Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What's His Problem Then EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
What's His Problem Then EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What's His Problem Then EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What's His Problem Then EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What's His Problem Then EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What's His Problem Then EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What's His Problem Then EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What's His Problem Then EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
What's His Problem Then EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
What's His Problem Then EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What's His Problem Then

3 posters

Go down

What's His Problem Then Empty What's His Problem Then

Post by Wensdi Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:26 am

Maybe he only watched Liverpool when they lost to WBA and thought they were a push over. Maybe he doesn't know yet that we have a poor away record. So why - when you have a winning formation - who looked like they were having fun against Sunderland - do you make changes to the team. They weren't tired cos they've had a week without a game. We shouldn't be experimenting this late in the season with everything to play for. If Suarez and Carroll are already gelling - why aren't Mancini's bargain buys doing the same thing. He's got to know he has made a right balls up bringing Balotelli to City. I'm so pissed off - all that money and we couldn't get it halfway right. I don't think he has spent wisely at all with the exception of Silva. Course, he didn't even play him tonight.

Dreading Saturday now.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

What's His Problem Then Empty Re: What's His Problem Then

Post by gratedbean Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 am

I agree, thought tonight should have been a re run of the Sunderland game. See if it payed off again, or if it was a bit of a fluke, could make one or two changes for Saturday.

Instead we've chucked all our eggs in one basket, witnessed a half hearted and unprofessional performance from half a dozen senior team members, and the rags will be laughing when they walk out onto the pitch if they win midweek.

Dread is slowly creeping over what was up untill tonight sheer excitement.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 am

i can't for the life of me understand why Zabaletta did not get a run out seeing as he has had 3 weeks or more off fresh legs and all that! also some game time before the semi final.

If you are going to play dzeko up front especially with tevez off you need service and support. Watch liverpool they were all playing for each other and were always looking for a return pass and runners looking to link up play and go beyond the strikers, we looked so laboured going forward hit a long ball to dzeko stand back and wait for something to happen, no support , no getting in the oppositions faces no attacking at speed, quick one twos Nothing!!!

Why on earth was swp on the bench? when on one side you have a debutant fullback and on the other a guy returning from injury. Johnson should be on the left and swp on the right with a link man playing in and around Dzeko look at suarez, carroll, Kuyt and Meriles they were always within 5 feet of one another, and spearing & lucas also adding support.
I have now watched the game twice to try and pinpoint why our defence looked so shaky.

we were far too deep and i was getting angry reading 606 everyone blaming Lescott, the amount of headers and one on one tackles that guy put in was incredible Vinny also, the thing that was lacking was distribution from the back and a calm head to clear danger, no one picking up the loose ball, apart from a red shirt!! no one in midfield picking up and linking strikers. Balotelli is just a law unto himself and does nothing to inspire anyone around him. Kolarov was woeful and young boyata needs to think before doing a micah and getting stranded with no cover. Again his distribution was awful but as everyone else's was too i can't just blame him. Finally corners, Why was Lescott marking Skyrtl & Carroll always and a 3rd running in to join them, when we have 11 in the box Yaya and Balotelli marking no one, kuyt on joe Hart and no one picking up kuyt. At one instance you could see lescott screaming at yaya to pick up one of the 3 that he had but yaya just stood there !!!! how is that helping the team, Yes we were 3 down but a bit of pride please.

As for the semi god knows? i know i am dreading it. This is the typical city build you up then leave you totally deflated.

Sorry for the long rant but had to get it off my chest. I am off work today 1st day off in nearly 2 years so i was really looking forward to getting up and watching the game as it was on at 03.00am here. My day now ruined the wife telling me it is only a game don't be so stupid. That's all i need!!!!! Mad Sad
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down