Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero.

+3
leopold
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. Empty Re: Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero.

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:26 pm

I read on Twitter that he's done it in the fewest minutes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero. Empty Re: Congratulations to a City Legend - step forward, Sergio Aguero.

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 pm

See stats in the article. By far!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 pm

And yet he's still overlooked for player of the year, in favour of a flash in the pan. The mind boggles...

I'm glad we have him. I'm glad we've been able to keep him. Awesome player.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Easily, one of the best players I've seen in the PL.

He's right up there with Henry and Shearer as a PL striker.

Brilliant, simply brilliant...and we're lucky we've kept hold of him.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:28 pm

I meant that he's taken the fewest onfield minutes to get to 100 league goals. He also has the record for fewest minutes per goal overall.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:52 pm

As the title says......City legend.

Glad he's here and I was able to see him, people/players like him are few and far between.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Yep absolutely brilliant player. Just think how shit we'd be this season without him & Kevin. Probably be below Chelski Embarassed
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 am

Damn right.

Fuck the PFA, they wouldn't know a world class player if it booted them up the arse.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:33 am

Topdawg wrote:I meant that he's taken the fewest onfield minutes to get to 100 league goals. He also has the record for fewest minutes per goal overall.

I know, it shows you in the article. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Do the pfa tally the votes from their fellow professionals to see who are the nominated top 6 and then the players vote on their preference from the 6? or do the pfa choose the top 6 from which the players then choose? The reason I ask is surely aguero's fellow professionals must know how good he is , so you would think he would get a large number of votes from them?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm

It will be interesting to see if the Football writers go with the same nominees.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 pm

A couple of seasons ago they were having organisms about Walcott now it's Kane, if you don't play for a London team you don't exist it seems.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Unless it's Liverpool or United.

Oh, wait, United is pretty much a London club anyway...  Twisted Evil
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down