Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyToday at 3:48 am by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini

4 posters

Go down

Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini Empty Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini

Post by blueboy Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sunderland-new-boy-jack-rodwell-4026531

To be fair Jack...if you weren't such a crock, you may have had more chances. Hardly City's fault!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini Empty Re: Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini

Post by Topdawg Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:59 pm

How very rude!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini Empty Re: Rodwell hits back at City and Pellegrini

Post by skyblueoz Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm

funny if city loan zucculini to Sunderland and it is Rodwell's place that he takes.I miust admit I was disappointed we sold Rodwell because i'm sure he has the ability to be a top player,But I am more disappointed at this outburst he should just get on with concentrating on playing football & proving Pellegrini wrong to have sold him. Based on Last season the end result was we won the league & Rodwell was only a peripheral part in the triumph so as it stands I think Pellegrini has been proved right.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:04 pm

To be fair he was asked a direct question about whether young English talent should go to Manchester City and he did actually say that just because you are young and English it doesn't mean that you are not going to play for Man City. He advised them to not sign for City first but to get some games elsewhere first if they want to play regularly. I am a bit disappointed that he did not attribute his own personal lack of game time to back to back injuries but i dont think he was having a go at the club really.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Neither do I MCM....however, he was paid a massive salary and WOULD have had chances to shine before we bought Fernandinho...but as it was, he could never get out of the treatment room....so it's hardly constructive to say "young players get experience first, before joining City". He was bought as our new, bright young thing, but was always crocked...what he should say was

"City were willing to splash the cash and pay good wages on a young player, but unfortunately, I was injured all the time. When I got fit again, 18 months later, they had already replaced me with a Brazilian International...so it made life doubly difficult to break into the squad"....

I'm sure the likes of Luke Shaw would have walked into our squad at LB, or Isco.....so this 'young thing' is nothing short of a smoke screen to cover his fitness inadequacies.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down