Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say

3 posters

Go down

Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say Empty Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say

Post by Wensdi Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm

I must admit I felt a little like Blueboy did at half time. I was in a stinking mood at the break. Second half it appeared we had more confidence and after the first goal by Edin - we looked very comfortable. Who could have predicted what the new lad added to our game? Amazing - and the change in the crowd was palpable. He had so much energy and motivation, polar opposite to our Mario and his understanding with Silva already is exciting. Can't wait for Sunday now.

Kudos to Richards and Edin (for an improved game).

The Swans' goalie did an outstanding job too.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say Empty Re: Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say

Post by lee1pen Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I stopped being worried wensdi on about 30 minutes when the game started to swing in our favour. Must admit before then Swansea worried me but when the saves and the bar came into play then I thought well ones got to go in soon.

And it did Smile
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say Empty Re: Game of Two Halves - as they like to Say

Post by Wensdi Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

I never felt like Swansea were a threat Lee - its just that we couldn't seem to get anything going and the pace was too slow.Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:09 pm

First half a few of our players looked a little rusty, and they had a lot of the ball, but I think we were happy to let them have it really as they never really posed any threat in our final third like you say Wensdi - albeit it was frustrating to watch from our perspective! With a bit more luck though we could have easily scored 6 or 7 last night.

Second half they all upped their game (bar possibly Yaya who still looked nackered!) and it was good to see us go for the jugular and put 4 in, where in the past we probably would have just shut up shop after going 1 up. All good for the goal difference.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down