Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyToday at 2:04 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
David Silva for Football Writers Award? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

David Silva for Football Writers Award?

4 posters

Go down

David Silva for Football Writers Award? Empty David Silva for Football Writers Award?

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 am

Last night, the journo Patrick Barclay tweeted me to ask if Silva was like a Kinkladze with attitude? In his original post, he was asking if David Silva could be a candidate for Footballer of The Year with @theofficialfwa....

I replied saying Silva was the best player I've witnessed in a City shirt. 

Even Andy Dunn from The Mirror tweeted asking something similar.

Could David Silva actually get the Football Writers Award at last?

The Players Player vote has already been done....you'd expect KDB to get that.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

David Silva for Football Writers Award? Empty Re: David Silva for Football Writers Award?

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am

Ummm, do these players you speak of not play for Man City??

If so, there's not a cat in hells chance they'll win then.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

David Silva for Football Writers Award? Empty Re: David Silva for Football Writers Award?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 am

While he should do there always seems to be an anti-city agenda.   I think it will be Kane or Salah as per normal.

About the most we ever get is in the team of the year, and it's  normally Spanish Dave, even Serg hasn't managed that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 am

I saw something from Barclay last night. Silva is the best for me, I'd have him above the Kev, and Kev has been fantastic this season. Dave makes us tick. Kev makes us tock. Without the tick, you don't get the tock.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am

Without the tock, there can be no tick-tock. Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

Tick comes before tock. It’s not a matter of opinion. As Rafa would say, it’s a fact.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 pm

If Brenda managed to get the manager of the season after taking the mighty Liverpool to second behind MP's double winning City, then it's nailed on for Salah to win the POTY awards.
After Serge missing out for years I really don't give a shit about these popularity contests. Journo's will never respect us or give us credit.
Even manager of the year will probably go to someone this season at a smaller club 'more deserving of it', like Dyche.
Fuck 'em.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Here here titbum.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down