Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v United - Derby Day Live Thread

+3
Wensdi
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 Empty City v United - Derby Day Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

So...we have to win this game for all different reasons.

Team? Who the f..k knows....probably Bony up front on his own and Sergio on the bench! Rolling Eyes

For me:

Hart
Sagna, Ota, Manga, Clichy
Fernandinho, 
Kelechi,Silva,TLMLF, Sterling
Aguero
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: City v United - Derby Day Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:47 pm

why can't the fans boo this shit?

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v United - Derby Day Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: City v United - Derby Day Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm

I hope the fans vote with their feet for the PSG game.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 pm

fucking misses a sitter.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 pm

great touch, but what a stinker of a shot.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm

no-one bothered chasing that to put pressure on lingaard
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 pm

why the fuck would you foul someone when he's only going to give the ball back to us.

fuck off pellegrini. Itchy should have been on. We'd cut him some slack too.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Sack pelligrini NOW

when was the last time we managed to score?

Last edited by Nijinsky on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm

fuck off pellegrini. fuck off txiki. fuck off soriano. fuck off most of the city players.

This is some of the worst shit i've seen in many years this season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:55 pm

we've scored 14 goals in 15 away games i think.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

and wtf is khaldoon doing allowing them to get away with this???

Pep will be hampered by us not getting £50M for the CL next season. Unless they increase the etihad sponsorship to make up the defecit.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:00 pm

what an utter load of old bollocks.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:02 pm

I don't think I've ever been this angry after a game of football. Disappointed, yes, frustrated, yes. But red with rage. never.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 am

I never though a lack of goals would be our downfall......but it is.

Well that and no decent defender Embarassed
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 am

Family do in Scotland, did I miss owt?  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:12 am

Player ratings:

Hart - 5 should have saved Rahford's shot.
Sagna - 5
DeM - Rolling Eyes
Mangala - 5
Clichy - 6
Fernandinho - 6 should keep him at CB, as he won't give any other fucker from the academy a chance.
TLMLF - 5 the usual 3 or 4 bursts, but that was it for 90 mins.
Silva - 5 stupid tactics forced him on the left after Sterling got injured and we all know he's wasted out there.
Sterling - 3. Started brightly, but yet another injury.
Navas - Rolling Eyes fucking pathetic as usual
Aguero - 7 worked his socks off, but still struggling to find the net.
Fernando - 6 did his job when he come on.
Bony - Razz fucking pathetic again.
Willy - 6 made one good save, but really didn't have much to do.

Pellegrini - just fuck off. Pathetic management. Kelechi on the bench again, and again, not picked ahead of Bony, when you've just watched a young kid give the rags the lead. What a joke.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 am

Can't argue too much with them.
I would be tempted to drop Clichy to a 5 just for trying to shoot with his right foot.

Aguero clearly doesnt trust Bony and plays well with Itchy so no contest who should be playing..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:12 am

I thought Navas worked hard yesterday.  Granted, he didn't achieve much, but at least he tried.  More than some of those fuckers did.

MDM shouldn't have been near that game.  He failed to stop Rashford getting through time and again, then made that awful backpass that got Joe injured, before feigning injury and forcing a second unnecessary substitution.

Now we've got the rags and West Ham both breathing down our necks for that fourth place, Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal are just getting further and further away and it looks like our CL place is in some serious jeopardy, short of winning it this season - and winning it seems like the more realistic option right now.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 am

Funnily enough leo, i didn't comment on Navas because i thought i was just me. I too thought he worked hard and tried his best for 90 minutes....that's all i ever ask of a player. Ok so he blazed one over, but he also made De Gea pull off a decent save in the 1st half too.
I don't think i can count many players who did a whole lot better anyway.

Have the Argies got a couple of games over the break....as i can see the headline now "AGUERO OUT FOR SEASON"?
That'll just top the season off wonderfully wouldn't it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 am

Navas worked hard granted....but FFS, how many times did he cross the ball straight at the first defender - AGAIN?

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:45 am

Same here, Shaken.  For all of it!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 pm

blueboy wrote:Navas worked hard granted....but FFS, how many times did he cross the ball straight at the first defender - AGAIN?

Yeah, I know, he wasn't overly effective, but he was still more into the game than most and, if we were ever going to get a goal, he was going to be involved somehow.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:19 pm

leopold wrote:
blueboy wrote:Navas worked hard granted....but FFS, how many times did he cross the ball straight at the first defender - AGAIN?

Yeah, I know, he wasn't overly effective, but he was still more into the game than most and, if we were ever going to get a goal, he was going to be involved somehow.

BUT....it's not only his crossing. Again, he consistently struggled to get around, past, through a defender. It took Sergio to show him how easy it is on several occasions.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 pm

blueboy wrote:
leopold wrote:

BUT....it's not only his crossing. Again, he consistently struggled to get around, past, through a defender. It took Sergio to show him how easy it is on several occasions.
But there is a difference in class between Serge n Navas Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2