Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Wednesday Gossip EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Wednesday Gossip EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Wednesday Gossip EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Wednesday Gossip EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Wednesday Gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Wednesday Gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Wednesday Gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Wednesday Gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Wednesday Gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Wednesday Gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday Gossip

Go down

Wednesday Gossip Empty Wednesday Gossip

Post by lee1pen Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am

A look at this morning's media headlines around the world shows how fast things can change.
Many sites and papers were reporting that the much-discussed possible move of Carlos Tevez to Corinthians was looking shaky over night, with ESPN saying that the Brazilian club were mulling things over:
"ESPNsoccernet understands that Corinthians are close to making a final decision over Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, after City sent them a letter detailing changes to the terms reportedly agreed at the weekend."
But then seemingly minutes later the same site were posting that the deal had collapsed completely, and that's the line that has shot right around the world while your WTMS scribe was still in the land of Nod.
The site reports that, "Corinthians now say they are in no position to make an up-front payment, and with the transfer window in Brazil closing on Wednesday, the club have made a statement on their official website suggesting the Argentine will have to remain with City until at least next January."
The Mail reckons that regardless of what happens to Carlos, we are on the cusp of bring Sergio Aguero to the club.
"City have targeted the 23-year-old as the successor to compatriot Carlos Tevez at the club, and they finally agreed to match the release-clause figure in his contract," say Alex Kay & Ashley Gray, with the same article adding that Jo could be heading back to Brazil, namely Internacional.
But Mario Balotelli is philosophical about whether Carlos stays or not, as he has told the UK press pack following City in north America that he is ready to step up to replace the Argentine talisman.
He tells Martin Blackburn in the Sun: "It does not matter if Carlos is here or not. If Carlos is here its good, while if he goes away I'm sure someone else will arrive.
"But how I play is all down to me. It doesn't matter who else is at Manchester City. Carlos is a great player, so I hope he's going to stay. But I've seen great players leave clubs before. It happened at Inter. This is football."
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down