Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years.

5 posters

Go down

Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. Empty Re: Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years.

Post by shakencity Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:56 pm

I was in a box on Saturday right behind where a load of these knobs were sat/stood....and I can tell you it was absolutely disgusting to listen to. I might not like Sterling, but I actually felt for the lad having to listen to that.

That said, the chant by the City fans of
"he's top of the league,
he's top of the league
Raheem Sterling
he's top of the league"
made me laugh somewhat Laughing Laughing Laughing .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years. Empty Re: Disgusting...and Burnley should ban these fans for at least 3 years.

Post by blueboy Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Their parents must be so proud.... Rolling Eyes

A sad indictment of society - thankfully, it's the minority.....and we just need more accidents in this world - it sort of reminds of a quote I use in aviation training, to explain human behaviour:

There are so many laws and safety regulations, that it seems nearly impossible to have an accident. The problem though, is that we need accidents, and lots of them.

Danger is nature's way of eliminating stupid people. 

Without safety, stupid people would die in accidents. 

Since the dead don't reproduce, our species effectively becomes more intelligent (or at least, less stupid).

With health & safety procedures in place, no matter how well intentioned, it may be that we are devolving into half-witted mutants, because idiots (who by all rights should be dead) are free to go out and breed even more imbeciles.

Let's do away with safety and improve our species. 

Run with scissors; play with dynamite; jaywalk; go swimming after a very large meal; stick something in your ear. Do all of these things and do them with gusto;
Future generations will thank you!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Sadly, the caveat to this, is that stupid people often take innocent, intelligent people with them!

Right, my opinion over...settling down on my laptop, to watch Planet Earth!! Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:20 pm

of the intelligent people are aware of birth control..
seems to be the problem our country has slipped into..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:20 pm

some great stories in the Darwin awards & fortunately for the human race they do not add to the gene pool.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down