Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

titbumwilly

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend

+2
ManCityMan
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend Empty Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend

Post by Topdawg Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Not content with having already spent £60M this transfer window, Spurs seem set to buy Will.i.an and Erik Lamela for a combined £60M.

Where on earth are they getting the money from I wonder?

Spuds, ruining football since etc. etc.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend Empty Re: Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend

Post by ManCityMan Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Maybe Levi is spending the Bale money he is expecting to receive when he sells him for £300m??
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend Empty Re: Spurs seem to have a lot of money to spend

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:45 pm

£300m MCM last Spuds delusional I spoke to said Bale was going to be the first Billion pound transfer !!

Seriously though, he is obviously spending the Bale money but will be quite funny if RM play silly buggers over the price now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I think i heard a rumour that Levy is Jewish Shocked ?

In which case he will certainly not be spending such lavish amounts of dosh about unless he is definitely going to be recouping it in spades. Any club that has done business with spuds under Levy will know that he is a shrewd businessman and he must have a deal already in place otherwise he would never in a million years be spending that kind of money.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 pm

I was wondering the same thing! after AVB kind of denied Bale had played his last game, and the reports that Spurs were in for Willian at £30million, a midfielder, after already buying a very good striker in Saldado for £26m, plus whovever else they bought, it only points one way Bale to Madrid!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 am

Apparently, a deal of £93m plus some defender is close to being concluded.

Tbh getting rid of Bale is the best chance the Spuds have of getting CL football.....1 good player out but 3 or 4 in, makes good sense to me.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:45 am

I really wish that RM pull up the drawbridge and leave Bale at Spuds. Do a Levy on Levy.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 am

shakencity wrote:Apparently, a deal of £93m plus some defender is close to being concluded.
How much?? affraid 

Christ, that's a lot of dosh.  No wonder monkeys are endangered when that sum is being bandied about!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 am

Spurs - title contenders now?
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 am

Jordan wrote:Spurs - title contenders now?
Potentially, in an ideal world, but when a team gets to the dizzying heights, even with the best players, if they've not been there before it's a different world, as our players found out.
They've a good 1st squad but strength in depth? with Europa League on thursdays too, I'm sure they'll be up there in the top 4/5, but they'll have to have the perfect, injury free season to do so, as we found out last season, injuries to key players early on can have a big effect!
(hopefully Vinny will be back for derby!!!!)
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 am

Spurs have the squad to get 4th now especially if Arsenal don't buy, maybe even if they do.

Wenger is an arse. He should have bought a very good goalie for £10-£15M, Fellaini to add steel to his midfield for £25M and Higuain for £35M, maybe even put a bid in for Lezza. That would have strengthened his team enough to keep that 4th spot.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 am

Has there been on news on Vince?
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am

'The Times' has a story this morning that he is set to be out for at least a month with a groin injury sustained against Newcastle. No
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down