Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I know I posted this link the other day...but EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I know I posted this link the other day...but

2 posters

Go down

I know I posted this link the other day...but Empty I know I posted this link the other day...but

Post by blueboy Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:19 pm

if you've not watched it, please watch it.

Everything about what Pep has done in the past, is now starting to be repeated yet again at City.

From Barca B to the greatest team of all time, to Bayern and how he changed them, to now at City and how his first year wasn't so successful, but how he's now getting it right.

The journey from Barca B to Man City and everything in between, is a mirror image of all of his transitions.

First season, get to know the club and players and enforce his philosophy. 

Second season....see the rewards. 

Third season, magical, consistent football. But the common theme that we haven't seen YET, is the promotion of the academy players...but it'll come. And after another sublime performance so far, from Phil Foden with 2 goals (at this time, City beating Swansea 2-1 away).... you can only be very, very excited with the embryo of Pep's team taking shape....and those academy kids who are good enough and hungry enough, will be part of it. 

This documentary gives you all the answers to why the likes of TLMLF doesn't play as much, why the likes of Sancho maybe wasn't a Pep player after all (poor work ethic and commitment).

We, as fans, should be very thankful for what we have in Pep...IMO. And I for one, can't wait to see where we'll be come May 2018 and beyond.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I know I posted this link the other day...but Empty Re: I know I posted this link the other day...but

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:06 am

Any highlights of the EDS?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I know I posted this link the other day...but Empty Re: I know I posted this link the other day...but

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 am

Topdawg wrote:Any highlights of the EDS?
See Phil Foden on Twitter...he posted his goals. Great finishes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:45 am

cheers
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 am

without wanting to seem churlish, but the goalie should have done better
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:51 pm

Come on...they were nice finishes. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm

come on, the 2nd one was a near post drive in to the top corner. Goalie didn't need to do much to save that.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 pm

What????? It was into the roof of the net FFS!!!

What would you know about scoring? You were a lump of a defender.....leave the finer arts of scoring to me as a striker.  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:16 pm

you couldn't score in a brothel mate. Into the roof of the net at the near post!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:53 pm

I probably scored more in one season for Manchester Boys, than you did in your whole footballing career!  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

probably true mate. I wasn't that bothered about personal glory. I much preferred to make several important tackles or interceptions than score a goal. When I scored, I didn't know how to celebrate.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Should've took tips off this guy! 

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:36 pm

he is good though...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Is he the one who died last year? Gotta be the greatest ref ever! Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Also just found out your 'champagne moment' face Razz Razz Razz Razz

If you still have any of them at your age!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down