Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want?

3 posters

Go down

Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? Empty Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:00 am

Last edited by Topdawg on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? Empty Re: Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:01 am

If it wasn't true, why has it taken 12m to be taken down? And that really isn't an apology.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want? Empty Re: Is this the reason Yaya is not performing as we want?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:01 am

If it wasn't true, why has it taken 12m to be taken down? And that really isn't an apology.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:35 am

If so, anyone in their right mind (and one with an agent that has the same amount of greed as his client) would sue the newspaper.....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:06 pm

If it was an out and out lie, he'd get hundreds of thousands if he took them to court. I'm sure his agent would push for this.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Sounds like he had his request for a Giggsian gagging order approved at long last... Neutral
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 pm

He better score a couple of goals on Wednesday now.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:44 pm

He better not fucking play Weds...I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:54 pm

I had agreed to go with the missus to a fucking meeting. Might get back for the 2nd half. Have to give my ticket away too Sad
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Had to book some tickets...I've let my lads down 3 times already this past 2 months and ended up back overseas...might be my last opportunity. We've never lost when my lads have been.....please let that continue!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Oh sorry....I tell a lie. Moscow at home 2-1....but that was only with one of them and his mate.

Never when they've both been.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down