Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Premier League to cap away ticket prices EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Premier League to cap away ticket prices

4 posters

Go down

Premier League to cap away ticket prices Empty Premier League to cap away ticket prices

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 pm

To £30 for the next 3 seasons. Still think £20 was more realistic, especially with all the new TV deal money.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Premier League to cap away ticket prices Empty Re: Premier League to cap away ticket prices

Post by leopold Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Yeah, £20 would've been better, but £30 isn't so bad, especially when you think half the clubs charge twice that.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Premier League to cap away ticket prices Empty Re: Premier League to cap away ticket prices

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Agree, but when 3 other clubs have been charging their fans £20 all season and the likes of Stoke provide free coach travel as well, it just shows what can be done if the clubs want to...so for me, they should have looked at what these 3 clubs do and made that the bench mark.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:43 am

With this now set, i think the FL should look into this too...and follow suit with staggered pricing down the 3 leagues.

Barnet in League 2 charge £23 for away fans...fuckin Barnet.
I've only been to handful of away games in league 1 this season and they were £22.....Rochfail this weekend is £22 too (they can fuck right off).
In the Championship i know that Sheff Weds and Leeds charge a fortune for away fans (around £35) and i'm sure they won't be the only ones in the Championship to do this either.

So, taking into account the PL games now being set at £30, surely the Championship should be £25 max, League 1 and 2 £20 max.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:02 am

For me...PL = £20, Championship = £15, L1&2 =£10 with U16's all going for free to lower the fan group ages at grounds - and that may aloow the parent to take them rather than having to pay for 2 tickets and thinking "its too expensive, we'll wait for the home game".
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 am

The U16's will be the future season card holders...get them hooked!  Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:12 am

blueboy wrote:U16's all going for free to lower the fan group ages at grounds - and that may aloow the parent to take them rather than having to pay for 2 tickets and thinking "its too expensive, we'll wait for the home game".
Under 16s go free at Bury with a paying adult. Going on their own under 23s pay £16 (under 11s £5, under 5s free)....which i think's fair enough.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:25 am

That's good.

But all clubs should be doing this at home, but especially away game. U16's free with a paying adult. 

Watching a lot of PL football this season, you see swathes of empty seats in the away ends...why not fill them?? Chances are, the kid will have something to eat, something to drink...it's all revenue for the club rather than nothing.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 am

Forgot to say, the same applies for away fans coming to Bury too Embarassed
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:34 am

blueboy wrote:Agree, but when 3 other clubs have been charging their fans £20 all season and the likes of Stoke provide free coach travel as well, it just shows what can be done if the clubs want to...so for me, they should have looked at what these 3 clubs do and made that the bench mark.

Yeah, fair point.  But do Stoke sell their tickets for £20 as well?  If they did, that would be an amazingly good deal.

shakencity wrote:Under 16s go free at Bury with a paying adult. Going on their own under 23s pay £16 (under 11s £5, under 5s free)....which i think's fair enough.

That's good, but I think the banding could be refined a little. £16 for kids between 12 and 16 is a bit cheeky, they should make it a tenner.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:40 am

leopold wrote:
shakencity wrote:Under 16s go free at Bury with a paying adult. Going on their own under 23s pay £16 (under 11s £5, under 5s free)....which i think's fair enough.

That's good, but I think the banding could be refined a little. £16 for kids between 12 and 16 is a bit cheeky, they should make it a tenner.
Don't disagree leo, perhaps they don't think kids between 12-16 should be attending games unaccompanied....or if they don't attend with an adult, charge a tenner if there's 4 or more of them.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 pm

The reporter on ITV news last night reckoned that with the new TV deal the premiership has signed, even if they charged away fans nothing next season they would still make much more money than they did this season.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down