Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

titbumwilly

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Well thought out article EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Well thought out article EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Well thought out article EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Well thought out article EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Well thought out article EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Well thought out article EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Well thought out article EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Well thought out article EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Well thought out article EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Well thought out article EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Well thought out article

+10
ManCityMan
blueboy
TMG
bellyblue
ONH
leopold
johnsavitta
Moonchester
Bewar3them00n
Paulpowersleftfoot
14 posters

Go down

Well thought out article Empty Well thought out article

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Well thought out article Empty Re: Well thought out article

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Some of the replies below just reinforce the argument.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

funny ready
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Reading the repilies, the rag fans just prove that every word he says are true, very bitter and vitriolic, including a few threats in there. They are every bit what he says
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Roll down to the comment made by Winston. Arsenal fan originally, but changed to United in 2005 because Arsenal don't win enough. And one day he hopes to visit the swamp. Bless! I bet he's fifteen. And from Ireland.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I suspect that winston is perhaps a wum?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am

I'am glad that were hated, could'nt be doing with being somebodys second team like you lot are.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 am

Very Happy Haha I rest my case ^ ^ how can you be glad your hated.... be honest ONH you must cringe when you see / hear remarks like that.... and then you come out with more shite.. couldn't make it up!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 pm

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/11/meet-cockney-fred-the-red/

Think this article maybe by Winston (As above) LOL
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 am

bellyblue wrote:Very Happy Haha I rest my case ^ ^ how can you be glad your hated.... be honest ONH you must cringe when you see / hear remarks like that.... and then you come out with more shite.. couldn't make it up!!

because every game means something, everyone wants to beat united, if we get beat its front page news never mind the back pages thats why.

Were not "little old city", were Man United who for as long as I can remember have always been hated & long may it continue Twisted Evil

Makes winning a lot lot sweeter.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 am

Actually, not everyone wants to beat United. Half of them look like rabbits caught in the headlights, handing over too much respect. If they wanted it, they'd do it. Reading nearly did, so did Villa, but there's so many others who just can't be bothered. And yet that defence is ripe for a proper hammering.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 pm

big game, stage fright.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 pm

ONH you really do believe your own hype... the reason your hated as you put it is because of your cocky arrogant attitude, real supporters have respect for other teams and supporters. The reason your headlines in the papers are because you have had the monoply over the years... buying top players paying top wages and having support from miles away. Glory hunters?? Or sympathy?? So winning has been on a plate for you/made easier, but now your coming to the the end of your era and We are about to taste some sustained success (along with maybe Chelsea?) Anyway keep up the little hope you have of hanging on to the top because Arrogance alone wont keep your sweet winning ways...your Big reputation is being sussed as reputation only... keep kidding yourself and hold on to old news because New history is about to be made.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

ONH you really do believe your own hype... the reason your hated as you put it is because of your cocky arrogant attitude, real supporters have respect for other teams and supporters. The reason your headlines in the papers are because you have had the monoply over the years... buying top players paying top wages and having support from miles away. Glory hunters?? Or sympathy?? So winning has been on a plate for you/made easier, but now your coming to the the end of your era and We are about to taste some sustained success (along with maybe Chelsea?) Anyway keep up the little hope you have of hanging on to the top because Arrogance alone wont keep your sweet winning ways...your Big reputation is being sussed as reputation only... keep kidding yourself and hold on to old news because New history is about to be made.

how old are you because United have been hated long before Fergie arived?

Even when L/pool were top dogs in the 70s & 80s we were getting bigger crowds than anyone else, even when City were the BIG SPENDERS early 80s breaking transfer records left right & center we were the team everyone wanted to beat.

You only have read your blinked posts to understand what I'am on about,bitter people like you make it all the better when we win, so carry on Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:54 pm

When did we break a transfer record in the 80s? We had no money!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

1980-81
Bought martin oneill £275,000
Sold no one

1981-82
Bought no one
Sold no one
Released Gary Bennett & John Sheridan on free transfers

1982-83
Bought no one
Sold no one

1983-84
Bought Eric Nixon for £1000
Sold no one

1984-85
Bought David Phillips for £65,000
Sold no one

1985-86
Received perry suckling on a free
Sold David Phillips for £150,000
Released Jamie hoyland on a free

Early 80s for you RWC
Not like you to be full of utter shit is it?
Retarded rag twat
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:1980-81
Bought martin oneill £275,000
Sold no one

1981-82
Bought no one
Sold no one
Released Gary Bennett & John Sheridan on free transfers

1982-83
Bought no one
Sold no one

1983-84
Bought Eric Nixon for £1000
Sold no one

1984-85
Bought David Phillips for £65,000
Sold no one

1985-86
Received perry suckling on a free
Sold David Phillips for £150,000
Released Jamie hoyland on a free

Early 80s for you RWC
Not like you to be full of utter shit is it?
Retarded rag twat

ONH...would've asked the same question....when the fuck did we outspend anyone???

But looks like PPLF.....has just 'owned' you! What a prick!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:26 pm

ONH.. i'm 53 and supported City all my life, dont hate Fergie or ManU as a club, but dislike a large number of Arrogant supporters. PPLF has answered your stupid statement, I think your trying to hand pick the odd signing we made to justify your constant spending that has kept you at the top end of the League and Competitions... Steve Daley and Trevor Francis were our big money signings late 70's and early 80's so as elequently put..your full of utter shit!!
When you take off your blinkered view and read back the shite you put on here the penny might drop...We are playing catch up just to equal the investment you have had for years.
What must be really eating into you is we are getting stronger and better whilst your lot are coming to the end or your era, the end of an unbalanced one sided advantage!
Haha also you called me bitter?? You taking the piss?? what as a City fan who has seen investment/ a generous gift a vision from our owner to make us a force in World football?? So yes i will carry on but one thing for certain you wont see me on any Manure site talking drivel talking about how your lot have paid exceptional high transfer fee's and certainly make a twat of myself with totally wrong comments!!
Would you like a list of your last few years big money transfered or longer since you started winning things???
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks for posting the info, PPLF. Have a +1 reputation for confirming what I suspected but didn't have time to check.

So many transfer records broken... A whole grand for Nixon, what a total waste of money and a complete mercenary Twisted Evil

It was only ever die-hard blues who hated United, egged on by Mike Doyle. But I didn't until well into the nineties, when suddenly we had this proliferation of cocky little shits who were giving it the big "I am" because their team suddenly started winning a lot of things. Yes, I enjoyed watching United get beaten before that, but it was mainly to laugh at my turncoat brother (the only red in a blue family).
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm

In the same period the vile scum bought
Jovanovic 350,000
Birtles 1.25m
Ritchie 500,000
Gidman 450,00
Stapleton 900,000
Moses 650,000
Robson 1.5m
Beardsley 250,000
Nicholl 250,000
Brazil 625,000
Olsen 350,000
Strachan 600,000
Wilkins 1.5m
Turner 275,000
Gibson 600,000
Davenport 570,000
Hughes 2.5m

to name but a few. Not that they have ever bought success or anything Razz

Viv Anderson The Elephant Man & McClair followed the year after for another £2m Laughing

TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 pm

late 70s early 80s then, & you went down not long after which was funny.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

bellyblue wrote:ONH.. i'm 53 and supported City all my life, dont hate Fergie or ManU as a club, but dislike a large number of Arrogant supporters. PPLF has answered your stupid statement, I think your trying to hand pick the odd signing we made to justify your constant spending that has kept you at the top end of the League and Competitions... Steve Daley and Trevor Francis were our big money signings late 70's and early 80's so as elequently put..your full of utter shit!!
When you take off your blinkered view and read back the shite you put on here the penny might drop...We are playing catch up just to equal the investment you have had for years.
What must be really eating into you is we are getting stronger and better whilst your lot are coming to the end or your era, the end of an unbalanced one sided advantage!
Haha also you called me bitter?? You taking the piss?? what as a City fan who has seen investment/ a generous gift a vision from our owner to make us a force in World football?? So yes i will carry on but one thing for certain you wont see me on any Manure site talking drivel talking about how your lot have paid exceptional high transfer fee's and certainly make a twat of myself with totally wrong comments!!
Would you like a list of your last few years big money transfered or longer since you started winning things???

& yet half of you still want your manager out Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Typical of the half wit rag twat, when he's hanging himself with his own shit he tries to do a quick change of direction. We love Bobby Manc and no gutless tripe that you spout will make any difference so get it right up you.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 pm

1976-77
No transfers in or out

1977-78
No transfers in
Joe Royle out on a free

1978-79
No transfers in
Russell coughlin out for £40,000

1979-80
Gary Bennett in on a free
No transfers out

So that's the late 70s for you rag bellend
Where are all the transfer records going left right and centre?
Perhaps it was the early 70s or late 60s?
The only conclusive evidence we have is that RWC is a bellend
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 am

Steve Daley (born 15 April 1953 in Barnsley) is a former English footballer, who played as a midfielder. The most notorious incident in his career was his British record transfer to Manchester City in 1979, later described in a 2001 Observer article as "the biggest waste of money in football history".[2] The Manchester City manager Malcolm Allison and chairman Peter Swales subsequently accused each other of inflating the fee.[2]

belend Laughing

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 am

he was sold to Manchester City in 1981, this time for £1.2 million.[4] The deal caused behind-the-scenes friction at Manchester City. During negotiations City chairman Peter Swales informed manager John Bond that the club could not afford the transfer fee. Bond then issued an ultimatum: if Francis did not sign, Bond would resign.

belend Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 am

ManCityMan wrote:Typical of the half wit rag twat, when he's hanging himself with his own shit he tries to do a quick change of direction. We love Bobby Manc and no gutless tripe that you spout will make any difference so get it right up you.

dont make me laugh arsehole, one bad result & your all crying "lets get pep" Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

You're highlighting 1 player, how many times did you pay £25-30m for a player well before anyone else?
Anyway, just as Bellyblue states, it's the arrogant supporters that follow Man U, that are the issue at hand here, which, unsurprisingly , you've just confirmed, the holier than thou attitude and lack of any humility.
I've never particularly had any issue with Man U, over the years I've sat and watched with their almost ubiquitous appearance on the box with other mates who were of the red, blue, striped etc..persuasion as we got together for beers in the pub or at home, it wasn't until I actually came face to face with such charmless, humourless, ungracious miscreants at the semi at Wembley, then, did I begin to understand ....... Packs of feral Utd fans attacking people after the game, and I say people, I mean every one, dads with youg kids, getting spat at, beer sprayed on them, punched, verbally abused, the number of kids I saw crying afterwards.... Disgusting. No graciousness in defeat, no sense of humour, a perceived god given right to win everything..... The end to last season, couldn't have been scripted more perfectly, as some kind of Devine repost it was perfection, and no matter how many titles you may go on to win, that moment will be for ever etched in glorious, pin sharp, high definition in everyone's mind for a long, long time, replayed out for years to come on countless football best of shows, so, now, whenever I come face to face with an arrogant, big mouthed, ungracious Mn U fan, I will say one word.....
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And we can be at one in that shared moment of grief etched on Phil Jones face, or the blonde haired woman in red as she turns and winces in abject horror...........

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 am

just like you lot after the last derby, very well behaved ?

Get that big bitter chip off your shoulders.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Trust RWC to move the goalposts Rolling Eyes

Yes, we broke the record buying Steve Daley in 1979 (hardly the early 80s now), but we paid LESS for Trevor Francis. And from then until 2008, when we broke it again with Robinho, United have smashed that record on no fewer than FOUR occasions:

1981: Bryan Robson - £1.5m
1995: Andy Cole - £7m
2001: Juan Sebasiten Veron - £28m
2002: Rio Ferdinand - £29m

And you'd have done it again in 2008 with Berbatov, had it not been for the fact we spent an extra £250,000 on Robinho.

Since we broke the transfer record, it was TWELVE YEARS before we spent more than that again (£2.5m for Keith Curle in 1991). It took until 2002 before we paid as much as £5m for a player (Jon Macken from PNE), a record you passed in 1995.

But yeah, we spent loads of money... clown
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 pm

They spent £28m on Veron......

I have no words.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Who broke the British transfer record for a defender too a few years back? A certain giraffe lipped Twitter regular?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:01 pm

They broke the PL transfer record for a goalkeeper as well. Almost nineteen million for the Barbary ape. He's the second most expensive keeper in the world, ever. And he still can't get more games than Lindegard!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 pm

by the way city are the prem league.s biggest spenders as well, but thats another argument.

& can any of you bitters tell me the last time citys average attendence was better than Uniteds, seen as were "Glory hunters" ?

So like I said city WERE the original big spenders late 70s early 80s, your fans arn't all angels either & every bad result gets calls for "pep" to replace "bobby"

good night Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Yeah, you keep on moving those goalposts, newt. Your lot have been the biggest spenders in the PL since it's inception. Just because the cost of players has increased massively thanks to clubs like yours outspending everyone else is irrelevant.

Incidentally, Sunderland were the original big spenders. Between 1922 and 1950 they broke the transfer record 4 times. But even they don't beat United, who have broken the record 5 times, more than any other English club. And three of those are in the PL era.

We're spending £20-25m a player in an era when the average player costs £12-15m. You bought Veron for £28m and Ferdinand for £29m in an era when the average player cost £2.5m. You talk about buying the league, you've been doing it for nigh on two decades and now you're getting all bent up because you can't compete on price any more and all you've got left is the past. One day, it'll all come crashing down, just like Liverpool. And Preston. And Forest.

And as for crowds... BORING! Show me the team that won anything because of attendance. We still hold the record attendance for a match in this country and it still means the square root of fuck all. It's all in the past. I'm more interested in the future, cos that's where all the excitement is.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:01 pm

were just going round in circles here, I'll defend my team & you likewise which is fair enough.

One thing though it looks like "pep" has fucked you lot off for a proper big club, never mind it'll be the "special one" now eh Wink

P.S You should never forget your history Evil or Very Mad

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 pm

ONH wrote:were just going round in circles here, I'll defend my team & you likewise which is fair enough.

One thing though it looks like "pep" has fucked you lot off for a proper big club, never mind it'll be the "special one" now eh Wink

Who 'were'?

Fucked us off for a proper 'big club'? Your assume that as we, you, Chelsea and PSG have managers that have been successful.....Bayern are the only big club out there other than Barca? He refused to take over from Taggert.....who's physically and mentally on his last legs...clinging for the chance to grasp the title away from us....god knows what that'd do for his health? It'd be great to see us win it again......then maybe you'll be begging the 'special one' to bring back the days when you won something. Crying or Very sad

I for one would have liked to see what he would have done for us......most, probably wouldn't...so there goes your 'dig' at the bitter blues. Most on here are happy with Mancini....not me on the whole, but an FA Cup, Charity Shield and a first PL title during his 3 years at our club - after winning fuck all for decades.....is the proof against my opinion of him......but I'm in the minority.

I do want to say one thing though.......I cannot believe that my fellow 606BMF fellas have given so much time to such a pathetic and typical United fan comment about spending! As if you could ever argue about 'history' - that you so often promulgate on here that United have over City......and that buying the most expensive players hasn't contributed towards creating it? So we can assume spending power and transfer records are included in that over-used mystic word - history?

It's all a little dreary when we have these unimportant comparison-arguments...as 'history' can be found on any internet search engine....as proven by the above - and by more intelligent football supporters than what you have proven to be with your inaccurate and poorly researched replies. As for never forgetting your 'history'....amnesia is hereditary did you know?......found in the DNA of all United fans, as is the 'selective-memory gene'. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Why do you all bother? I can't see anything he writes - which keeps my blood pressure and stress level pretty central on the Richter scale:)
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Wensdi wrote:Why do you all bother? I can't see anything he writes - which keeps my blood pressure and stress level pretty central on the Richter scale:)

Glad you don't have predictive typing on your PC Wensdi.......Richter scale could've turned out a whole lot more insightful! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 am

Agreed Wensdi...i'm the same. Why do you all bother! Question
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 am

Good point, guys. Maybe what we should do is respond in kind. Keep trotting out the same old clichés about glory hunting plastics, Sky money, stadium full of prawn munching tourists, fans from Surrey and Ireland, tapping up players, buying referees, dodgy ambassadors trying to sell Sheffield United, Sign Him Up, Uwe's granddad bombed your ground... Maybe he'll get bored and piss off again.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

Once his reputation goes below -30 isn't he automatically extradited?
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 am

Would it be extremely childish of me to try?

... Says the man with the Chorlton avatar Rolling Eyes
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

why don,t you leave him be i enjoy reading his tired old rhetoric and him thinking that it really matters.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Add him to your foe list i dont read his posts anymore
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

ONH wrote:were just going round in circles here, I'll defend my team & you likewise which is fair enough.

and again? Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down