Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

skyblueoz

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» So, it's another ladt day shoot out.
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:57 am by skyblueoz

» 23/24 Prediction League
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by shakencity

» Today's game
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Watford v City - Early Live Thread

+6
Topdawg
TMG
Paulpowersleftfoot
Wensdi
skyblueoz
blueboy
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Watford v City - Early Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Put this up now, as we know some are away and with the time difference, they can have their say (not that they wouldn't anyway!)

Think this is going to be a much tougher game than Leicester. Their 2 strikers are probably the best pair in the PL at the moment playing a 4-4-2. We need another big performance from the whole defence and whoever sits in front of them.

MP said he may make the odd change, but who could that be?

Zaba for Sagna? Would make sense as he needs a rest.

Sterling for Fernando with TLMLF playing further forward? Possibly.

Clichy for Kolorov? Probably, if fit...and his pace will definitely be needed.

Delph in with Fernandinho?

So, the options for the team could be:

Hart
Zaba, Ota, Manga, Clichy
Fern'ho, Delph
KDB, TLMLF, Silva
Aguero

or

Hart
Zaba, Ota, Manga, Clichy
Fernando, Fern'ho
Silva, TLMLF, KDB
Aguero

or.......................

Hart
Zaba, Ota, Manga, Clichy
Fernandinho, Delph, Kolorov
Silva, KDB
Aguero
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford v City - Early Live Thread

Post by titbumwilly Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Oh what a fucking surprise! Get out thought and out fought for 80 minutes and then decide to show some urgency.
Wankers

titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Watford v City - Early Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Watford v City - Early Live Thread

Post by Nijinsky Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Augerooooo
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

shot from aguero

Last edited by Topdawg on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm

great shit from aguero
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Yay?! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Wtf

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:12 pm

but we're still wank.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:15 pm

lucky there
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:15 pm

OOOOPS...... Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Still get rid of that lazy fucker!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:19 pm

what a lazy wanker bony is
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Bony only good for fooling this ref and drawing fouls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Well done tossers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:21 pm

very, very lucky. we deserved nowt from that game.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Nothing masks a woeful performance.
Lucky 3 points, that is what will be clutched at, but all but Little Joe and Sagna need to look at themselves after that.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Thought Fernandinho had a good game also. At least through all the bullshit Pellegrini got off his arse & tried something different. Ok we give him shit when things don't go well but he earned a bit of credit from me there.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Sergio not at all fit but a 50% Sergio is so much better than Bony.  And even Sagna crosses better than Navas.  We must be running out of get out if jail free cards though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Yes agree all but Sanga, Joe and Dino but I will give Aguero and Silva a few more games since they have been out for a long time... the rest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:54 pm

And the icing on the cake?  Finally got a CORRECT CITY SCORE!

Woo Hoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:00 pm

blisteringblue wrote:And the icing on the cake?  Finally got a CORRECT CITY SCORE!

Woo Hoo

I guess the manner of the win was pretty obvious to all on here!

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:03 pm

On the plus side, it must be really pissing The Arse off that we are playing so shit and yet they cannot shake us off.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:31 pm

blisteringblue wrote:And the icing on the cake?  Finally got a CORRECT CITY SCORE!

Woo Hoo

Me to!!!!! lol!

TBF, only watched about 40mins of the game, was making tandoori skewers....that;s how interesting City are right now.

It was poor again from what I watched, but fair play, TLMLF scored a cracker and Sergio came up with the goods.....3 points were all that mattered, but we really need to start playing well.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Good last 10 minutes.  Great result.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm not reading through all the posts, but I watched the game and all I've got to say is....Mangala is absolutely fuckin useless and no-one will ever convince me otherwise.....and I mean ever, so don't bother trying Razz

Great 3pts, despite a very average performance.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Mangala is young Den. Give him time...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:56 pm

I still think he has shown enough to prove he has got the ability to be a decent centre back, has at least 4 years plus before he starts to reach his peak as a central defender.+ Has mobility , physique and a fair amount of skill for a big man. His problem lies with his naivety, decision making under pressure, & his tendency to over play a simple situation.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:36 pm

And nudge the ball over the line when it's already halfway over, giving away a needless corner which ends up being the source of the first goal...

My son saw it was Ben Watson and said, "Well, at least he's taking the corner and not scoring it." He now knows to keep his fool mouth shut!!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 pm

At least he wasn't turned as much as Otamendi was by their 2 strikers....jesus, Titanicomendi !
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:06 pm

He's played 50 games now and is still utter shite, so age and inexperience doesn't come into it as far as i'm concerned anymore. He looks like an accident waiting to happen everytime the ball goes near him and in turn frightens me to death....will that ever end?

Get rid asap....he WON'T improve, mark my words.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 pm

still disagree has played 50 games but not all utter shite, age & experience does, I'm afraid come into it. The longer he trains & plays with top centre backs like Kompany the better he will become ( if we can get company fit that is)  Every time the ball goes near him??? some of the tackles he puts in are top notch how many times has he saved Kolarovs arse by putting in last ditch tackles for missing defenders or an ambling back toure. Easy to remember the faults but he does a hell of a lot of good things.

With regards the corner on Saturday I honestly believe & the replays seem to back it up  the ball wasn't touched by mangala until it was over the line so correct call was a goal kick
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 pm

We're all entitled to our opinions Oz, unfortunately mine won't change until i see a vast improvement Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:37 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:39 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Have you got one after the Watford game? Wink
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Not one, but my comments were above:

but fair play, TLMLF scored a cracker

Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm

However, to show another side of the argument:

This was Dawg's comment during the game:

wank from aguero. utter wank.

Does this mean Aguero is actually a shit player for City or just an observation on how he was playing at the time?

If you like, I can find plenty of comments about Mangala, when he's gone on to have a good game, plenty on Bony when he's gone on to score, KDB and Silva when they've gone on to score..........

Just because somebody scores in the odd game, doesn't reflect on how they have performed over this or another season previously. 

I saw something on the Bluemoonrisingtv website from Walter's Glass Half Full about a fan saying TLMLF is lazy.

He said "don't be ridiculous".....his reply then went on to try and prove his point by saying:

"He scored in the semi against United, then won us the cup against Stoke" like he was the only player on the pitch that day in both games!

"He scored 20 goals in one season"....well he's been with us for 5 and never got anywhere near that season!!!

"He was named in the PL team of the season"...yeah, the two season you made the argument about above!

"Remember the Newcastle game when he scored 2, before we won our first title"...of course I do, but he didn't score the winner in the final minute to win us the title - so your point is what?

"He's been the African Player of the Year since 2011"...like I give a shit. Whilst he was away on that shitty cup duty that he always came back knackered from, we were a player short for 6-8 weeks!!

So, what has he done this season? His first season? Last season season when we won fuck all?

We can't keep harping on about the odd game when he scores, justifies the insurmountable amount of games where he's just shit and doesn't give a jot to the team....

We can't keep harping back to 3 or 4 seasons ago and how he played then!!

I'll never question how important he's been for the team or how he has played some amazing games that have seriously contributed to success...but what I won't do is accept a blatant disregard for the club and it's fans by showing no respect to them.

Has he been important? Absolutely.

However, I could name many more occasions throughout Aguero's tenure that has won us matches and has contributed to our success, rather than narrowing it down to 3/4 or occasions.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:13 pm

On TLMF and other players who think they are bigger than the club.

Has he been important? Yes
Is he a world class player? Absolutely 
Does he deserve to play every single minute of every game? With his current lazy attitude no he doesn't. 

It is a small team mentality to think that we should just be happy that he plays for us because if you want to become a top team all players no matter how able they are should be hungry and run around , chase the ball, close down and put pressure on the opposition.

Do you think Bayern and Barca would put up with him? Hellll no!! Tou see Messi chasing balls like a ball boy... working for the team...

I am counting days until Pep arrives and give him a kick up the arse or just dump him on the bench for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3