hit and miss right now and far too weak on the ball. Won't challenge for a 50/50 ball very often and sometimes won't back tackle. But when he does get his eye in, he causes utter chaos for the opposition. I suspect the fee is hampering him a little. (7)
Yaya Toure: Slow, laboured, narcissistic and has a poor attitude. But then he shows what he's capable of and makes matters even worse, because we know he can do it! Should not be captain. (5)
Bruno Zuculini: Give him a game, for god's sake!!! (N/A)

Strikers

Sergio Aguero: Repeated injuries are not helping him, but I suspect part of the problem is he's being rushed back before he's ready. When he's fit, he can score for fun. But right now he's missing the fun factor. (7)
Wilfried Bony: Very strong on the ball, can hold up well and can pick the right pass. Has the ability to make a mark, but somehow keeps coming up short. Needs to try a bit harder, maybe stop listening to his Ivory Coast team-mate? (5)
Kelechi Iheanacho: On the rare occasion he's played, he runs and runs, gets himself into space and dangerous positions and has scored some goals, too. But in the one game he started, he didn't really shine - but this may be more down to a lack of game time than being overwhelmed. (7)
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:15 pm

At last Leo....some opinions. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:28 pm

So lets compare score Leo. Mine first followed / by yours.

GoalKeepers

Willy Caballero - 5/3
Joe Hart - 8/9
Richard Wright - 0/0

Defenders

Gael Clichy - 6/6
Nicolas Otamendi - 6/7
Martin Demichelis - 6/5
Aleksandar Kolarov - 6/5
Vincent Kompany - 4/4
Eliaquim Mangala - 7/6
Bacary Sagna - 7/6
Pablo Zabaleta - 5/6

Midfielders

Fabian Delph - 5/6
Kevin De Bruyne - 8/7
Fernando - 4/3
Fernandinho - 7/7
Jesus Navas - 3/2
Samir Nasri - 3/5
David Silva - 7/8
Raheem Sterling - 7/7
Yaya Toure - 0/5
Bruno Zuculini - 0/0

Strikers

Sergio Aguero - 7/7
Wilfried Bony - 4/5
Kelechi Iheanacho - 8/7

So, in a very subjective poll, your scores were fairly similar to mine Leo....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:29 pm

And we've debated what for the past few hours? Razz Razz Razz

Are my numbers that laughable? Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Look, TLMLF i gave a 0.....that's only because, as you all know, I can't stand the fucker.

Realistically, he's a 5.

But what pisses me off with him, is that he's our second highest earner on £250k pw. He's given the armband when Vinny's out.....yet, for the past 18 months, he's been shite.

IF...Fernando, instead of being on £80k pw was on his wages and played as much as he does, gave the effort in games that we've seen from TLMLF, then we'd all be up in arms.

2/3 goals this season.....even Rooney gets dogs abuse for his form, yet the journo's seem to give him an easy ride.

He was even voted into the PL 2015 team of the year.....WTF???????????

It's wrong...and our Manager is wrong to keep playing him week in week out, never mind passing the armband to him.

He's the most over-rated player in WORLD FOOTBALL.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:48 pm

On this season so far ..... 
Hart 8 God help us if he gets injured for any length of time cos
Big Willy 5 is just not good enough from what I've seen. Most other PL clubs have a better 2nd goalkeeper than us
Wright - Pointless

Sagna 7 Rubbish last year but thankfully with Zaba 5 being perpetually injured, has been decent this season. Hopefully Zaba can push him hard in the 2nd 1/2 of the season
Cllichy 5 Again hardly played but I still prefer him as a defender to Kolarov
Kolarov 6 By his standards he's actually done better than I expected but he's JUST not a great defender and that's surely a massive part of what he's paid to do
DeM 5 He's played well in the past when he's had a run of games but now he is getting only the odd game he's always a liability. Denayer would have been a so much better option
Mangala 5 Dont agree with some of you. Think he's been a really poor buy so far apart from when he's been with Vinnie. I feel like he's worth a goal per game to the opposition. Having said that he is young so I wouldn't get rid
Otamendi 7 Obviously not worth the ridiculous price we paid but I think he's settled very well & far better than Mango has in a shorter space of time. Him & Vinny if he ever gets fit cd be a fantastic partnership 
Kompany - 5 Desperately disappointing season so far because of injuries. MP has said 3 or 4 weeks but I'd suggest 7 or 8 weeks and hopefully we can have him fully fit for the the last 3 months of the season.The stats dont lie - With him hardly anything conceded and excellent win rate. Without him shit

De Bruyne 9 POTY so far Great signing & with 1/2 the others around him injured or shit he's bin a godsend
Yaya 6 Still a valuable player and has waded in with some good goals but just doesn't do enough to warrant MP picking him every single fucking game !
Silva 7 Brilliant player and we massively miss him when he's out or unfit which unfortunately has been over 1/2 the season so far.
Delph 7 Good signing Does what it says on the tin as we all expected. Hopefully he can remain fit
Fernando 5 Waste of money. Offers very little. Not a great tackler not particularly quick and not great going forward. Milner was 5 times better
Fdinho 7 Good solid player Better than last season but often having to do the work of 2 men due to TLMF
Navas 4 Can be fantastic at beating a man but the final ball is regularly pants and his goalscoring rate is simply embarrassing
Sterling 7 Brilliant some games very ineffective in others but still a promising start. I expect some title winning performances from him
Bony 6 Not as bad as some say but still disappointing. He misses as many golden opportunities as Dzeko but he does work harder for the team. Unfortunately I just dont think he'l ever be a great striker.Reckon we would be better off with Remy or Austin up front when Sergio is out 
Sergio 7 Ridiculously frustrating season for Sergio as well as some of our other big stars. If we're going to have any chance of winning the title we have to have Sergio fit and firing on all cylinders from now on
Itchy Very very promising, Unfortunately MP doesn't have the balls or nouse to give him more of a chance
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:01 pm

anyways... TL:DR (only kidding, read 99% of it)..

enough bickering, have a good new year one and all, I is off for a shower and another rather large glass of bubbly..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:21 pm

Oh FFS - Happy New Year everyone - lets start the New Year off on a positive note. Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:51 pm

I like most of Leo's reasoning though I think he's a tad tight when handing out scores. Not by too much though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:46 am

Happy new year in 4hrs 15mins  Very Happy
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:08 am

My youngest lad was ill yesterday (nothing too serious) and the doctor said he shouldn't fly for a few days. Bugger, I was so looking forward to coming back to the miserable weather back home. Suppose we'll have to suffer a couple more days here.

Goodbye 2015, let's hope those ratings improve in 12 months time once peppy is here...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:46 am

blueboy wrote:So lets compare score Leo. Mine first followed / by yours.

GoalKeepers

Willy Caballero - 5/3 / 2
Joe Hart - 8/9 / 8
Richard Wright - 0/0 /0

Defenders

Gael Clichy - 6/6 /4
Nicolas Otamendi - 6/7 /7
Martin Demichelis - 6/5 /3
Aleksandar Kolarov - 6/5 /3
Vincent Kompany - 4/4 /6
Eliaquim Mangala - 7/6 /5
Bacary Sagna - 7/6/7
Pablo Zabaleta - 5/6 /4

Midfielders

Fabian Delph - 5/6 /7
Kevin De Bruyne - 8/7 /8
Fernando - 4/3 /3
Fernandinho - 7/7 /8
Jesus Navas - 3/2 /4
Samir Nasri - 3/5 /3
David Silva - 7/8 /8
Raheem Sterling - 7/7 /6
Yaya Toure - 0/5 /3
Bruno Zuculini - 0/0/0

Strikers

Sergio Aguero - 7/7/7
Wilfried Bony - 4/5 /3
Kelechi Iheanacho - 8/7/6

So, in a very subjective poll, your scores were fairly similar to mine Leo....

Closely matched but Kolorov a 5 or 6? He's a fucking liability
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:36 am

GoalKeepers

Willy Caballero - 5/3 / 2/4
Joe Hart - 8/9 / 8/8.5
Richard Wright - 0/0 /0/-1

Defenders

Gael Clichy - 6/6 /4/5
Nicolas Otamendi - 6/7 /7/7
Martin Demichelis - 6/5 /3/6
Aleksandar Kolarov - 6/5 /3/5
Vincent Kompany - 4/4 /6/6
Eliaquim Mangala - 7/6 /5/5
Bacary Sagna - 7/6/7/7
Pablo Zabaleta - 5/6 /4/5

Midfielders

Fabian Delph - 5/6 /7/7
Kevin De Bruyne - 8/7 /8/8
Fernando - 4/3 /3/5
Fernandinho - 7/7 /8/8
Jesus Navas - 3/2 /4/5
Samir Nasri - 3/5 /3/4
David Silva - 7/8 /8/8
Raheem Sterling - 7/7 /6/6
Yaya Toure - 0/5 /3/5
Bruno Zuculini - 0/0/0/0

Strikers

Sergio Aguero - 7/7/7/7.5
Wilfried Bony - 4/5 /3/4
Kelechi Iheanacho - 8/7/6/7
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:41 am

Just out of curiosity... Yaya is our second highest wage earner? I thought he had the biggest wage, so who's on more?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:14 am

leopold wrote:Just out of curiosity... Yaya is our second highest wage earner? I thought he had the biggest wage, so who's on more?
I believe it's Danny Mills
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:37 am

Not bothered about what others think of my score I agreed with blue on the principle of injury & contribution. I also based it on the beginning of this season (apart from Chelsea game) when aguero was missing chances he'd put away blindfolded. He wasn't injured he just went through a phase where he couldn't score for love or money, Many commentators pundits & fans alike felt something wasn't right, but Newcastle changed that. then he got injured again. I'm all for giving anyone a chance but I have a bad feeling about zucculini as he flopped in spain last year & isn't good enough to get into the middlesbrough team currently, which suggests he won't be good enough for us same with unal in Belgium. Denayer was doing ok in Turkey but is currently injured. The ones that appear to be hitting the headlines are Evans at Walsall & Fofana At Bastia in France. 

Anyway here's for a fantastic 2016 for City & for all Bluemoon followers & contributors  2015 Player Ratings.... Icon_cheers
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down