Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Rate the players and manager EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Rate the players and manager EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Rate the players and manager EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rate the players and manager EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rate the players and manager EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rate the players and manager EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rate the players and manager EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Rate the players and manager EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Rate the players and manager EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Rate the players and manager EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rate the players and manager

+4
blueboy
skyblueoz
leopold
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Rate the players and manager Empty Rate the players and manager

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:06 am

It would be interesting to get ratings from you guys for all our players this season. Not so important why, but that's always nice too. 

Ederson - 8 Needs some better positioning and needs to stop a few more shots. Great distribution causes a whole new level of threat.

Bravo - 7 Did what was needed in the games he played. Missed the long distribution Ederson offered.

Walker - 8 Massive step up from what we had last year. Such pace and energy. Lost a point for a lack of composure crossing and shooting (but 6 assists is still a good return) and lost a point for switching off and costing us goals.

Stones -7 He was a 10 for me before he got injured but was a calamity after he came back. Wish we could find out what happened and get him back to his best.

Laporte - 6 Underwhelming but he joined midway through the season and needs that preseason to see if he's really as good as we were told.

Otamendi - 7.5 He was our best CB (alongside Stones) until he let himself down a little with some week performances against Liverpool and United. Goals have dried up too.

Kompany - 7 Can't knock him as he's generally superb. Lost a little respect from me for playing in a dead rubber for Belgium and getting injured. And he should have done better when we went awol against Liverpool and United.

Mangala - 6 Hard to criticise too much as I don't remember much of his games and we were on our amazing winning run at the time. But he never looked comfortable on the ball.

Danilo - 6.5 Some great performances, good distribution and the some absolute gash. Maybe he'll be better next season?

Delph - 7.5 Took to his new role exceptionally well. A few errors from the position being new but would have liked him to offer more going forwards.

Mendy - 7.5 Only played a few games and looked exciting going forwards. A bit of a stroller coming back!

Tosin - 5 Only played 4 games (none in the league) and he's a goner for me. No point sending him out on loan when we've got 4 CB ahead of him and are in the market for more). Sell him with a buy back clause.

Zinky - 7 Good back up to Delph. Young enough to develop further but that should be away from the club. Loan or sale with buy back.

Foden - 6 Only played a few games and showed some spirit and ability. Pep believes in him but he needs more games to show us what he's got.

Diaz - 7 Another who only got a few game but showed plenty of talent. He needs to kick on, hopefully staying at the club next season.

Gundogan - 7 Some really good games and then others where he drifted. Mistake to play him against Liverpool.

Bernardo - 7.5 Started the season slowly but he has a great touch, good curling shot and decent cross. He an take players on, just wish he'd do that more often.

Kev - 9 Most of the season he's been top drawer. Getting kicked and just picking himself up and scoring goals. A bit of a drop off towards the end of the season when it mattered but he's done us proud this season.

Dave 9.5 I can't praise him more highly (only by scoring him a 10 Razz ). He's been the heartbeat along with Kev. His through balls and just about always perfectly timed. He holds on for that fraction of a second and times it just right. Gave us more goals this season too. And all that with flying off to Spain for his seriously ill baby. Respect.

Fernandinho - 9 Another of our midfield that's been the best in the country. He's always there or thereabouts when you need him. A couple of red cards, but to be expected for the position and style of game he plays.

Yaya - 4 Let that twonk of an agent mess up his final season with us. Should have been contributing more for us. Too slow when he was around and not the driving force that he once was.

Sergio - 7.5 He broke our all time scoring record and bagged some really important goals. But was  too greedy far too often, sometimes when it really mattered. Not clinical as we needed him to be. 

Jesus -7 He went through a really poor scoring patch. He runs more than Aguero, presses more but Aguero is a different beast. Scored a fair few tap ins but you have to be in the right place at the right time.

Sterling - 8.5 Another one of our top performers. 17 league goals and 8 assists says as much. Lack of composure at times when 1 on 1 with the keeper cost him from 25+league goals and I'd love him to take on the defenders more.

Sane - 8 Such an exciting young player but he didn't have that consistency in every game. He did nowt in a few games towards the end of the season. Has to stay onside more often especially since he has that blistering pace.

Pep - 9 Nearly a perfect season. I look at the main losses this season (Wigan, Liverpool 3 times and United) and think maybe we shouldn't have lost all those even with the bad reffing. On the other hand, he's instilled a belief in our players and we won 4 games late on. Innovation and perspiration: a great combination ™️

Last edited by Topdawg on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rate the players and manager Empty Re: Rate the players and manager

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 am

Ederson 9. Probably been our best signing last summer. Starts everything. Looks solid, gives the back 4 confidence.

Bravo 7. Hasn't done anything wrong when he's played. Did well in the League Cup pen shoot-outs.

Walker 8. Very good signing. His pace incredible. Gets up and down. Would be a 9 but he needs to improve his crossing.

Stones 7. Was excellent at the start of the season. Wasn't the same when he came back after the injury and had hardly played since. Will be the main man next season IMO.

Laporte 7. Not really seen enough of him yet. Will take time for him to settle into the PL, as its vastly different to La Liga.

Otamendi 8. Been a solid 7/8 every game and scored some goals as well (derby!). Considering he's had 3 different CB's, he's done really well. Most passes in the PL. 

Kompany 7. Solid when he's played. Same old same old though - injuries. Let's hope he's finally over them. Great leader. Great example to others.

Mangala 2. For the games I forgot he played. Wink

Danilo 7. Mixed bag. Had some great games and then some not so great ones. Utility player, but can't see him getting many games next season.

Delph 8. Great season at LB. Been a revelation and dug us out of the shit after Mendy's injury. Deserves all the plaudits. Solid every game and unlike Danilo, will be again, an important squad player next season.

Mendy 10. Just for his social media status. Shame we only saw 6 games from him, but looked excellent in what he did. Needs 1 more game to get a medal. Wouldn't be surprised to see him play on Sunday.

Tosin 6. Still not sure he has kicked on. Looks like Bambi on Ice at times. Be surprised if he's here next year. Loan for me.

Zinky 7. The kids actually done OK. In fact, I'd say from what I've seen from him on the left as an attacker, he's better as a LB. Could be a surprise package, because technically he's very good. Just needs more experience - not sure he'll get it though next season.

Foden 7. Done OK when he's come on. Let's see in the remaining games and next season.

Diaz 7. As above.

Gundogan 7. Scored some good goals. Great when not under pressure from teams that allow him space and time. However, against pressing teams, just looks slow and lost. Shame, think he's lost that pace and bite to play in central MF. Will stay and be a squad player next season.

Bernardo 8. Hold my hands up. At the beginning of the season I gave him grief for not taking players on. However, the more he's played, the better he has become. Much better joining the play in-field than playing as a winger. Been one of our better players at the tail end of the season. Important player next season.

Kev 9. For 75% of the season he was simply incredible. However, his contribution dipped slightly, when asked to play in a deeper role. His touch is sublime. We're lucky to have him in our team. 

Dave 9. No words can describe the love I have for this man. With all that's been going on in his personal life, he's kept his standard at incredible heights.

Fernandinho 10. I know Dave and Kev get all the plaudits, but for me, he's the glue that keeps everything together. We don't look the same when he doesn't play. His reading of the game is incredible. City POTY for me.

Yaya N/A. You all know my feelings and he's hardly played. Gone in the summer.

Sergio 7. Had wonderful spells, but again, injuries have spoilt his season. Great he got into the TOTY, but not sure he actually deserves it.

Jesus 7. Been a little disappointed with him, however, he has come back from a bad injury. He's only young and will improve significantly next season. 

Sterling 9. What a season he's had. Nobody (except me Laughing ) saw it coming, but Pep has taken him to another level. He's a real threat when he comes inside and sniffs out tap-ins. If he improves his finishing, could easily get 25+ goals next season.

Sane 8. Had a great season in fits and starts. Needs more consistency next season, but he's a kid and could easily be in the top 5 players in world football with his potential. Gone missing in some key games, but gives us great balance. Can see him being the main man next season, along with Kev.

You missed out Pep.

Pep 9. Would be a 10 but for the 2 performances against LFC. Picked the wrong formation in the first leg and didn't really do anything about it, then somehow didn't change it at HT when we were 1-0 up. You only have to look at what he did against Spurs last week in the 2nd half. 

We're very lucky to have him and lucky to see the best football I've seen in my lifetime as a City fan.

Last edited by blueboy on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:14 am

Just my opinion...

Ederson - 8.  Excellent distribution and good on the ball with his feet, but he's not a great shot stopper, in fact I believe in terms of shots on target, he's let in more than almost every other keeper in the Prem. He's a decent enough shot stopper as well.

Bravo - 6. I'm still not convinced, but he's definitely been better in the few chances he's had this season.

Walker - 9. Apart from the odd mistake, he's been a rock at RB. Comfortable on the ball, tackles well and positionally very good. And given his age, he's only going to get better.

Stones - 7. If he'd not been injured, he'd be nailed on for a nine, but since he's come back he's looked a shadow of his former self.

Laporte - 6. He looked good in his first couple of games, but when up against a proper team he looked very much out of sorts. Needs to learn some positional awareness, I think, but he's still very new to the squad.

Otamendi - 10. Apart from one or two lapses, he's been a rock defensively.

Kompany - 8. I'm still stunned he's lasted so many games without injury (but watch him collapse during the WC now!).  You can just tell how much he takes charge in a game and we definitely miss his drive when he's not on the pitch. He's not quite as good as he was as a player, but as an on-field general, there's not many finer.

Mangala - 0. Utterly woeful.

Danilo - 4. I'm not sure what he's supposed to be, but I've not been convinced by what I've seen.

Delph - 9. I never thought he'd be a key part of the squad, but the way he stepped up to the plate to take over at LB and make the role his own has really impressed me. It's like when Zaba took over at RB from Micah. Last season, I'd have said he was sure to be gone, but now I suspect he's going to be kept on, at least as a squad player.

Mendy - no rating. He looked good in the three games he played, but it would be unfair to rate him on a season missed through injury. He's fun on Twitter, though.

Tosin - no rating. He's not played enough to have made an impact, although he didn't look all that good when he did play. Needs a spell on loan or something.

Zinky - 7. Looked good as a stand-in for the stand-in at LB, good energy, not afraid of getting stuck in, works well up the wing and has a decent pass in him. However, he has been caught high up the pitch at times, which puts pressure on the CBs, so he needs to learn a bit more.

Foden - 5. Showing signs of promise, but needs much more game time to build his confidence.

Diaz - 6. He's a skillful lad, is Brahim.  Needs much more game time, but definitely one to watch.

Gundogan - 7. Blows hot and cold for me. I've seen him in some games where he's imperious, but in others he looks utterly lost. I suspect he's more of a flat track bully than a gifted player.

Bernardo - 4. Sorry, but he's just not cutting it for me. Yes, he's banged in some good crosses and yes, he's scored some good goals, but it's not enough. He's definitely no Sane or Sterling. He's too one footed, rarely takes on his man... he's basically a left footed Navas.

Kev - 10. He's been nothing short of imperious this season. Controls midfield like he's the only man on the pitch, works hard, passes well and when he gets annoyed, he burns it out by playing just that bit harder (like he did against Stoke, for example). If this is what a £60m flop plays like, I say bring 'em on!

Dave - 11. Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to be out of 10, I know! We all know how good Merlin is, it goes without saying. But what has impressed me most is that, despite this being the season where we were supposed to start to see him decline, he's actually got even better.

Fernandinho - 10. A complete boss in DCM. Hard challenging, tireless and has developed a knack for reading the game. When he's not on the pitch, we look noticeably more fragile at the back.

Yaya - 1. He's not played very much, but when he has you can tell he's just not the player who drove us to an FA Cup and a PL title. When he's on the pitch, our game gets very slow and laboured. Gets a point for shedding some pounds, which shows he's at least trying not to be a complete waste of space.

Sergio - 9. Only a nine for the legend? Frankly, yes. He should be well past the 200 goal mark now, but for some reason he's just not been on it this season. He can have a few good games, then disappear for a few. And he's missed some good chances too. He's still a terrific player, but just hasn't quite cut a 10 for me this season.

Jesus - 6. When he's good, he's very good, but even an out of sorts Sergio is better right now. I've seen too many games where he's been anonymous. I'm sure he'll improve, but it needs to be soon or any new striker we get will sideline him indefinitely.

Sterling - 8. A player that delights and frustrates in equal measure. We know he's got the skill as a midfielder and we know he can score for fun, which makes it all the more irritating when he doesn't take players on, falls over in a light breeze and then shanks the ball when it's harder to miss than score. He's got, what, 25 goals this season, but he should be nailed on for the golden boot given how many sitters he's missed.

Sane - 8. At the start, he looked fantastic. Took on players, brilliant crosses, ran hard and fast. But it looks like he's run out of steam at the business end of the season, right when we needed him at his best. Again, a young player who will only get better.

Guardiola - 9: I did think of rating him lower as I felt we dropped out of the FA Cup far too soon and against a side we should've beaten, but then I remembered it was Wigan and they always seem to do that to us.  I'd have given him a 10, but I feel there have been a few instances where he's not given us the best chance by fielding the wrong players. How he set us up against Liverpool in the CL second leg was all wrong. But on the whole, he's bought well and you can see where he's nurtured players to become better.

Last edited by leopold on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 am

Bit harsh on Mangala to not give him a rating after he’s been involved with something like 18 games for us this season
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 am

Topdawg wrote:Bit harsh on Mangala to not give him a rating after he’s been involved with something like 18 games for us this season
I forgot he played any games for us this season.  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:22 am

Topdawg wrote:Bit harsh on Mangala to not give him a rating after he’s been involved with something like 18 games for us this season
Was it that many?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am

17 in all competitions.

11 PL
4 EFL
2 CL
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:39 am

Leo...just looked up stats on Ederson. He's not done that bad. Clearly not as good as DDG.

I think he could do better, but it's not that bad. Here's some stats for the PL;

Player/Shots on Goal Faced/Shot Saves/Clean Sheets

DDG - 135  108 17 (80% shots saved) 

Ederson - 74  50 14 (68% shots saved)

Courtois - 94  63 13 (67% shots saved)

Lloris - 101 62 13 (61% shots saved)

Pope - 133  104 10 (78% shots saved)

Cech - 125  78 10 (62% shots saved)

Fabianski - 158  113  9 (71% shots saved)
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:43 am

Pope stats are impressive....but none of them can play out from the back like Ederson.

And if you want our England keepers stats:

Pickford 171 112 8 (65%)

Butland 183 124 5 (67%)

Hart 85 50 4 (58%)

Heaton 13 8 0 (61%)
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:10 am

I stand corrected, he's better than I thought.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:12 am

Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 am

Does go to show how good our defence has been. 74 shots on target...and how crap United are. If it wasn't for DDG, they'd be 4th or 5th.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 am

blueboy wrote:Does go to show how good our defence has been. 74 shots on target...and how crap United are. If it wasn't for DDG, they'd be 4th or 5th.
It does indeed, it averages out at less than 2 a game. Although it does help when your opponent only has the ball for a sum total of 20 minutes!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 am

True
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Cant think of too many that have disappointed me Mendy is 1 but that is because he got injured and he started to look good by the
time he got injured. Stones disappointed after the injury especially given the great start he had. Walker & Otamendi both in recent games seem to have lapses in concentration & general awareness.

It goes to show we alln see different things as I have thought from day 1 Bernardo has looked the part and seems to do what pep is asking of him. He is 10 times the player Navas is. I also think Laporte has bedded in extremely well his performance last week was excellent. Ok Swansea didn't offer too much of a threat but Laporte dealt with everything in a no fuss manner. 10 for all of them. 3 for yaya 2 for Mango.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Think I said the other day - I wasn't sure of Bernardo, but he has contributed far better recently. Still think he really needs to be able to cross a ball on his right foot. At the game on Sunday, 3 times in 15 mins, he got into a great position and his pull back or cross on his right foot, was awful....when players were in great scoring positions only 15 yards away.

Can't give 10 for everyone. Sane has been in and out of form for the season. Lately, he's been pretty poor tbf. I was the United game and the LFC game - and he was garbage. Looked absolutely knackered - so maybe that's Pep's fault for not giving him a rest earlier - as he's still a kid.

Can see him getting better and better next season though.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:27 pm

I can give 10 to everyone as I am a myopic city supporter who has never seen the type of football being played by city's players in my 53 years of supporting them. Sure over the years some great individuals and some reasonable teams but a lot of dross and poor football also. I Forgot the Manager gets a 10 also for bringing this wonderful football to Manchester City.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:50 pm

blueboy wrote:Can't give 10 for everyone.
Yes, he can if he wants.

The Admin has spoken Razz
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

You bastards are harsh on the mango.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 pm

skyblueoz wrote:I can give 10 to everyone as I am a myopic city supporter who has never seen the type of football being played by city's players in my 53 years of supporting them. Sure over the years some great individuals and some reasonable teams but a lot of dross and poor football also. I Forgot the Manager gets a 10 also for bringing this wonderful football to Manchester City.
Sorry ADMIN....I should have put a 'I' before the start of that sentence. My bad.  Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 pm

This is just my take on things and im not debating with anyone why i gave the following marks.

Ederson - 10
Walker - 8 
Otamendi - 9 
Vinny - 8 
Delph - 9 
Zinchenko- - 7 
Laporte- 7 
Dino - 9 
Gundagan - 7 
Sane - 9 
Silva - 10 
Sterling - 9 
KDB - 10 
Bernado - 8 
Aguero - 9 
Jesus - 7 . 
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm

I'd have given Silva 11....  :p
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:14 pm

blueboy wrote:
skyblueoz wrote:I can give 10 to everyone as I am a myopic city supporter who has never seen the type of football being played by city's players in my 53 years of supporting them. Sure over the years some great individuals and some reasonable teams but a lot of dross and poor football also. I Forgot the Manager gets a 10 also for bringing this wonderful football to Manchester City.
Sorry ADMIN....I should have put a 'I' before the start of that sentence. My bad.  Razz Razz Razz Razz
Yeah, that would've done it!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Ederson - 8
Walker - 8 
Otamendi - 8 
Vinny - 7 
Delph - 8 
Zinchenko- - 7 
Laporte- 7 
Dino - 9 
Gundagan - 7 
Sane - 9 
Silva - 10 
Sterling - 9 
KDB - 10 
Bernado - 8 
Aguero - 9 
Jesus - 7 .
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Ederson - 8 Fantastic distribution 1 or 2 poor stops like on Sunday 
Walker - 9 Great season. Best RB in the PL 
Otamendi - 8 Surprisingly excellent season from him 
Vinny - 7 Would have been higher if he'd played the 1st half of the season 
Delph - 9 Done a brilliant job in a makeshift role 
Zinchenko- - 7 Good job but started to believe his own hype a bit
Laporte- 7 Looked dodgy at times but coped pretty well with a new league 
Dino - 9 1/2 Difficult to separate him, Silva & KDB as they've all been brilliant  
Gundagan - 7 Great at times but then utter shite at other times 
Sane - 8 This lad is going to be a superstar. Looked knackered in some of the recent games so knocked him down a couple of points
Silva - 9 Just an awesome player but KdB & Dino have edged him IMHO
Sterling - 9 -Brilliant season but knocked a point off for him missing several sitters. 
KDB - 9 1/2 Outstanding player.  If Salah hadn't had the Midas touch in the last few weeks KDB would have got POTY. Hopefully Salah will have a drop in form next season
Bernado - 8 I like him. Just needs to have a bit more confidence in taking on a man 
Aguero - 8 Shame he's had a few spells of injury 
Jesus - 7 Promising but not sure he's a world beater 

Pep 9 Fucked up against Lpoo & Wigan but otherwise sensational

Last edited by TMG on Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 am

I started doing this then I saw that some of you plonkers missed out some important players and other plonkers just copied Den's list Razz.

How can you not have a score for Stones for instance? It would be nice if you go back and fill in the gaps! Use my definitive list as a guide

Averages from 6 responses. if anyone else adds their numbers, I'll change these.

Ederson 8.5
Bravo 6.67
Walker 8.33
Stones
Laporte 6.67
Otamendi 8.42
Kompany 7.33
Mangala
Danilo
Delph 8.42
Mendy
Tosin
Zinky 7.0
Foden
Diaz
Gundogan 7.0
Bernardo 7.25
Kev 9.58
Dave 9.67
Dino 9.42
Yaya
Sergio 8.25
Jesus 6.83
Sterling 8.75
Sane 8.33

Pep
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed May 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Yaya 6
Diaz 6
Stones 7
Foden 7
Tosin 6
Danilo 7

Sorry, it's all Den's fault  Wink
These players i missed are were all bit part players for the most part of the season hence the lowish ratings
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed May 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Those players didn't deserve a score.lol
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed May 02, 2018 5:44 pm

I certainly think Stones has played enough (if you're gonna mark Kompany, you've got to mark Stones)

Just give em a realistic number so I can get some averages banged out. I might make a short video of the averages and some of the arguments that have been posted.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down