Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens...

4 posters

Go down

Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... Empty Re: Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens...

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 am

Bullshit. Aguero deserves his ban. Marriner saw it, gave nowt, but Aguero still deserves his ban. The FA, refs, PGMOL, PL have all brought the game into disrepute, but Aguero deserves his ban.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens... Empty Re: Aguero's ban should be lifted until an investigation happens...

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:27 pm

I don't think anyone is saying he doesn't deserve his ban - what they're saying is that until an investigation has been conducted - Aguero shouldn't be found guilty, if Mariner has been told to say he didn't see it.

The fact that the FA haven't come out after 5 days of this and said "we're going to open a full investigation"....says something is amiss.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:27 pm

The FA answer to nobody and listen to nobody i bracket them along with FIFA and UEFA,  undemocratic self serving arseholes.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Why should Aguero have his ban suspended on a technicality? Most observers agree that there was intent and he should have been red carded at the time. If the ref saw it. He'd have been banned subsequently for violent conduct which, I'm guessing, would have been for 2-3 matches. He's only getting what he deserves. West Ham were the ones hard done by as he stayed on the pitch.

By all means have a full enquiry, but don't let Aguero off the hook because of the dishonesty of refs/PGMOL/the FA/PL
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Again, you're missing the point:

If the ref saw it (which we all believe and City believe, he did), the FA can't do anything about it - so no, he wouldn't have been banned.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Dawg, I completely agree with your position and I also think Serge should take the punishment he's due because he did do it. But, if there's something dodgy going on in the background to ensure it happens then that needs to be sorted out. If he gets the ban anyway, it will all just get brushed under the carpet, but if he escapes a ban then it'll foster enough anger that it may just force a change in the rules.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:57 pm

leopold wrote:Dawg, I completely agree with your position and I also think Serge should take the punishment he's due because he did do it.  But, if there's something dodgy going on in the background to ensure it happens then that needs to be sorted out.  If he gets the ban anyway, it will all just get brushed under the carpet, but if he escapes a ban then it'll foster enough anger that it may just force a change in the rules.

That's the point I'm trying to make Leo.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would suggest there wasn't intent, albeit minimal contact was made and Reid made a meal of it....but it's the process of the ban and how it's come about which calls into question the integrity of the rules, ruling body and Mariner.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:03 pm

The FA aren't going to do anything. There's not much in the news about it anymore.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:03 pm

When a body such as the FA is accountable to nobody, just like FIFA then why should they do anything about anything if they dont want to?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down