Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Gossip from the club EmptyToday at 11:34 am by skyblueoz

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Gossip from the club EmptyToday at 10:57 am by skyblueoz

» Today's game
Gossip from the club EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Gossip from the club EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Gossip from the club EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Gossip from the club EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Gossip from the club EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Gossip from the club EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Gossip from the club EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Gossip from the club EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gossip from the club

5 posters

Go down

Gossip from the club Empty Gossip from the club

Post by lee1pen Tue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

Bit late today folks but managed to sort out my cut from my paste

Harry Redknapp. The very name will bring a smile to a football journo's face. Just like the only certainties in life are death and taxes, you can always bank on 'Arry for a story.

Because Premier League games are being played on the same day as the FA Cup Final, the title could be won "moments" before City and Stoke walk out at Wembley, and he's not happy.

To be fair, a lot of people agree, which is why the Mail splashes it on the back - with a further outraged spread inside - but 'Arry is the main man in leading the backlash for traditionalists.

Matt Barlow quotes Redknapp, who led Portsmouth to the Cup two years ago: "It's a shame. Cup Final day used to be the day of the year when I was growing up. The streets were empty, everybody was watching, it was the thing.

"It should be a massive one-off day that everyone is looking forward to watching. It's not got the importance it did have, that's for sure."

There are four League games on Saturday lunchtime - the rest play Sunday - but the Mail mourns that "fans who might normally follow the progress of the finalists from their hotels on the journey to the national stadium and a pre-match walk on the Wembley turf will instead be engrossed in (matches) scheduled to kick off at 12.45pm."

Meanwhile, 'Arry's not finished for the day. Having led the revolt against the fixture list, Tottenham's manager informs the assembled Press pack of, er ... City's summer transfer plans?

Talking about City's future, he tells the Telegraph's Jeremy Wilson and his colleagues: "They tell me they’ve got one or two players signed already who’ll blow your brains out."

That's news to us, H. It seems you know something that we don't. But here's to Roberto Mancini's men developing their brand of mind-blowing football anyway. Far out!

With that, let's move swiftly on to transfer news, where goal.com reports that Shay Given could be a summer target for ... doh! Harry Redknapp. There's just no getting away from him today, is there? See ya tonight, 'Arry!
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Gossip from the club Empty Re: Gossip from the club

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

Whos 'Arry Dave? lol

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 am

robably a mate of Mark's Vince Smile
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2011 10:53 am

Lol

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 am

Agree wit Arry, the FA Cup Final should be the last game of the season

We certainly shouldn't be playing a vital CL decider 4 days before the final that's for sure !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 pm

If city are going to spend big money over the next couple of years then they will want to spend as soon as possible before the FFP regs kick in so i would expect a busy close season to get the squad sorted out with plenty going as well as incoming.I would be very surprised if citys legal people haven't found a way round the FFP,we aren't talking Peter Swales and franny lee anymore.FIFA trying to boss around these football clubs is like Boris Johnson telling tescos they can't expand- just not realistic.
I would like to sold Kolorov,Kolo Toure,,Jo,Balotelli,Lescott,Adebeyor,Bellamy,Vieira,Boatang,Given and Santa Cruz
No point wishing Bellamy,adebeyor or Given be given a chance as they won't be so planning on getting shut is the way forward
Desperately need left back,centre back,winger and creative mid plus a replacement for Carlos if he goes.
If you would have said 5 years ago that we wouldn't be bothered about players of adebeyors and bellamys quality were surplus to requirements,a little spell in Prestwich Hospital would have been the answer
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Part of the FFP balancing is to try and keep hold of assets for as long as possible, if we can start to shift them once they come into play we get big +++ balances on the sheets from that time.
Both in transfer value if any and also wages off the bill can be shown as generated income by moving them off the bills.

All complicated and the accounting will be dodgy-er than Harry Redknaps normal dealings to be quite frank is my take on things.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down