Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
I've got a feeling..... EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
I've got a feeling..... EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
I've got a feeling..... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
I've got a feeling..... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
I've got a feeling..... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I've got a feeling..... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I've got a feeling..... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I've got a feeling..... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I've got a feeling..... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I've got a feeling..... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I've got a feeling.....

4 posters

Go down

I've got a feeling..... Empty I've got a feeling.....

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 am

that Pellegrini could be sacked this week. Viera may come in until the end of the season.

If you were Khaldoon and you were sat there looking at the last 4 months, you'd be really worried. This current slump looks to continue and the problem may not rectify itself, as Pellegrini may be the problem. He clearly cannot motivate this squad of players. Rightly or wrongly - and the players must share the blame, IF we lose against WHU, then we could possibly be out of the CL for next season as morale will be at an all time low, and not getting CL football next season will be a disaster, both financially and for attracting the best players to come to us. If we don't reverse this slump, we can forget writing about the likes of Pogba, Bale, Sterling, Barkley, Lewandoski. Chances are, we'd be trying to keep the likes of Dzeko, Jovetic, TLMLF, whilst praying that Silva, Aguero and Nasri stay with us in the Europa League.

If the manager has lost the dressing room and the players feel he cannot motivate them - it's prudent to get rid ASAP. 

The quality is there for a top 4 place, but no amount of quality will bring about a performance and result that is needed, if the players themselves don't want it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I've got a feeling..... Empty Re: I've got a feeling.....

Post by TMG Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 am

We can only hope and pray Blue
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 am

He has to be worried. Missing out on CL qualification is going to cost us somewhere in the region of £80M - £100M and will have a huge impact on FFP. We certainly won't be going for top players because we won't have the money to do so.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 pm

If Liverpool win tonight (and they're at home, against Newcastle, so they really should do) then they are just four points behind us.  In the last 10 games, we've taken 14 points and they've scored 22.  At that rate, they should be past us by the time we've played QPR.  And if they do manage it, we'll be out of the CL altogether.

And more embarrassingly, Southampton and Spurs are a bit close and we've got to play both of them.  If we lose these games, we won't be in Europe at all and could finish as low as -  affraid - seventh!

I know we've got 4 home games in the last six, but I don't see any nailed on victories there, not on current form.  We need to fix it now, before we squander any chance at all of maintaining our place at the top table.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Topdawg wrote:He has to be worried. Missing out on CL qualification is going to cost us somewhere in the region of £80M - £100M and will have a huge impact on FFP. We certainly won't be going for top players because we won't have the money to do so.
Actually, it won't.  Being out of Europe means any spend isn't taken into consideration for the following season (as per Liverpool this season and, presumably, the rags next year) so we could spend for fun.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Maybe that's Khladoon's masterplan.... Razz Razz Razz

Oh, how we City fans clutch at straws.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:06 pm

What, to see if UEFA change this ruling in another attempt to stop us competing?

Interesting theory...  Suspect
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Yeah....finish 8th, spend £500m in the summer on Messi, Bale, Pogba, Sterling and Barkley.....and Pratini changes the goalposts again and we get slapped with a European ban for daring to compete with David Gill's team!! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 pm

And then we take it to court, citing how the spending of Liverpool and United was overlooked when they spent time out of Europe, but then gets brought in to coincide with our disappearance.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down