Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Last Nights Game EmptyToday at 11:53 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Last Nights Game EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Last Nights Game EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Last Nights Game EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Last Nights Game EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Last Nights Game EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Last Nights Game EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Last Nights Game EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Last Nights Game EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Last Nights Game EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Last Nights Game

+6
coolenglishbob
skyblueoz
Jordan
Bewar3them00n
shakencity
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
10 posters

Go down

Last Nights Game Empty Last Nights Game

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 am

Well, what a fucking joke of a game that was.

Where to start??

HART = Solid, seemed alert made a couple of brilliant saves to stop the huniliation. Not at fault for the goal. 8/10

MAICON = Wow. Now as you know I aint a fan of his start with, but FUCK ME what a shocking player he is. Is it now clear enough to those of you that defend the fucking fat waster, that there is a clear reason why he was sold? Shite, offered nothing, looks uninterested, slow, lumbers about, can't cross. 4/10

KOMPANY = Had a strange game, played OK but still put a few stray balls around. Seemed annoyed to me, probably with Lescott. I think he could and should have done better with the goal. 7/10

LESCOTT = Played OK I suppose, still looks like a mistake waiting to happen. Shit himself at times when Dortmund tried to close him down. 7/10

NASTASIC = Good, played well, but at times out of position. Still one of our better players IMO. 8/10

NASRI = Woefull. Brings nothing to the game. AGAIN had no creative spark, lacks pace and drive. ONE good pass in 1st half. 5/10

BARRY = Had a bad night I felt. Lacked the ability and pace to control as usual. Looked his age last night. Had little impact seemed off the pace more than usual.. 6/10

GARCIA = FUCK ME! I said it last review and I will say it again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH - FAR FROM NDJ QUALITY. No excuses, about injury, timeout etc. The guy is a liability. No pace, can't tackle and shits out of it. His passing is retarded, he expects to get 30 seconds on the ball each time, goes sideways. Looks like I can shit faster than he can track back. Shocking player, and ONE of our worst buys. 3/10

SINCLAIR = Bad night. Can't take people on, looks scared to attack. Seemed to be up for it in the first 5mins, after that invisible. It was a mistake to buy him, and thats saying something when I would prefer AJ back rather than him. Not good enough. There is a reason that he is at his 20th club at his age. Shite. 4/10

TEVEZ = Played well, if only due to effort and guile. Looked the only player up for running or to show a bit of passion. Was everywhere, trying his best to dictat the pace and flow, as the rest of our wank midfield struggled to get the ball. Felt sorry for him. 8/10

DZEKO - My patience has truly ran out with him. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. If the gooners want hime, bite their hands off. Id take fucking anything to get rid of this immobile, slow, lazy shitster. He had 3 chances, ON A FUCKING PLATE to score, and couldn't. It is embarrassing. Is he the new BENJANI?? Lets see how many times I can be offside and NOT LEARN. For fucks sake... 3/10

======================================================================================

SUBS:

AUGERO = Played OK, trying to hard. Looked frustrated. Again, seems to want to run that extra yard and always gets tackled. Looks off it. 6/10

BALOTELLI = Fuckwit, plain as. Not much to say, as he spent most of his time on the deck feigning fouls. Can't control a ball. Great. 2/10

ZABALETTA = Played well but had little time to impact. I would have had him in the role of Garcia, he would have added bite and guile. 7/10
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Last Nights Game Empty Re: Last Nights Game

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Anyone agree/disagree?
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Tbh Vince i'd love to comment on last nights game but i didn't watch it.

I'd already given up on our European adventure this season and didn't expect us to get anything from last nights game......so i decided to wash my hair instead.

Your analysis of the players is pretty much how they've been this season, so there were no real suprises in your marks.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 pm

On the whole, pretty spot on.

defence wise, we seem to be pretty solid apart from the odd lapse, if we do intend to go 3 at the back we need another defender in the same league as Vinny and Nasty, comfortable on the ball, doesn't panic when attackers close them down.

Midfield
Why did we sell NDJ? if Sneijder is available, get him in, there needs some leadership in the middle, and if Yaya goes to ACN, well, on last nights showing we're fucked, only Barry had any mettle in the middle, but against Dortmund, he could only do so much
As for Mario, his tenure at City is becoming as fragile as Mancini's after last night, and it's Mancini's insistence on keeping Mario that is blinding him to the patently obvious, we're not Barca, we can't play tippy tappy round the box when the likes of Mario and Dzeko both play as if thier boots are tied together!
The only way we should play is direct, quick balls, put the ball in the danger zone, don't play it short when we can put a decent ball into the danger area and use our height.
Aguero and Tevez are starved of service, Yaya seems off the boil, Silva if injured will be a big loss sunday, as will Milner, we need to stretch defences down the flanks not pass it square, then back as we did last night, I've said it before, but against UTD and Norwich, we played quick, direct attacking football and punished both similarly..
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

shakencity wrote:

I'd already given up on our European adventure this season and didn't expect us to get anything from last nights game......so i decided to wash my hair instead.

Don't say hair Den, Vince will get jealous.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

I agree with most Vince, but I disagree with giving Garcia a 3/10. A 3 would be far too generous.

Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Joe OK, how does a 1/10 sound?
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

With the amount of times he gave the ball away, didn't make 1 forward pass and didn't win one tackle I'd say we seriously would have been better if he wasn't even on the pitch.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm

for christ sakes vince why dont you say it as you see it instead of pussy footing around the issue!!!!!!!!!Very Happy
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincents' Shadow MCFC Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Joe - I agree pal, do not see what he brings to the team??

Oz - OK, OK next time I will say what I feel lol ........
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Vincents' Shadow MCFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:42 pm

At the risk of repeating myself,we are too slow going forward.There is no urgency from the midfield,and whenever Joe gets the ball and goes to the edge of his area,there is noone to throw it to in their half.Once in the first half he hrew the ball to Tevez who ran into Dortmunds half only to find nobody else was there from City,and he had to pass it backwards. That is our problem,we are too slowgoing forward.Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Vincents' Shadow MCFC wrote:Well, what a fucking joke of a game that was.

Where to start??

HART = Solid, seemed alert made a couple of brilliant saves to stop the huniliation. Not at fault for the goal. 8/10 - AGREE

MAICON = Wow. Now as you know I aint a fan of his start with, but FUCK ME what a shocking player he is. Is it now clear enough to those of you that defend the fucking fat waster, that there is a clear reason why he was sold? Shite, offered nothing, looks uninterested, slow, lumbers about, can't cross. 4/10 - FUCKING HELL........GIVE THE FAT FUCKER A 1/10 - HOPELESS UNLESS AGAINST A SHIT TEAM AND IN A 3-5-2 FORMATION WHERE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING DEFENSIVELY. HE HAD 5 OR 6 CHANCES TO CROSS LAST NIGHT WITH NO REAL PRESSURE AND HIT THE FIRST DEFENDER EVERY SINGLE TIME.

KOMPANY = Had a strange game, played OK but still put a few stray balls around. Seemed annoyed to me, probably with Lescott. I think he could and should have done better with the goal. 7/10 - 5/10 FOR ME.....LOOKED UNCOMFORTABLE AND AS IF HE HAD NEVER PLAYED WITH LESCOTT - AT FAULT FOR THE GOAL IMO.

LESCOTT = Played OK I suppose, still looks like a mistake waiting to happen. Shit himself at times when Dortmund tried to close him down. 7/10 - THE SAME OLD SAME OLD....NEEDS 30 SECONDS TO BRING A BALL UNDER CONTROL AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT.....6/10

NASTASIC = Good, played well, but at times out of position. Still one of our better players IMO. 8/10 - HIS PASSING CAN BE SHITE, BUT GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT, PLAYED OUT OF POSITION - 6/10

NASRI = Woefull. Brings nothing to the game. AGAIN had no creative spark, lacks pace and drive. ONE good pass in 1st half. 5/10 - 5???? JESUS, 3/10 AND THAT'S GENEROUS. HE'S FUCKING USELESS.

BARRY = Had a bad night I felt. Lacked the ability and pace to control as usual. Looked his age last night. Had little impact seemed off the pace more than usual.. 6/10 - AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID.

GARCIA = FUCK ME! I said it last review and I will say it again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH - FAR FROM NDJ QUALITY. No excuses, about injury, timeout etc. The guy is a liability. No pace, can't tackle and shits out of it. His passing is retarded, he expects to get 30 seconds on the ball each time, goes sideways. Looks like I can shit faster than he can track back. Shocking player, and ONE of our worst buys. 3/10 - THE WORST PERFORMANCE FROM A PLAYER IN A CITY SHIRT FOR MANY A YEAR....DMF???? HE TURNED HIS BACK ON AT LEAST 5 TACKLES AND BOTTLED IT FOR AT LEAST 3!! WTF IS HE ALL ABOUT? - 1/10.

SINCLAIR = Bad night. Can't take people on, looks scared to attack. Seemed to be up for it in the first 5mins, after that invisible. It was a mistake to buy him, and thats saying something when I would prefer AJ back rather than him. Not good enough. There is a reason that he is at his 20th club at his age. Shite. 4/10 - LACK OF GAMES....BUT HAD HIS OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW WHAT HE CAN DO WITH DZEKO ON THE PITCH.......JUST DIDN'T - ANOTHER AJ. 3/10.

TEVEZ = Played well, if only due to effort and guile. Looked the only player up for running or to show a bit of passion. Was everywhere, trying his best to dictat the pace and flow, as the rest of our wank midfield struggled to get the ball. Felt sorry for him. 8/10 - 9/10 FOR ME AND AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID.

DZEKO - My patience has truly ran out with him. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. If the gooners want hime, bite their hands off. Id take fucking anything to get rid of this immobile, slow, lazy shitster. He had 3 chances, ON A FUCKING PLATE to score, and couldn't. It is embarrassing. Is he the new BENJANI?? Lets see how many times I can be offside and NOT LEARN. For fucks sake... 3/10 - FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE IN THE STARTING 11 - 2/10........OFFSIDE MORE THAN HE TOUCHED THE BALL!! ENOUGH SAID.

======================================================================================

SUBS:

AUGERO = Played OK, trying to hard. Looked frustrated. Again, seems to want to run that extra yard and always gets tackled. Looks off it. 6/10 - HASN'T PLAYED WELL ALL SEASON. LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND DECISION MAKING. 4/10.

BALOTELLI = Fuckwit, plain as. Not much to say, as he spent most of his time on the deck feigning fouls. Can't control a ball. Great. 2/10 - NOT EVEN GOING THERE.

ZABALETTA = Played well but had little time to impact. I would have had him in the role of Garcia, he would have added bite and guile. 7/10
- OUR ONE SHINING LIGHT FROM THIS SEASON - SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE OUT OF OUR STARTING 11 REGARDLESS OF WHERE HE PLAYS...8/10 AND A LEGEND IN MY EYES. MICAH WILL NEVER START AHEAD OF HIM AGAIN AT RB WHILST HE IS FIT.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm

If Vinny wasn't captain Zaba would be mine, who's club captain anyway? it should be Zaba, a grafter with great positional intelligence who gives 100% like Tevez Zaba is a LEGEND
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by meltonblue Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:05 pm

The only thing with Zaba is I don't think he is guaranteed to play every game when Micah is fit. I really think we are missing him as well.
meltonblue
meltonblue
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Micah Richards is a crystallized incarnation of Pablo Zabaletta! Very Happy

http://images1.foxtrotgifts.com/store/product_images/r/6000_fragile__70838.jpg
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Micah is the yang to Zaba's yin!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am

I would have given Garcia 0/10 ..
I could have laced my boots up and done better. Balotelli didn't have enough time or put in the right position to make an impace, Dzeko should have scored.
When Aguero came on we got on top for a while but that faded not long after. Nasty looked out of sorts playing left back (with Zaba on the bench??) and even Lescott who has played left back before should have been pushed out i think.
But it all came through the midfield. Barry was on his own and played alright, but couldn't match 3 Dortmund players running at him each time as Garcia was walking around on another pitch somewhere.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

I agree with all you said Vince and i cannot understand why Mancini has sold NDJ, bought 3 plonkers at the last minute in the summer window and refuses to give up on Balotelli. Dzeko is not setting the world on fire but he at least did have a fantastic goal scoring record at his previous club, Wolfsburg, Balotelli is just a waste of everybody's time and should go as soon as possible.

Maicon,Garcia and Sinclair are simply not good enough to play at the level we want to be at and are holding us back when they play.

We are not playing at a high enough tempo and seem content to pass the ball about with no impetus or imagination, we have been doing it since the season strarted and the only reason we are unbeaten is because the defence at least have shown some consistency Nastasic looks a quality defender in the making unlike his predecessor Savic who was another bad signing.

We need to stop fucking around with formations practice passing and finishing and get the fucking finger out starting on Sunday!!
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by meltonblue Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

To be fair, I think some of the signings, and De Jong going, were more Marwoid than Mancini. Tactically, definitely his fault though!
meltonblue
meltonblue
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down