Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now?

+3
Wensdi
ONH
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? Empty IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now?

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Watching a bit of European football, especially La Liga, I haven't witnessed a player so far, who is in the form and effecting a game more than David Silva. We are now even coping with the usual "Barca and Real are looking to sign Silva" quotes.

For me - the guy is an absolute genius. I was one of those who wondered if he could cope with the physicality of the PL......how wrong was I??

The one thing that does worry me is - if he gets injured, after his contribution so far, who can be that player? For me, I would love us to sign Canales in January. The guy is exceptional, albeit a younger, less experienced version of Silva. We are covered in every department - with the exception of Silva's role. If he is injured, we will have to change our style to accommodate his absence.

Thoughts fellas/ladies?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? Empty Re: IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now?

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 pm

yeh he's better than Messi & Ronaldo!!

Look he's been very good in the Prem, thats it. He MIGHT end up becoming one of the best players in the world who knows but dont put him up there yet, come on.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now? Empty Re: IS - David Silva THE best player in the world - right now?

Post by Wensdi Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

He's only the best player in the world for ME Blueboy. I may be a tad partial though.Very Happy

Messi is certainly #1.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

big year for City then you've got the Euro's, you might know a bit more by then.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 pm

ONH wrote:yeh he's better than Messi & Ronaldo!!

Look he's been very good in the Prem, thats it. He MIGHT end up becoming one of the best players in the world who knows but dont put him up there yet, come on.

You really are a blinkered fool aren't you ONH? If you read what I wrote - I didn't say that he IS the best player in the world - only on current form. Messi has done what so far this season? Barca are where in La Liga? Ronaldo has scored hat-tricks, so if you think he is in better form, then fair enough - say so.....but we get the usual shite from you, that's why I cannot take anything you post seriously, as IT'S ALL ABOUT MAN U....no impartiality whatsoever.

Silva is the one player that Man U and Baconface need after such a humiliation.....but it ain't going to happen. Baconface has now become Wenger - one of the same. "I'll prove we don't need to pay big - just buy average, over-hyped youngsters and I will turn them into world-class players"

What a load of bollocks. Jones - over-hyped. Smalling - very over-hyped. Valencia - who? Anderson - berated by his own fans as shit! Evans - ???? Add to that the end of Rio, Vidic and Evra.....not looking that good is it ONH?

Whatever happened to Fabio and his twin brother? Big spending nobodies replaced two very good prospects.

Fuck off ONH.....you're delusional.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 pm

blueboy

what are you on about you crank?

You asked if he was the best player in the world right now, & I gave you my honest opinon so then you start ranting on about United!!!!!!

Fuck off yourself crackpot.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm

[quote="ONH"]yeh he's better than Messi & Ronaldo!! He's been good in the PREM???

Sarcasm - from a rag? hmmm....... i re-iterate what i said.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh for god's sake,stop arguing, read the statement on the OS re; Tevez, very interesting
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Bollocks to that rag tw"t coming on here in the first place John - fed up of his constant voyeurism on here - the guys a complete loner!

What are you on about = Tevez OS? Post the link mate.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Manchester City Football Club can confirm that a disciplinary hearing has been concluded in relation to a charge of misconduct by Carlos Tevez.

The charge relates to events during the Champions League match against Bayern Munich on 27 September 2011.

Following a detailed investigation and associated hearing, a disciplinary panel has upheld the charge of misconduct.  Five separate breaches of contract formed the basis of the decision by the panel.  

As a result Carlos Tevez has been fined four weeks’ wages and has been suspended for a period of two weeks (deemed to have already been served).  He has received a written warning as to his future conduct.

Carlos Tevez has been informed in writing of the decision of the disciplinary panel, and the Club has written to the Professional Footballers Association for ratification of the fine.  The five contractual obligations found by the disciplinary panel to have been breached are:   

1.       An obligation to participate in any matches in which the player is selected to play for the club when directed by a Club official.

2.       An obligation to undertake such other duties and to participate in such other activities as are consistent with the performance of the player’s duties and as are reasonably required of him.

3.       An obligation to comply with and act in accordance with all lawful instructions of any authorised official of the Club.

4.       An obligation to observe the statutes and regulations of FIFA and UEFA, the FA Rules, the League Rules, the Code of Practice and the Club rules, including but not limited to breach of Rule E3(1) of the FA Rules (obligation on the player  all times to act in the best interests of the game and not act in any manner which is improper or which brings the game into disrepute).

5.       An obligation not to knowingly or recklessly do anything or omit to do anything which is likely to bring the Club or the game of football into disrepute or cause the player or the Club to be in breach of the Rules (as defined in the contract) or cause damage to the Club.

Carlos Tevez has the right to appeal this decision to the Board of the Club. Any appeal must be made within 14 days.

Like this? Share it.

Previous
New pitch for East LA youngsters

Next
Carlos Tevez: Club statement
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Cheers PPLF. Just goes to show - READ THE FUCKING SMALL PRINT!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Great football match blueboy, can i be ref?
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm

My wife is Asian and built like that, but it's not good when we are in Thailand because she has some amazing friends and i can't keep my eyes in the right place tongue
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm

blueboy0304 wrote:Bollocks to that rag tw"t coming on here in the first place John - fed up of his constant voyeurism on here - the guys a complete loner!

What are you on about = Tevez OS? Post the link mate.

talking bollocks again, just because I dont think that Silva is the best player in world "at the moment", & I'll bet I'am not the only one on here that thinks that either.

"the guys a complete loner" WTF is that all about, its a forum you clown clown

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 pm

RWC, you just weird mate. Most blues don't even like the colour of red yet you are on here (a blue mcfc forum) everyday 24/7. I find that and you very odd. Kill anyone lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:RWC, you just weird mate. Most blues don't even like the colour of red yet you are on here (a blue mcfc forum) everyday 24/7. I find that and you very odd. Kill anyone lately?
Summed up perfectly PGsus - the dick is getting on my nerves now. Tolerated him at first, but now, he's just become a Rag Lemming. Once a rag.....always a rag. Wished he'd fuck off. I don't mind Rag banter - but this fellas just boring as fuck.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

He is too transparent for me blueboy, there were some truly decent rags on 606 but this guy is not one of them, he deceives with some reasonable comments but mostly he is either being smug, snide, or wumming with repetitive crap and calling it funny/banter.

I don't think anyone finds him funny on here, and he does not contribute anything. If I want other fans opinions I just have a look at other forums without having to sign up...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:RWC, you just weird mate. Most blues don't even like the colour of red yet you are on here (a blue mcfc forum) everyday 24/7. I find that and you very odd. Kill anyone lately?

the thing is here I think its people like you who are complete cranks "dont even like the colour red", who live in a Man City bubble !

I'am a Manc, I have blue mates, I go out for a drink with blues, I wear blue clothes but you are probally some sad bastard who's got no mates & dosen't even come from Manchester, wont talk to anyone who supports United & hates anything red, fucking freak.

All this because I dont agree that Silva is the best player in the world.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"I'm a manc and have blue friends..."

Very Happy yeah right.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

yeah right what?

Anyway why do I bother with you.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Mad
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:44 am

To answer my own question - on form right now - YES. Is he better than Messi and Ronaldo as a player in the bigger scheme of things? Probably not, right now. Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:01 am

I personally hope he "isn't" classed as best in the world because I fear we will be hard pressed to keep him if Barcelona decide they fancy him next.

3rd or 4th best will do me fine

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 am

He is brilliant but his scoring rate isn't great

Flaps a bit in front of goal but as a playmaker he's up with Messi
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down