Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez Suspended EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez Suspended EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez Suspended EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez Suspended EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez Suspended EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez Suspended EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez Suspended EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez Suspended EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez Suspended EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tevez Suspended EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez Suspended

+4
shakencity
lee1pen
Topdawg
BoyWithTheArabsCash
8 posters

Go down

Tevez Suspended Empty Tevez Suspended

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/September/Carlos-Tevez-a-club-statement

Fucking right he is, lets hope we go the whole nine yards and kick the cunt out.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tevez Suspended Empty Re: Tevez Suspended

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

It's important we get this right.

Get it wrong and players will be pulling shit like this regularly when they want out of a contract. Tevez has got to lose his wages and get a big, big fucking ban from the game.

I wanted him gone after the FA Cup Final, when he dumped two City scarves handed to him by fans on the way up to collect the trophy. And I thought THAT was despicable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 pm

by a rope....
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm

lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Well, alrighty... sounds promising.

But this bloke is speaking in a 'personal capacity'. Need something absolute.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm

This whole episode's really has left a sour taste, just as i thought things were starting to get sorted once again too.

The one thing we don't want to happen is to sack him, that really will be giving him the "Free" transfer he's craving. Let him rot in the reserves for a year or 2, then review the situation.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Don't think that's fair on the reserves!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

One thing he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team... bad egg, bad influence, not good for the moral...

I hope he really gets what he deserves on this and I hope he never plays for Argentina either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Feels planned almost - torpedo Cook, destabilise from within. Jorabchin's fingerprints are all over this. He's making a statement tomorrow, I believe. Be interesting to hear what kind of skew he puts on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:52 pm

It will e Tevez's word against the entire team... like to se the outcome, zabba clearlt was telling him to go and fucking play... we'll drag the fuckers to cpurt and sue kia's company for his fee....

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 am

Looking at the papers, there seems to be quite a few possibilities. My favourite is we sack him, report him to FIFA who'll then ban him and allow us to sue him for what we've lost in potential transfer fees which would be around £32m.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am

Looks like he's gonna go with refusing to warm up again, not refusing to play. Slippery eel, this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 am

If Kia O'ra somehow manages to spin his way out of it, they just keep him away in Argentina with his family till January. Get 20m for him and be done with the arse.

No point holding out for 50m just get shot and get him off the wagebill.

Hopefully Corinthians actually have some money by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:17 am

Disaster_Tskhadadze wrote:Looks like he's gonna go with refusing to warm up again, not refusing to play. Slippery eel, this one.
Fucking bullshit. How many players are going to go on without warming up first? A refusal to warm up is pretty much saying you're not going onto the pitch.

If we prove beyond doubt what we already know, we should throw the book at him. Fine him, terminate his contract, get FIFA to ban him and then sue him for loss of transfer fees. Never mind finished with Bobby, he should be finished with football entirely.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:50 am

spot on lee, it does'nt make a difference what he refused to do, he did'nt do what asked by his boss, end of story. Sack the little cnut now, and he should'nt play for anybody till his contract with us expires.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 am

Went something like this...? Tevez warmed up with everyone else. Sat down, Bob puts on DeJong to start winning possession & getting a foothold in the game. Tells Tevez to warm up coz he's on in 5 minutes. Tevez says he's just warmed up, he's ready to go now. Bob says, go and warm up. Tevez sticks his bottom lip out, don't need to. Bob says, do what I tell you. Tevez says, nay. Everyone starts shouting.

Cuts no ice with me; if yer on 200 grand & it's the champs league and the manager says warm up again, you warm up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 am

Cuts no ice with me either Disaster. Tevez has no respect at all for Mancini, you can see that with every look he gives him, he has no respect for the club, no respect for the fans and no respect for this country. The way he has been prostituted round clubs by his agent shows he is only in it for the money and not for the love of the game. The sooner he is shown the door the better.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am

Doesn't matter whether it's a refusal to warm up or refusing to go on. For 1/4 a million a week you jump up & down on the spot with your cock out if the manager tells you

I don't give a fuck what Tevez says or what spin the slimeball Joorbachian puts on it, Tevez was wrong. End of.

He should be suspended until after the transfer window, that ensures he doesn't get the transfer he wants & then get rid in the summer if anyone still wants the childish twat
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 am

There's no ice cutting going on here either. Irrespective of the money or how you feel about the boss or even if you're aggrieved about being on the bench, there's one part of this that I find simply staggering: Why would he choose this game to have a tantrum?

It's the Champions League! It's the pinnacle of football achievement (more so than the International stage) and every single professional footballer in the world would hack their arms off just to get on the pitch! And yet, here we are with one of the most highly paid footballers in the world, steadfastly refusing to go on. And I'm willing to bet that Balotelli was sat at home watching that, cursing his red card from last season and itching to get a game at that level.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

Getting players to warm up is often used as part of mind games to get the opposition bench thinking. If RM told him to warm up again it's not open to debate, it's not like he's told him to do a 12 hour shift in a Uranium mine.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down