Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding

+2
Admin
TMG
6 posters

Go down

Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding Empty Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding

Post by TMG Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

After the piss poor performance last night confidence will be low. Tevez out.
Micah out. Where are the goals going to come from? Balotelli. Unlikely. Dzeko no chance unless Mancini all of a sudden decides that good crossing is the answer

I'm very worried. The rags are on a high & I've a horrible feeling we could get battered

I could just about take losing although I will be pissed off for days but if we get a hiding it will be sickening

Come on City just for once can you get rid of this typical City feeling !!
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding Empty Re: Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding

Post by Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 am

We will get battered Tony, I have the exact same feeling.

By the way I had this feeling before the Scousers.

So aint looking good.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding Empty Re: Got a horrible feeling we're gonna get a hiding

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 am

Its probably just wind.

Get some Gaviscon and you'll feel fine.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am

Daz - piss off clever tits.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Why is it I can't think of Gaviscon without now humming the tune from Flashdance... arrrrrrgggghhhhhhh..............
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

I fucking hope we don't! Bad enough last night at my sons football match in Chester - all the scouse fathers giving me loads of shite!

The plastic rags in my village are worse! Don't think they've ever been to the swamp!!

The only saving grace is this:

Rooney was fucking awesome last night against Chelsea - was on the top of his game, started everything, gave them the energy etc etc. That fuckers out - can only mean one of two things:

Berbatov or Valencia in.

As long as Vinny kicks fuck out of Hernandez - Zaba can kick fuck out of the other one of the above two.

It'd be sods fucking law for us to go and put in a seasons best performance and beat the twats - Mancini will take all of the glory.............then we'd revert back to type and get stung by Stoke in the final!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Yep, got a bad feeling that "our heroes" (aka thos cunts) and gonna let us down again! I hope I'm wrong.
We played so welll against the rags at old toilet but I fear that without Tevez and after that poor display they won't be up for it and play like scared fools.
I trust Kompany, Dejong, Silva, and Zabba, the rest have not been consistent and need to prove themselves... or get the fuck out of manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Surely to Christ the fact that it's them will make them all put a shift in... Well, maybe not Balo... He'll probably do an exclusive tomorrow for fucking MUTV wearing a United shirt similar to donning a Milan shirt in his Inter days for an interview to wind us up!!!
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 pm

"donning a Milan shirt in his Inter days for an interview to wind us up"

Not a fan of either teams but you gonna feel for the Inter fans, what a cunt!

One thing, they shouldn't allow Nani and Giggs to breath, these guys assist for goals, the rest are average players that run around like bitches! soomething we should have done at the Liverpool game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down