Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyYesterday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy.

3 posters

Go down

Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. Empty Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy.

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:23 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. Empty Re: Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy.

Post by skyblueoz Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:11 am

Saw that yesterday when I was in hospital It hurts when I laugh so was very sore afterwards. Nice one Blue......was let and now convalescing at home for 9 days before going back to work ( light duties only) Operation thought to be a success will no more in weeks to follow. No squash for 6 weeks that's a real downer.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy. Empty Re: Just a bit of fun...Man City v The Laughable Bunch - enjoy.

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:55 am

There are other drinks available surly Oz?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 am

skyblueoz wrote:Saw that yesterday when I was in hospital It hurts when I laugh so was very sore afterwards. Nice one Blue......was let and now convalescing at home for 9 days before going back to work ( light duties only) Operation thought to be a success will no more in weeks to follow. No squash for 6 weeks that's a real downer.
Cheers Oz... speedy recovery. Oh, and if you thought mine was funny....look out for Dawg's short version coming soon.  Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:33 am

I didn't know it was a dick measuring contest
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:45 am

Neither did I....until I read the "Who wrote this!....fuck me, you can be a child.  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:53 am

blueboy wrote:Neither did I....until I read the "Who wrote this!....fuck me, you can be a child.  Razz Razz Razz
That was taken exactly from what people wrote on here. It was not meant to show anyone up; just to show what our expectations were at the start of the season and that they really have been surpassed.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 am

OK...I've replied.

Just ask yourself one question.

You posted 3 exerts from 3 contributors...just with their City finishing positions.

Mine you add comments about Walker and Ferdy...don't be so soft, I know exactly what you were doing.

Anyway, bit of fun, so I've redressed the balance in reply.  Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Fortunately dawg that comment was resigned to the dad jokes at least I didn't have to worry about the pain when I laugh.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:48 pm

You concentrate on getting better...no laughing!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down