Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyToday at 9:19 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Vote_lcapWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Voting_barWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Vote_lcapWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Voting_barWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Vote_rcap 
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!!

+4
titbumwilly
TMG
Mainerdwasmychurch
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Empty Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!!

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:47 pm

WARNING: VERY STRONG LANGUAGE - BUT VERY FUNNY!!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Empty Re: Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:13 pm

PMSL, we've got glory hunting fans not supporting their local club, says the man from deepest Wales.

Back to top Go down

Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Empty Re: Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!!

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainerdwasmychurch Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 pm

"Thierry Henry....at least I ain't bald...!!".....or successful....rich.....good looking.....respected.....loved.....

Touch of Tourette's there as well..

Mainerdwasmychurch
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 pm

It's not fair to laugh at those with obvious mental illness
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:57 pm

My other half works for Mencap and says he is obviously mentally retarded.
She cares for people who are more socially adept than him. He is far too sad to laugh at.
I'm one of the 'fucktard Citeh fans from Kent' that he mentions, and yet I just want to give him the hug that he so obviously needs. Bless
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 pm

That retarded he can use a camera phone and upload it onto his YouTube account!!

He's one of the more intelligent United fans I've heard!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:33 pm

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
In the world of the Scum fans, the moron is a genius.
He is a fuckwit to the rest of us in the developed world.
I always wondered what ONH looked like.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:34 pm

It was the Luke Shaw comment..."looks like Shaw was injured, he was pointing to his upper part of his leg (hamstring) like his calf!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:35 pm

ONH!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Think he's autistic.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:44 pm

yes he says he is autistic ONH goes under the name of manc python now. The bit that made me laugh about this video was when he burped & preceded to explain it was due to him eating sausagesWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_biggrinWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_biggrin Pure comedy gold!!!!! I do hope Wensdi if she watched plugged her ears up.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:32 pm

That's why I gave it a warning....she wouldn't be too impressed with the amount of C bombs!!  Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:24 pm

He's back..... Razz Razz Razz

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm

He still had to get the attendance dig in though...  Makes you wonder who the bitter ones really are!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Heh Heh he looked like he was in his prison cell & had just had his gas chamber haircut. If that is what supporting Uniturd does to you thank god i'm a city fan. talk about Bitter & twisted, I thought that was supposed to be us.???
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:07 pm

leopold wrote:He still had to get the attendance dig in though...  Makes you wonder who the bitter ones really are!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, they all have short memories....remember the Bournemouth game that got rescheduled after the bomb alert?

They had more time than we did to rearrange the fixture...it was a PL game and not a CL game (whereby you're given less seating capacity)....yet funnily enough, they filled less seats.

"United count season ticket holders in their attendance figures, whether they turn up or not"...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36316802
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Bet the next installment will be good. Watford 3- Utd missing againWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_biggrinWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_biggrin ( Oh & Rooney was playing should be a good rant)
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Ask and I shall deliver!!! Razz Razz Razz

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

I know he's autistic but seriously what an utter wankstain
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:27 pm

I wanna know how he knows Fellaini has ginger pubes!! Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:29 pm

About Fellaini and Rooney: "that's all I'm gonna say on the matter"....6 mins into his 10 mins video!! Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:12 pm

"I'm sorry"......."sorry"........"it's a fact".......  is he on a loop?   Razz
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:56 pm

He should stop eating sausages...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:50 am

Sausage & Beans Burp!!!! Good job the beans hadn't taken effect that could have been the best video ever. .Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_razzWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_razz Carrick with a peg leg?? thought he was crap now I know why. Poor lad thinking Fellaini has Ginger Pubes that is is hair dye you idiot. I know Fellaini is a total Knob but he aint that big as to mistake his hair do for Pubes. Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_razzWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_razz. Pure comedy gold. Will be great if Northampton turn Uniturd over that will be a gem of a video. He does have subtle terminology when referring to pep (NOT).

I wonder if he has thought if Rooney & Fellaini are so bad who is it who picks the team?? Oh yes the guy who he says has his backing..... ermWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_lolWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_lolWanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Icon_lol
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 am

Comedy tourettes legend!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Just had a 'big' rag friend on FB reply, after I've asked him why he's been in hiding for 8 days..."I'm not. I've just realised that all this banter is getting a bit boring"....

FFS.....he got it double-barrelled back!! I'll only increase my anti-Rag posts now.

Sad rags....they just can't take it. Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:58 pm

blueboy wrote:Just had a 'big' rag friend on FB reply, after I've asked him why he's been in hiding for 8 days..."I'm not. I've just realised that all this banter is getting a bit boring"....
He's bored of the banter after 8 days?  He wants to try 35 years of it.  And then add on another five years worth of "sugar daddy, relegated when he gets bored, bought success, empty seats, no history".  He'd be in a padded cell by now, wearing a fancy jacket with the sleeves that tie at the back, rocking gently and muttering "no... no... no more banter..."  That's assuming he hadn't been found sharing a bath with an electric heater and a razor blade beforehand.  What a wuss! 

I really need an emoji for how funny this is, but I don't have one.  So I'll have to make do with this instead:

Wanna Laugh????? United's No.1 Fan!! Monkey10
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 pm

I said the exact thing....try having 30+ years of your drivel because you were successful and we were a laughing stock - and you give up after 3???

I wouldn't mind - he's one of those who posts those sly 'fishing for replies' rags....and who said after 3 games, "Pep v Mourinho? Aguero v Zlatan? Rashford v Kelechi? Mickeytaker v Silva? It's time the we got back to the order in Manchester"...I swear not, that's what he posted!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:06 pm

blueboy wrote:"Pep v Mourinho? Aguero v Zlatan? Rashford v Kelechi? Mickeytaker v Silva? It's time the we got back to the order in Manchester"
Well, it seems order has been restored in Manchester.  We're back on top  cheers cheers cheers
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:15 pm

As we have been for the past 3 years.....

What makes me laugh is my EFC mates. 'They' are now coming out of the woodwork saying "who's the bigger team?"...because they've won 1, yes 1 more trophy than City in their history....really???? Won fuck all for 21 years...not won a title for 30 years....!!!  Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down