Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
LFC v Roma.... EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
LFC v Roma.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
LFC v Roma.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
LFC v Roma.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
LFC v Roma.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
LFC v Roma.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
LFC v Roma.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
LFC v Roma.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
LFC v Roma.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
LFC v Roma.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

LFC v Roma....

+2
shakencity
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

LFC v Roma.... Empty LFC v Roma....

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

WTF were Roma doing? The Manager just sat there for 60 mins and didn't do a jot to change it, even though they could have scored 10.

Good comeback at the end - so still something to play for.

See there were more violent scenes outside Anfield - LFC fans stabbed. 

Well....their fans created this myth about the intimidating atmosphere - that's music to the Roma Ultras ears. Wait til Rome...they'll be wanting blood.

Karma I guess. Wink

Videos on social media showing groups of fans charging at each other right outside Anfield, with Roma fans swinging belts around (Napoli at the Etihad)....lucky if there was one single copper there. Then LFC fans again on top of riot fans with pyros - no Police to be seen.

Guess this may be another charge for LFC...that'll be 3 charges in this years CL games alone.

Their fans are scum.

Good luck in Rome. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

LFC v Roma.... Empty Re: LFC v Roma....

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:07 am

Throw um out.

Cant see it but i really hope Roma slap them at home.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:20 am

Didn’t watch the game and won’t watch the return. But how many important decisions are Liverpool getting? From the same ref that we had against them.

They always bring up the sending off against us but ignore all the big errors since then that have gone for them and against us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am

None of my close dipper mates gave it large over the QF.  They all admit there were shocking game changing decisions.   

Liverpool AGAIN have to take some responsibility for events at a football match, but with their perpetual victim card it will never happen.  However nobody EVER should be fighting for their life just from going to watch a fucking game at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am

shakencity wrote:Cant see it but i really hope Roma slap them at home.
They did it to Barca, so you never know.

blisteringblue wrote:Liverpool AGAIN have to take some responsibility for events at a football match, but with their perpetual victim card it will never happen.  However nobody EVER should be fighting for their life just from going to watch a fucking game at the end of the day.
Of course it won't happen. Even when they got us all kicked out of Europe last time, it was always, "Oh, the Juventus fans started it", like that actually matters.  Or "It was the fault of the ticket sellers, selling neurtral tickets to Juve fans", even though we all clearly saw dipper fans in the corporate seats at our place the other week.  Or "It was that stadium, it was falling apart", like it was the stadium's fault that it had the weight of thousands of Italian football fans pressing against it, trying to get away from the oncoming pissed up scousers baying for blood and lobbing stuff at them.

And it's funny, because every other English club in Europe, who weren't the cause of the original ban, have all learned from the Scousers and behave themselves abroad. But the ones who started it, the dippers, don't seem to have learned a damn thing, instead hiding behind one lame excuse after another. UEFA should boot them out indefinitely.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 am

Copper just stood there whilst a load of LFC youths with pryos, jump up and down on a riot van.

Bet the Ultras thought it'd be a free hit as there were no Police around and doing nothing when something does happen.

Mersey Police and LFC need to take full responsibility again for this.

LFC v Roma.... DbllT3_WAAEgzcQ
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 am

coppers asking for any witnesses with camera footage...

why didn't they deploy some CCTV units out?
it's not a secret the Italian fans do not like Liverpool fans...

again, the "standard anfield welcome for the home team bus"
...they mean jumping on riot vans letting off smoke grenades and flares everywhere..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Are they asking for footage again? All they do is take some video and let them carry on. Why are they always asking the public to help? Why can’t 2000 Mancs turn up to ‘help’ them keep control?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Moonchester wrote:coppers asking for any witnesses with camera footage...

why didn't they deploy some CCTV units out?
it's not a secret the Italian fans do not like Liverpool fans...

again, the "standard anfield welcome for the home team bus"
...they mean jumping on riot vans letting off smoke grenades and flares everywhere..
Plenty of footage of that old fella getting a kicking....taken by? LFC fans just stood there.

"You'll always walk alone" comes to mind. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Nasty fans.  Hope they get knocked out of the CL.  So ironic that they have never let go of the Hillsborough disaster yet they are the main culprits of violence at these football matches.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 pm

You're not wrong Wensdi. Had non-stop Twitter debates with LFC fans, to a man, stating that it's the Roma fans fault and they are in no way to blame. Also claiming that they attacked at random so the Police couldn't do anything about it.

I tried to explain how Policing works at the Etihad. Me and my lad were at the Napoli game. We all know about their reputation for belts, violence etc, and there were dozens of them sat next to us at the bluemoon cafe. None of them could do anything as there was a massive Police presence - so they chose to go to Mary D's and attack a few fans there - which is deplorable, but not at the stadium.

Last night, there were hardly any Police presence around the stadium, certainly that would put off a direct attack on fans immediately outside the stadium - where that fella got struck with a belt....but no, they won't have it. It's nothing to do with Policing and LFC's responsibilities to ensure Policing is at a level to protect innocent fans around the stadium...no. It was all the Roma fans fault.

One even replied to me - so if I attack and kill someone with a knife, is it not my fault? I mean WTF???

I replied: if a suicide bomber detonated a back-pack at an arena concert in the city centre and the Police and stadium knew that there were other members of the cell wanting to do the exact same thing - then the arena and Police allowed further concerts without any bag checks and one of the cell set off another suicide vest...would you be saying it's the suicide bombers fault and the Police and Arena staff have no liability in what happened?

They just WON'T accept that LFC fans created this with their bottling of the City bus and their lethargy in actually making sure fans (including families) were safe around their venue, that they are legally bound to do - by not ensuring that there was a heavy Police presence to avoid fans in and around the stadium being attacked. 

If it happened off stadium, there's little you can do - but outside the gates of their stadium and little Police presence, is nothing short of negligence by LFC and their Police force - yet again.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 am

And they wonder why other fans sing the song with the line in it...."always the victim, it's never your fault"
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:30 am

Just got another message off one of them saying "you'll be bringing up Hillsborough next"....I said no, I don't chant that song, but is it any wonder why some do, as every time your fans get into trouble, you apportion blame to someone else?

I shown him a video of approx 50 LFC fighting with Sevilla fans in their stadium. He replied - come on, bit of difference, fans windmilling compared to attempted murder. 

I said - the kid that got hit with a weight on the end of a rope in Mary D's, by the Napoli fan - his attacker got 5 months in prison and wasn't charged with attempted murder...what's the difference? Also, fans throwing punches - what if one fan was knocked out and smacked their head on the concrete floor and was killed? Happens all the time.

Nope...not having it, even though the head injuries caused by the attack the other night, were more likely to come from his head hitting the concrete than the belt buckle.

They just won't have it - and as you say Den...is it any wonder people chant that to them?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down