Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas

4 posters

Go down

606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas Empty 606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi All,

Firstly I would like to say that this site seems ok (not taken up by the usual tossers the other sites have) however without Vince or anyone else thinking I am being critical at times seems a bit quite.

I did initially join ja606 as well as this site and even before my computer wouldn't connect to their server decided it was shit anyhooz because just like the original 606 the City board was full of City obsessed dippers, Rags, Goons and Spuds.

I was going to sit this out and hoped this site would pick up under it's own steam which it may i'm no expert but I decided to set up an account at not 606 which turns out is the same as the other shit mentioned above. I will continue to post on there for a couple of weeks or untill i'm barred but at the end of every post will sign off by posting a link to this site as it's my prefered choice.

If I were on Facebook still, I was going to adopt the same approach on there but I daren't reactivate the old account (it's a long story but I do quite enjoy being married).

Anyway as Blues lets get out there and promote my approach by signing all posts off on any site we go on with a link to here and get this place buzzing about all things City!

Sorry If I am treading on anyone's toes but like I say I just want to talk City and can't be bothered about any other team or their f'kin wum fans!

COME ON CITY!
COME ON CITY!

Back to top Go down

606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas Empty Re: 606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas

Post by TMG Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Trouble is we can't have it both ways

If we encourage people from other teams to come on here we will get swamped with the usual tosser WUMS

If we don't it will stay quietish on here..

Think I'd prefer to stay wanker free
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas Empty Re: 606 Bluemoon Legends Promotional Ideas

Post by Boris Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

I like the idea of 2 sites really, one to joust with wums and totally batter the shite out of them and one to actually talk to fellow-minded Blues which I think this site is great for. ja606 might be back up in a couple of days, I can't believe they went through all that trouble to let it go just because of server problems, if it was a copyright problem then they should upload an apology page until it's sorted. Not606 and New606 both look as dead as a monks sack.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 pm

This was originally set up with Vince and myself having a chat about how we was at the point of being sick of 606 and its incessent wumming and wouldn't it be nice to have a wum, mod free site, where you could air your views. Since Vince is a bit of a computer wiz, he had it set up in about 10 mins.

The original idea was and still is, to welcome fans of other clubs, as we all welcome a bit of banter, but not to the point where you have the usual dickheads from 606. Although it is mainly City discussed, we wouldn't want it to become the self centered Blue world as you get on other sites and i think we have already a mix of good people and opinions, but more are always welcome.

So, if any of you want to plug the site, then you are more than welcome to, just be a bit careful where, Cheers.

P.S don't want to sound pedantic, but there is a suggestion forum and this is the second article in a matter of days on this subject.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Boy.

Firstly let me apologise not just to you but to all for repeating an article along the lines of one that had been posted before. I genuinly dont recall seeing one although that said you could be refering to the one where someone said it's a bit quite on here, sorry anyway. (I wont take my ball home honest).

I will still plug the site but not on any of the shit sites I mentioned in my op but to my Blue friends as and when I see them. I have removed the post off of not 606 as not to attract the Dickheads you speak off as none of us want them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 pm

this site serves its purpose perfectly.

ive got to know 606'ers on a level i never did before - and i like the whole 'community' based forum.

yes the wumming was fun at times on 606 - but it only ever ended up dissipating into a 'slagging' match - which was a little childish at times - and predictable bollocks!

Vince and BWTAC - thank you - it certainly is appreciated and welcomed by me!!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down