Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Unbelievable Job EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Unbelievable Job EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Unbelievable Job EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Unbelievable Job EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Unbelievable Job EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Unbelievable Job EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Unbelievable Job EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Unbelievable Job EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Unbelievable Job EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Unbelievable Job EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Unbelievable Job

+2
shakencity
Wensdi
6 posters

Go down

Unbelievable Job Empty Unbelievable Job

Post by Wensdi Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 am

Hate to say it but Pochettino has done an incredible job at White Hart Lane in a fairly short space of time.  They have been extremely fortunate this year with very few injuries compared to us and several other top clubs - but is that because the squad is basically younger than say our squad and have played less regularly or do they have a superior physio set up?  Maybe a combination of all the above - but whatever it is - makes old Harry look a bit of a chump.  All those expensive signings but no silverware.

Whatever the answer - next season is going to be very interesting with Pep, Pochettino and maybe whoever Utd appoint.  Have to tip the hat to Billic as well - he has also done a great job at West Ham.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Job Empty Re: Unbelievable Job

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:29 am

Why aren't you saying that LVG has turned the Rags into a top team too Wensdi?....i think he's doing a great job Laughing 

Agreed, Pochettino's done a fantastic job, worryingly the Spuds could be a decent team for a few years to come too....Deli Alli has been a great find, top player.

That said, if we're going on about an "unbelievable job"...then look no further than Ranieri. Whether Leicester hold onto the lead and win the title or not, he's worked an absolute miracle with that team over the last 12mths.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:12 am

Leicester are starting to annoy me now, Vardy shows his true colours, and everybody seems to forget his racial abuse last summer, and want him to win all these awards.

As much as I dislike the attitude of Spuds fans I actually would prefer them to win the thing now.   Just to annoy the media.

But Pochettino has been immense, if we didn't have Pep he would have been top of my list to replace MP.

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Definitely not spuds to win. Their fans are unbearable at the best of time. Imagine what they would be like after a premier title. Ranieri has carried himself with great dignity just like he did at Chelsea. I could not think of a nicer person i'd want to win the title.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Den - I know Ranieri has done a great job too - but I think they are just a Cinderella story this season unless Ranieri invests heavily for next season - I think they will fall away.  I too am disenchanted with Vardy now Blistering.  He showed his true colours with the dive and as you say the slur.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Agree with all that's been said....

We currently sit 13 points off Leicester with a game in hand, so 10, hopefully, tonight.

That's 3/4 games and we should be top....if you go back to those Leicester, Spurs, Villa, Norwich games in particular, forgetting the others we cocked up in...we should, with more effort and tactics, be top by a few points.

Those games we lost or drew, in any other season would be maximums.

That takes 3 points off both Leicester and Spurs..therefore, we could/should be easily 3-6 points clear and all this furore over these two clubs would be insignificant.

We're not talking about winning 6/7 games that we should have over the season, just 3/4 in the past few months.

I think Spurs have been a better team to watch this season. However, just for the pure embarrassment and fun factor, I'd like Leicester to win it.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Wensdi wrote:Den - I know Ranieri has done a great job too - but I think they are just a Cinderella story this season unless Ranieri invests heavily for next season - I think they will fall away. 
Tbh, I completely agree....but to turn a team round from relegation candidates to Champions in 12mths is pretty good.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Definitely want Leicester to win as it is a fairytale story & a one off. Spuds & Goon fans are the biggest tosspots around, even worse IMO than the vile Rags & Dippers
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Just look at a few matches, even without those against Spurs and Leicester.

We drew 0-0 at Norwich and Villa, teams we really should have beaten. Add in two poor derby performances and that's 9 of the 10 points we are behind right there (assuming we win tonight).

But it's in the past now. I just want us to win all our remaining matches and secure 3rd or even 2nd.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down