Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well

3 posters

Go down

Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well Empty Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well

Post by Topdawg Tue May 09, 2017 8:06 am

It's always difficult for a new club to the PL to adjust as they just don't have the players and most promoted clubs struggle.

Someone like Newcastle could do well just to take several of our out of contract players this summer (if they'll go there).

Sagna, Clichy and Yaya would give them a fighting chance of staying up.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well Empty Re: Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well

Post by Topdawg Tue May 09, 2017 8:08 am

City are reported to want Yaya for another season but on £100k per week. I'm sure Newcastle would be able to offer him a 2 yr deal for at least £150k pw. With Yaya, money usually talks.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well Empty Re: Our cast offs this summer would do a new boy well

Post by skyblueoz Tue May 09, 2017 12:52 pm

I watched my hometown team Brighton on Sunday. I was hoping they would take the title. All they had to do was equal Newcastle's score. They got a penalty and went 1 up,which if it had stayed like that woulfd have flattered them. To be honest considering what was riding on the game I would have thought they would have played a lot better. If that is the best they can do then they have not got a cat in hells chance of staying in the premier league. They really need half a team at least of experienced players.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Wed May 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I feel ya, but automatic promotion is a massive achievement for Brighton. I've got a brother there so may end up seeing some of their home games.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Brighton were in party mode ever since they clinched promotion. You'd have thought they'd be professional enough to win the one game that they needed (out of three) to win the league. Can't be pissing about next season if they want to stay up.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu May 11, 2017 8:53 am

honestly cant see them staying up. not with the signings they will need to make. They wont have the necessary cash so loan signings or cheap foreign imports are more likely . These days that is a recipe for disaster.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 am

They'll get £100M just from the to deal do they'll have the money if they want to spend it. As Leicester have proven, good players can be bought cheaply. Other clubs have bought good players cheaply too. It's not easy though
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down